Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 4411
-
04-06-24 19:59 #946Regular Member

Posts: 10New Mountlake Terrace Spa
I'm not sure that this place even has a proper name yet. It's very new, 58th and 236th, just down the road from the new light rail station.
I was greeted by an Asian auntie, I'd say 50's, but who knows? She seemed to be the only one working.
She is slim, long hair, kind of tired looking. Maybe from opening the place up? Looks to be in process. . 5 for 30 minutes, . 6 for an hour. I went with the hour, the price difference was in my favor.
Her massage skills were on point. She didn't ask my preference, she just started by draping the towel across my body (I had suggestively placed it over my butt only). Her touch was firm not hard. She understands how to use her whole hand and arm along with fingers to work deep into muscles, without digging in painfully. She massaged my entire backside of my body through the towel in one pass, then worked with oil on another pass. This might have been the best massage I've ever had. I know I've paid way more at more luxurious establishments, with LMPs who have nothing on this woman's skills. It was great. After wiping off the oil, HJ was offered. I accepted, no discussion of cost, just a tip. I agreed.
This was perfunctory at best, probably could've passed, it was well lubricated and got the job done, but nothing great.
However, as I wrote, it's brand new. The supplies in the room are on the floor, the decor is bare, except some blinking mood lights, and loud music which all scream extras.
I suspect new talent will arrive shortly, likely with more on offer.
-
04-06-24 15:58 #945Senior Member

Posts: 603I've not visited. Discussed here as pricey and mixed ethnicities.
Originally Posted by Jerkchicken07
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 15:43 #944Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 464 Hands Pricing
At Ahanghai it's $$ per girl, so 4 hands is $$.
Originally Posted by IstlFun
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 00:10 #943Regular Member

Posts: 23Madero Spa on Rucker in Everett
Any have experience with Madero Spa in Everett. I see them advertised everywhere as a LMP but don't see reviews anywhere so wanted to check if anyone here has any previous experience. They seem to advertise $160 all in in most places.
-
04-05-24 09:59 #942Senior Member

Posts: 1113Lake Serene Michelle
I've seen posts indicating the majority of the Lake Serene ladies ended up over at Magic Spa in Everett. However I haven't seen any RM reviews for Michelle at that parlor.
Originally Posted by Diggler2138
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-24 00:24 #941Regular Member

Posts: 7Jenny and Michelle
Does anyone know what happened to Jenny from Golden Spa and King's? And Michelle from Lake Serene?
-
04-03-24 23:30 #940Banned Member

Posts: 907Pepsi Challenge
I've only been with Pepsi at ET. She has a nice face and body for being a GILF. I don't think you can lose with her.
Originally Posted by Bonnaryi
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 19:35 #939Senior Member

Posts: 484Cost for 4 hands
Normal $$ x2.
Originally Posted by IstlFun
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 18:53 #938Senior Member

Posts: 122Pepsi has a review at EuroTouch from Sunday March 31st.
Originally Posted by SayOcean
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 18:41 #937Senior Member

Posts: 444Thanks for the report, mind sharing what's the cost for 4 hands?
Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 17:27 #936Senior Member

Posts: 603Airport
Has anyone been recently? This is the one local to me with a table shower I've not yet visited.
-
04-03-24 17:11 #935Senior Member

Posts: 484Shanghai dream come true
Alyssa offered me 4 hands with Angela today and I could not say no to it.
I mean, two of my ATFs on me at the same time? I think my bucketlist is done there.
My soul left my body and came back after I finished. (or "was finished" by them).
Got to say hello to new hottie Nancy. Will probably try her next time.
So happy they are back from the break.
-
04-03-24 12:53 #934Senior Member

Posts: 112If face appearance and age is not a factor for you, I can at least attest to Pepsi having D's or DD's sized breasts. Here is my post in the Seattle section for Massage Parlor Reports:
Originally Posted by Bonnaryi
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SayOcean
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 12:17 #933Senior Member

Posts: 122Just to clarify I've never seen Linda, Pepsi or Noah. Wondering which one has the best jugs.
Originally Posted by Bonnaryi
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 12:09 #932Senior Member

Posts: 122I know this spot well. I met Michelle from Lake Serene there back when she was called Sue. Used to see Lana from Euro there as well.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






