Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 232 of 294 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 282 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 4409
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #944
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerkchicken07  [View Original Post]
    Any have experience with Madero Spa in Everett. I see them advertised everywhere as a LMP but don't see reviews anywhere so wanted to check if anyone here has any previous experience. They seem to advertise $160 all in in most places.
    I've not visited. Discussed here as pricey and mixed ethnicities.

  2. #943
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 46

    4 Hands Pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by IstlFun  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report, mind sharing what's the cost for 4 hands?
    At Ahanghai it's $$ per girl, so 4 hands is $$.

  3. #942

    Madero Spa on Rucker in Everett

    Any have experience with Madero Spa in Everett. I see them advertised everywhere as a LMP but don't see reviews anywhere so wanted to check if anyone here has any previous experience. They seem to advertise $160 all in in most places.

  4. #941

    Lake Serene Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Diggler2138  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Jenny from Golden Spa and King's? And Michelle from Lake Serene?
    I've seen posts indicating the majority of the Lake Serene ladies ended up over at Magic Spa in Everett. However I haven't seen any RM reviews for Michelle at that parlor.

  5. #940

    Jenny and Michelle

    Does anyone know what happened to Jenny from Golden Spa and King's? And Michelle from Lake Serene?

  6. #939

    Pepsi Challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnaryi  [View Original Post]
    Just to clarify I've never seen Linda, Pepsi or Noah. Wondering which one has the best jugs.
    I've only been with Pepsi at ET. She has a nice face and body for being a GILF. I don't think you can lose with her.

  7. #938

    Cost for 4 hands

    Quote Originally Posted by IstlFun  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report, mind sharing what's the cost for 4 hands?
    Normal $$ x2.

  8. #937
    Quote Originally Posted by SayOcean  [View Original Post]
    If face appearance and age is not a factor for you, I can at least attest to Pepsi having D's or DD's sized breasts. Here is my post in the Seattle section for Massage Parlor Reports:
    Pepsi has a review at EuroTouch from Sunday March 31st.

  9. #936
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball  [View Original Post]
    Alyssa offered me 4 hands with Angela today and I could not say no to it.

    I mean, two of my ATFs on me at the same time? I think my bucketlist is done there.

    My soul left my body and came back after I finished. (or "was finished" by them).

    Got to say hello to new hottie Nancy. Will probably try her next time.

    So happy they are back from the break.
    Thanks for the report, mind sharing what's the cost for 4 hands?

  10. #935

    Airport

    Has anyone been recently? This is the one local to me with a table shower I've not yet visited.

  11. #934

    Shanghai dream come true

    Alyssa offered me 4 hands with Angela today and I could not say no to it.

    I mean, two of my ATFs on me at the same time? I think my bucketlist is done there.

    My soul left my body and came back after I finished. (or "was finished" by them).

    Got to say hello to new hottie Nancy. Will probably try her next time.

    So happy they are back from the break.

  12. #933
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnaryi  [View Original Post]
    Just to clarify I've never seen Linda, Pepsi or Noah. Wondering which one has the best jugs.
    If face appearance and age is not a factor for you, I can at least attest to Pepsi having D's or DD's sized breasts. Here is my post in the Seattle section for Massage Parlor Reports:

    Quote Originally Posted by SayOcean  [View Original Post]
    I decided to check out Blue Ocean Day Spa on Highway 99 in Edmonds since there was a review a while back saying there was a younger girl working there. I figured the odds of a young provider still working there would be low but took a chance anyways.

    Unfortunately I was right, the two providers I saw working there was an auntie named Mimi and older lady named Pepsi. I figured I would get a massage and opt for a HE with Mimi since I made the trip out anyways. As I was getting undressed, Pepsi came into the room and decided to snatch me away from Mimi. Looking at her face, Pepsi is definitely up there in age. Boobs are my weakness though and she definitely still has a nice pair. I let the intrusive thoughts win and rolled with her anyways.

    The kicker is I only paid the house fee of $60. She definitely forgot or didn't mind and never asked for the remaining tip.

    Pepsi

    Description: In her 60's but still has a great rack.

    Offers: TS, HE, CFS, CBJ, Wanted DATY (I declined to give it to her). She did mention that if I returned, she would offer BB options.

  13. #932
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnaryi  [View Original Post]
    Been out of the game for a while now. Last visit was with Jenny while she was at King's.

    I'm looking for the biggest knockers. Thinking Linda at Airport, Pepsi at Euro or Noah at Sun Spa. Any recommendations or feedback would be amazing.
    Just to clarify I've never seen Linda, Pepsi or Noah. Wondering which one has the best jugs.

  14. #931
    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    I heard she is at the spot where "Elite Spa" used to be. Next to Fashion Dim Sum in Edmonds.
    I know this spot well. I met Michelle from Lake Serene there back when she was called Sue. Used to see Lana from Euro there as well.

  15. #930

    Pepsi

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnaryi  [View Original Post]
    Been out of the game for a while now. Last visit was with Jenny while she was at King's.

    I'm looking for the biggest knockers. Thinking Linda at Airport, Pepsi at Euro or Noah at Sun Spa. Any recommendations or feedback would be amazing.
    I heard she is at the spot where "Elite Spa" used to be. Next to Fashion Dim Sum in Edmonds.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape