Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 6983
-
05-03-24 13:47 #5438Senior Member

Posts: 205Gigi
Dominicana. Spanish only. Got a video of her and big booty. Bigger looking than SA photos. Negotiations stalled as she pulled the old everything covered. And 500 ppm. Think she would go lower. As all of them looking for allowance. Not. Probably get her for 300. She did say dinner only first date. Too many rules for me. I just won't spend 500 on a SA experience.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-a27432d477a3
-
04-28-24 08:29 #5437Senior Member

Posts: 147I saw her back in November. She had a fair ppm and definitely performed up to expectations. I would recommend if you're cool with a more escort like experience.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-24 22:05 #5436Senior Member

Posts: 356Any info on this one?
-
04-27-24 16:28 #5435Senior Member

Posts: 205Jeyla
Babysitter scammer. Send me money. NO.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...c-297097336c92
-
04-27-24 08:24 #5434Senior Member

Posts: 430Korean Beauty aka KiimberlyChiiXXX
Started talking to her on Seeking and found lots of porn videos scattered on the internet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-6c9e973f553b
https://www.pornhub.com/model/kiimberlychiixxx
https://spankbang.com/7dx1k/video/last+one+I+have+of+her.
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h6080c4fda9abb
https://th.spankbang.com/aak6g-lkbvb...imberlychiixxx
Does she live up to the hype of her video? What's your experience with her?
-
04-27-24 08:18 #5433Senior Member

Posts: 430Natalia DeFilio
Be warned of thief.
-
04-27-24 08:03 #5432Senior Member

Posts: 430Natalia DeFilio
Yep, a few years ago she came to my room and ran out with the cash.
Originally Posted by DrKing99
[View Original Post]
Without makeup she is ugly.
She was arrested for possession of firearm.
https://websterparishjournal-com.cdn...UAKwASCAAgM%3D#amp_tf=From%20%251%24's&aoh=17142191726258&referrer=https%3 A%2 F%2 F www.google.com&share=https%3 A%2 F%2Fwebsterparishjournal.com%2 F2023%2 F08%2 F08%2 Farrest-reports-193%2 F.
https://www.instagram.com/nataliaade...96YTkxdnAzdDE1
-
04-26-24 15:40 #5431Regular Member

Posts: 2Thief
Beware! She is a thief!
-
04-24-24 10:25 #5430Senior Member

Posts: 627Yeah, I think one of the reasons to go with SA is to avoid the felons. I do quite a bit of research before meeting a girl from SA. For SA prices, I expect to be with a girl who isn't overly dangerous! DUIs, not a problem. Violence or heroin arrests. May as well do STG. A girl in the process of being evicted? Well, she needs the money! Find out as much as you can about them and make smart decisions!
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 13:04 #5429Senior Member

Posts: 483Nope
She's giving off "big back" energy. She weigh about 200 after 30 min in a sauna.
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 18:39 #5428Senior Member

Posts: 241Charona, West Haven. AVOID. Scammer
This one pulled the angry boyfriend / brother trick on me. I completely fell for her act that she was just an ugly girl who was desperate to see someone. I should have taken the red flags when I figured out she had 5 convictions and was due in court for another felony.
I arrived at her place and instead of putting me at ease, she kept urging me to take my clothes off and did not initiate anything. The entire time I noticed she put no effort into making feel at ease. Then the phone rang followed by strikes two and three. BBJ stopped and she was telling me all sorts of stories of which family member was going to swing by and pick up her laundry. Then she finally dropped the "my brother is going to want money from me or he's going to be pissed," line and kept announcing my reactions to whoever she was on the phone with. I wasn't about to find out, so I got dressed, left the PPM, and went out the fire escape of her apartment since there was only one entrance and supposedly someone was waiting for me down there.
The entire time she kept telling me that I was making her nervous and putting the blame on me, which didn't sit right with me at all. I was able to avoid further confrontation after this.
Avoid and stay safe. Always have an exit strategy and sweep your surroundings before seeing a girl.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-5a78c90d40ba
-
04-08-24 19:02 #5427Senior Member

Posts: 856Seeking Out of USA
Had a similar experience in Panama a few years ago. It was a little more ($150-$250). Hot Columbians, Venezuelans, and Costa Ricans.
Originally Posted by PopPoppy70
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 14:45 #5426Senior Member

Posts: 54Just came back after spending a week in Mexico City for work, met with 3 girls from seeking there, young (22,23, 25), great attitudes, easy to communicate, each were simply fantastic looking, all for 2000-3000 mx ($120-$180). No GPS. So refreshing compared to the dross around here.
-
04-07-24 16:35 #5425Senior Member

Posts: 2110Katie
Thanks for reporting back. IDK when she gained the weight. Maybe during Covid. When I saw her pre-Covid, she was just a little thick (like the pic I showed you). Tight makes sense, since I don't think she has any kids. I did not experience the singing -- was it any good LOL? She's obviously sharing dated pics because the pic you showed me also looked fine.
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 19:02 #5424Senior Member

Posts: 241Kat aka Katie Enfield
A wise kid once told me, "If she doesn't show her body by the third photo, then she's fat!
Unfortunately, this was the case with Katie. Saw her for 300 ppm and got bbfscip, no cim. Lackluster GFE, borderline dead fish. Skin tasted salty. I also hate daty with big girls because there's so much blubber you have to fight through to get to the prize. She doesn't like MSOG, I had to convince her to go two rounds. Upside is that she's very tight in the best ways possible. Awkward personality and business as usual attitude. Kept running in and out of the bathroom, singing to herself with the door closed. Kicked her out after 45 minutes.
Overall didn't enjoy my experience. YMMV with this one, but definitely not worth more than 200. Her current size is like purple hair Jenn from Windsor Locks. Too big for my liking.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2710bb9c-cd5e-4093-8bb2-bdc79beab4ab?_cf_ref=aHR0cDovL3d3dy51c2FzZXhndWlkZS5ubC8%3DLast edited by Hawg219; 04-06-24 at 19:03. Reason: Added link










Reply With Quote




