Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 232 of 295 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 282 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 4413
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #948

    Madero Spa = Nuro Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerkchicken07  [View Original Post]
    Any have experience with Madero Spa in Everett. I see them advertised everywhere as a LMP but don't see reviews anywhere so wanted to check if anyone here has any previous experience. They seem to advertise $160 all in in most places.
    Over on RM Madero Spa is listed as Nuro Massage in Everett, with 15 reviews. I don't have a membership there anymore unfortunately.

  2. #947
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnaryi  [View Original Post]
    I know this spot well. I met Michelle from Lake Serene there back when she was called Sue. Used to see Lana from Euro there as well.
    Just curious, anybody know where Michelle is from Lake serene since their closure?

  3. #946
    Senior Member


    Posts: 118

    Pricey

    My only visit was with a average latina that wanted a Benjamin for a handy. Hard pass for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerkchicken07  [View Original Post]
    Any have experience with Madero Spa in Everett. I see them advertised everywhere as a LMP but don't see reviews anywhere so wanted to check if anyone here has any previous experience. They seem to advertise $160 all in in most places.

  4. #945

    New Mountlake Terrace Spa

    I'm not sure that this place even has a proper name yet. It's very new, 58th and 236th, just down the road from the new light rail station.

    I was greeted by an Asian auntie, I'd say 50's, but who knows? She seemed to be the only one working.

    She is slim, long hair, kind of tired looking. Maybe from opening the place up? Looks to be in process. . 5 for 30 minutes, . 6 for an hour. I went with the hour, the price difference was in my favor.

    Her massage skills were on point. She didn't ask my preference, she just started by draping the towel across my body (I had suggestively placed it over my butt only). Her touch was firm not hard. She understands how to use her whole hand and arm along with fingers to work deep into muscles, without digging in painfully. She massaged my entire backside of my body through the towel in one pass, then worked with oil on another pass. This might have been the best massage I've ever had. I know I've paid way more at more luxurious establishments, with LMPs who have nothing on this woman's skills. It was great. After wiping off the oil, HJ was offered. I accepted, no discussion of cost, just a tip. I agreed.

    This was perfunctory at best, probably could've passed, it was well lubricated and got the job done, but nothing great.

    However, as I wrote, it's brand new. The supplies in the room are on the floor, the decor is bare, except some blinking mood lights, and loud music which all scream extras.

    I suspect new talent will arrive shortly, likely with more on offer.

  5. #944
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerkchicken07  [View Original Post]
    Any have experience with Madero Spa in Everett. I see them advertised everywhere as a LMP but don't see reviews anywhere so wanted to check if anyone here has any previous experience. They seem to advertise $160 all in in most places.
    I've not visited. Discussed here as pricey and mixed ethnicities.

  6. #943
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 46

    4 Hands Pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by IstlFun  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report, mind sharing what's the cost for 4 hands?
    At Ahanghai it's $$ per girl, so 4 hands is $$.

  7. #942

    Madero Spa on Rucker in Everett

    Any have experience with Madero Spa in Everett. I see them advertised everywhere as a LMP but don't see reviews anywhere so wanted to check if anyone here has any previous experience. They seem to advertise $160 all in in most places.

  8. #941

    Lake Serene Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Diggler2138  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Jenny from Golden Spa and King's? And Michelle from Lake Serene?
    I've seen posts indicating the majority of the Lake Serene ladies ended up over at Magic Spa in Everett. However I haven't seen any RM reviews for Michelle at that parlor.

  9. #940

    Jenny and Michelle

    Does anyone know what happened to Jenny from Golden Spa and King's? And Michelle from Lake Serene?

  10. #939

    Pepsi Challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnaryi  [View Original Post]
    Just to clarify I've never seen Linda, Pepsi or Noah. Wondering which one has the best jugs.
    I've only been with Pepsi at ET. She has a nice face and body for being a GILF. I don't think you can lose with her.

  11. #938

    Cost for 4 hands

    Quote Originally Posted by IstlFun  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report, mind sharing what's the cost for 4 hands?
    Normal $$ x2.

  12. #937
    Quote Originally Posted by SayOcean  [View Original Post]
    If face appearance and age is not a factor for you, I can at least attest to Pepsi having D's or DD's sized breasts. Here is my post in the Seattle section for Massage Parlor Reports:
    Pepsi has a review at EuroTouch from Sunday March 31st.

  13. #936
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball  [View Original Post]
    Alyssa offered me 4 hands with Angela today and I could not say no to it.

    I mean, two of my ATFs on me at the same time? I think my bucketlist is done there.

    My soul left my body and came back after I finished. (or "was finished" by them).

    Got to say hello to new hottie Nancy. Will probably try her next time.

    So happy they are back from the break.
    Thanks for the report, mind sharing what's the cost for 4 hands?

  14. #935

    Airport

    Has anyone been recently? This is the one local to me with a table shower I've not yet visited.

  15. #934

    Shanghai dream come true

    Alyssa offered me 4 hands with Angela today and I could not say no to it.

    I mean, two of my ATFs on me at the same time? I think my bucketlist is done there.

    My soul left my body and came back after I finished. (or "was finished" by them).

    Got to say hello to new hottie Nancy. Will probably try her next time.

    So happy they are back from the break.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape