Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 6980
-
04-02-24 12:03 #5420Senior Member

Posts: 49BeachLOVER203
This one hit me up, but she isn't really my vibe and I find that these older party girl types. Well. They aren't always the best ROI but some can be an absolute blast.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-9ab33c9568b1
Any one posing with their gramma is most certainly a keeper! .
-
04-02-24 11:52 #5419Senior Member

Posts: 1000Classes Fan Club
I am now a member and thoroughly enjoyed our time together. Nice and healthy good personality and enthusiastic about sucking and fucking. Nice tight pussy too. This woman enjoys herself as much as I did. Treat her well. She isn't cheap but will negotiate. Poo.
-
04-01-24 23:12 #5418Senior Member

Posts: 241First girl use to be 'Casey'
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]
This is like the third time she's created a new profile. See my review above. Not a single mom, but indeed a very horny grad student. She's a bit of a swinger in her normal life and uses seeking for extra $.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 20:09 #5417Senior Member

Posts: 702Before my sub expires
I have been banging CLassyFan and she's pretty good.
But I am talking to a few others and curious if anyone met them.
This one seems legit. Feels like a young single mom looking for cash.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-e261b14b7184
This one doesn't give me good vibes, like GPS potential. But I like the way she looks.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-12c18af50522
I can't figure this one out. I talked to her a while back, couldn't get her to commit to anything. She hit me up again, but still it's like pulling teeth with her. However I know some guys have had a good time with her. Is she worth it?
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...e-bc6252e7a589
Someone warned me that this one is not DTF. Well we set up a date and she was pulling the "I need a babysitter" line. Pass.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-edfe1325f860
This one hit me up, but she isn't really my vibe and I find that these older party girl types. Well. They aren't always the best ROI but some can be an absolute blast.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-9ab33c9568b1
-
04-01-24 13:38 #5416Banned Member

Posts: 495Yes
I've had some great times with SA girls.
Originally Posted by Gamisi
[View Original Post]
One method I use to weed out the riff raff is to get a real number and not a VOIP number.
If a girl sends me a message that includes her# and said# is a VOIP# (easy to confirm) I'll respond and say "send me a real number and it a VOIP #.
The good ones have all given me their real #.
In my post from a few weeks ago I provided a number of good ones; all of them gave me their real numbers.
-
04-01-24 09:57 #5415Senior Member

Posts: 49Thanks BossHawg! Almost felt like I let a bi-spinner get away, are there any decent chicks on SA, they all seem mentally unstable or gross!
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-24 18:52 #5414Senior Member

Posts: 576Said she's not doing "Paper Meats" right. Now but will do "parties".
Originally Posted by Geroge
[View Original Post]
"Parties" are her stripping with "stripper rules".
She want 2 at the door plus 20 per dance or 5 at the door with unlimited dances.
I assume her idea of "stripper rules" aren't the same as those at EB or one of the joints in Bridgeport.
I did not end up meeting her.
-
03-30-24 22:28 #5413Banned Member

Posts: 495Yep
Thus my "almost walked" comment.
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]
I don't recall a twin bed. It was more like a queen (I think). It was one and done for sure. Totally not my type at all. She wasn't a total dead fish with me though. She was vocal from the back. But I was grossed out by her sloppy tits and thicker body.
Well, we've both been there and we both won't be returning. Once in a while we all go pigging.
-
03-30-24 18:23 #5412Senior Member

Posts: 241Livliv99 aka Olivia
I wish your review was more detailed because I just had one of the worst experiences with her. STAY AWAY.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
I just spent time with her after agreeing to 300 ppm, and she looks NOTHING like her photos. She's gained a significant amount of weight where the only thing reminiscent of her photos is her eyes. And her personality was so socially awkward, I thought she was borderline crazy. Sketchy apartment in a shared house in a sketchy neighborhood. Roommate was hanging around even after she assured me the house was empty. She took me to her room, which was a tiny cluttered thing filled with all these smoking accessories and pipes, I could barely walk in it. And her bed is not even a full mattress, but a small twin bed. Getting in position for the action was awkward as hell. Performance was non-existent. Total dead fish from emotionless BJ to not even a grunt during penetration. By the time she took her hoodie off to reveal how disgusting her body was, she was already giving me head and I felt obliged to ppm her with the looming threat of the unknown roommate near by.
All in all, I was hoping for a hot, California spinner in the photos and Instagram as advertised. Instead I got this disgusting whale who smelled like fish even after she showered. I popped once, got dressed, and left within 10 minutes. Will never repeat and advise everyone to stay away.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-39c6655038bb
-
03-29-24 18:17 #5411Regular Member

Posts: 19Fifiana
Anyone ever seen this one? Has been around for a while but can't seem to find any reviews on here.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-7560ecd23bb1
-
03-29-24 14:17 #5410Senior Member

Posts: 1041Oldest trick in the book lmao!
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
Who still fall for this crap?
-
03-28-24 13:48 #5409Senior Member

Posts: 1000Don't Fall For It
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-7103de29e255
She is using the babysitter scam. Poo.
-
03-28-24 09:45 #5408Senior Member

Posts: 49Thank you sir! I had a feeling this was the case.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 22:08 #5407Banned Member

Posts: 495Yes
I hit it once. She's bigger than her pictures; I almost walked but I wanted to bust a nut. Lives in a sketchy part of NH.
Originally Posted by Gamisi
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 10:59 #5406Senior Member

Posts: 49Livliv99
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-39c6655038bb
Has anyone met? She has been on for a long time is my only concern. Can't find any reviews which is odd.












Reply With Quote





