Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 5762
-
03-17-24 14:38 #5012Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Posts: 1121Same owner
Elite, Nice, A Lian, Tao and Thai Foot all have same owner. None were ever FS as far as I know. New York group owns them. Saw New York tagged truck at A Lian today moving things out. No reports of LEO involvement. Guessing business was not good.
Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-24 08:21 #5011Senior Member

Posts: 518No pics on Lexington detention website
Does seem odd. No pics on Lex county detention site. No press on it either. I'm interested to know more too.
Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-24 22:57 #5010Senior Member

Posts: 989Was there a bust in Columbia?
Found all of A Lian, the Thai foot place & Tao closed on Saturaday, which struck me as odd.
I could see Wellness by the foot place open, but they are so close to legit as makes no difference.
Spaceman Spiff.
-
03-15-24 14:08 #5009Senior Member

Posts: 417Garbage
Do not waste your money.
Originally Posted by Dee235
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 09:40 #5008Regular Member

Posts: 23Asian hotels
Anyone here experience visiting a room host by Asian women? Feel free to dm your experience.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...a/675872700016
-
03-12-24 20:48 #5007Senior Member

Posts: 48I understand
Yes. Thanks. I understand that point but sometimes ads leave clues. Such as, all happy service can do. Depend on donations (cut / paste from an ad). Just wondering if there was any Intel because she wasn't reviewed here. If anyone needs info about NOVA let me know.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 20:36 #5006Senior Member

Posts: 48Thanks
Thanks for the info Monty.
Originally Posted by MontyJoe
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 08:07 #5005Senior Member

Posts: 573Koko
They're not going to talk about over call or text.
Originally Posted by MomsSpaghetti
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 07:15 #5004Senior Member

Posts: 66Little help fellas.
Headed into town for a business dinner at Ruth Chris this week.
Need to walk in with a clear head so I really need to blow off some steam before hand.
Any solid recommendations near there? No need for FS, a nice rub and HE will do.
Feel free to DM if you'd rather do that.
Thanks so much and I'll be happy to report back.
-Drag.
-
03-12-24 06:15 #5003Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Posts: 1121No extras
She indicates but does not say her service is erotic. Then at the appointment she will say "oh no, we don't offer 'those' services ". She acts purely innocent but still wants you to pay like FS was provided. Classic bait and switch. Don't go unless you want an overpriced massage.
Originally Posted by MomsSpaghetti
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 08:50 #5002Senior Member

Posts: 48Koko
Hi. Any recent info on Koko? I saw some old reports but nothing recent. What's on the menu? I texted her and got a list of services but no suggestion of extra services. Thanks in advance.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...-/264751477622
-
02-29-24 07:46 #5001Senior Member

Posts: 417Nuru
You have a few in Charlotte that provide this service. Just make sure you know what you are dealing with before you try it because the gel gets to be uncomfortable quickly IMO. I have done it once or twice and its ok but it was not something that I was wowed with by any means. Either way Charlotte would be you closest option.
Originally Posted by LoveEyeContact
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 14:48 #5000Regular Member

Posts: 8NURU Massage
Hello all, are there any great nuru providers in Columbia or even South Carolina? I just want to experience the service, but would prefer a trusted / legit provider. Thanks in advance for any advice or recommendations.
-
02-28-24 11:11 #4999Regular Member

Posts: 7What's the standard ask for massage and add ons?
Originally Posted by SoloMeow
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 10:57 #4998Senior Member

Posts: 126Similar experience at Tao
I had a recent experience with Tao spa and can confirm. 4 Hand with OTC roaming and stand HE, nothing more. That being said, they gave me one of the best Massages I've ever had. Asked to get worked hard. Had one girl standing on my back, while the other bent and stretched my legs and arms. Very good.
Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





