Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 6980
-
01-29-24 13:31 #5315Senior Member

Posts: 626Veronica
I like how she's a legal expert in her profile.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-24 13:02 #5314Senior Member

Posts: 626Blueeyes27
Anyone have contact with this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-f395076b1c64
-
01-29-24 11:56 #5313Senior Member

Posts: 494Veronica
Which one? Is it the one from Fairfield / milford? She runs with a group of friends. https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-7938c536bab6 This is one of them. All 3 of them seem to have insane GPS. If we're thinking of the same Veronica. I got in contact with her last month through social media and she wanted 900 PPM.
Originally Posted by Geroge
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 22:20 #5312Senior Member

Posts: 430Dreams
How big is she?
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-24 18:35 #5311Senior Member

Posts: 1533
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
Seen her half a dozen times in the past. What Hawg says is true. She listens to directions really well. She's pretty open. She's a fun time. If she trusts you, she'll let you record. Don't ask me to see, I'm not going to share and she won't let me post on my page either.
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 15:20 #5310Senior Member

Posts: 208I've texted with her recently. She said she normally sees between 5-1 k $. I thought that was silly and did not try to negotiate.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-24 13:08 #5309Senior Member

Posts: 1041Yes, that's Casey.
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]
Agreed, extremely difficult to set up a date. I don't have that kind of free time, so gave up and move onto other pussies.
-
01-26-24 22:15 #5308Senior Member

Posts: 241She use to go by Casey
Seen her plenty of times, true nympho. Eagerly swallows. Her legit bf is aware that she does seeking and meets guys. If you vibe with her, you can get her down to a decent rate. You have to get a room though and her class / work schedule is pretty hectic. Good luck if you do get a time to meet her, but she's bipolar and definitely a nympho. I don't have anything bad to say about her other than trying to set up an actual date.
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
Young, pretty, and use to be very athletic. Knee injury prevents her from working out and causes her pain, but she craves sex and being used by men.
-
01-26-24 20:25 #5307Senior Member

Posts: 205Dreams
Any of you sluts bang this one? I just can't do it. Just too big. You have to justify paying versus late night at a bar for free. Haha. She seems ready to meet. Little too desperate without asking the usual "How much?" Which can be good or desperate.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-161229e482de
-
01-25-24 17:58 #5306Regular Member

Posts: 19Veronica SB
Has anyone seen Veronica from SB recently? I had seen some stuff about her last year and was planning on seeing her.
-
01-24-24 11:01 #5305Senior Member

Posts: 1533Rachel
DO NOT see her. I have reported on her before. If you see her, you will be putting yourself at risk in multiple ways. Yes, I'm in contact with her, no I will not give out her contact info. No, I have no plans to ever see her again. Just trust me that you don't want any part of her. If you have seen her before and don't feel the same way, consider yourself lucky. She is in Cali for a couple months anyway. Move on. Plenty of less volatile girls out there.
-
01-21-24 09:56 #5304Senior Member

Posts: 356First off, be very careful with outcallwhen you get the place. Girls will try to get you to get a room and then give it to them. You don't know what they are going to do in there or what they are going to trash. So if you get a dumpy hotel room I would pick the girl up bring her there and then bring her home. But there is a lot of risk. Airbnb I wouldn't even consider. The dive hotels are used to a lot of the stuff going on so I would stick with them. But just be careful of a lot of the risks out there and I'm sure a lot of the other mongers can tell you some interesting stories. In my experience I've been lucky that I have had few issues. Except one time, a girl did not want to leave, and she wanted to use the room for herself. She actually took the room key. I had to go to the manager and tell him what the girl did, and that I wanted to leave. Luckily, he took care of it all and it ended there.
Originally Posted by Geroge
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-24 00:53 #5303Regular Member

Posts: 19Outcall places
Hey what's up everyone, new monger here. I just was wondering what you guys recommend for outcall locations? Would an airbnb work or would a hotel be better? Thanks in advance!
-
01-17-24 20:59 #5302Senior Member

Posts: 494Pro
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-00942fad6342
See my Bridgeport escort posts.
-
01-16-24 15:07 #5301Senior Member

Posts: 1041
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
You're right!
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
Looks like the New Haven area hotels are still available.
But the Hartford area hotels including those in East Hartford and Manchester are all blacked out.










Reply With Quote






