Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 4409
-
04-06-24 15:58 #944Senior Member

Posts: 603I've not visited. Discussed here as pricey and mixed ethnicities.
Originally Posted by Jerkchicken07
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 15:43 #943Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 464 Hands Pricing
At Ahanghai it's $$ per girl, so 4 hands is $$.
Originally Posted by IstlFun
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 00:10 #942Regular Member

Posts: 23Madero Spa on Rucker in Everett
Any have experience with Madero Spa in Everett. I see them advertised everywhere as a LMP but don't see reviews anywhere so wanted to check if anyone here has any previous experience. They seem to advertise $160 all in in most places.
-
04-05-24 09:59 #941Senior Member

Posts: 1111Lake Serene Michelle
I've seen posts indicating the majority of the Lake Serene ladies ended up over at Magic Spa in Everett. However I haven't seen any RM reviews for Michelle at that parlor.
Originally Posted by Diggler2138
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-24 00:24 #940Regular Member

Posts: 7Jenny and Michelle
Does anyone know what happened to Jenny from Golden Spa and King's? And Michelle from Lake Serene?
-
04-03-24 23:30 #939Banned Member

Posts: 907Pepsi Challenge
I've only been with Pepsi at ET. She has a nice face and body for being a GILF. I don't think you can lose with her.
Originally Posted by Bonnaryi
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 19:35 #938Senior Member

Posts: 484Cost for 4 hands
Normal $$ x2.
Originally Posted by IstlFun
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 18:53 #937Senior Member

Posts: 122Pepsi has a review at EuroTouch from Sunday March 31st.
Originally Posted by SayOcean
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 18:41 #936Senior Member

Posts: 444Thanks for the report, mind sharing what's the cost for 4 hands?
Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 17:27 #935Senior Member

Posts: 603Airport
Has anyone been recently? This is the one local to me with a table shower I've not yet visited.
-
04-03-24 17:11 #934Senior Member

Posts: 484Shanghai dream come true
Alyssa offered me 4 hands with Angela today and I could not say no to it.
I mean, two of my ATFs on me at the same time? I think my bucketlist is done there.
My soul left my body and came back after I finished. (or "was finished" by them).
Got to say hello to new hottie Nancy. Will probably try her next time.
So happy they are back from the break.
-
04-03-24 12:53 #933Senior Member

Posts: 112If face appearance and age is not a factor for you, I can at least attest to Pepsi having D's or DD's sized breasts. Here is my post in the Seattle section for Massage Parlor Reports:
Originally Posted by Bonnaryi
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SayOcean
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 12:17 #932Senior Member

Posts: 122Just to clarify I've never seen Linda, Pepsi or Noah. Wondering which one has the best jugs.
Originally Posted by Bonnaryi
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 12:09 #931Senior Member

Posts: 122I know this spot well. I met Michelle from Lake Serene there back when she was called Sue. Used to see Lana from Euro there as well.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 11:21 #930Banned Member

Posts: 907Pepsi
I heard she is at the spot where "Elite Spa" used to be. Next to Fashion Dim Sum in Edmonds.
Originally Posted by Bonnaryi
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




