Thread: Sugarbabies?
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 9224
-
04-07-24 21:17 #8429Senior Member

Posts: 1138We had our share of idiots on there
Remember the guy that went by the handle of "London" that decided he was going to end all socials by going to LE and telling them they were being planned?.
Originally Posted by DNut
[View Original Post]
He completely wigged out when he found out that everything for the L'ville one was booked under "London Tour & Adventures".
Or the guy that found out his SO used to be a provider when he found he little black book? He went off the deep end of how many feet & yards of cock she had had in her as a provider.
3 guys with 8" in a day was 2 feet, she worked 3 days a week it meant she had 6 feet a week, 100 yards in a year, etc etc.
He disappeared after one of the guys asked him if he had ever considered it based on how many strokes per guy. LOL.
-
04-06-24 22:42 #8428Senior Member

Posts: 2645Remeber that scammer pimp who was trying to create fake reviews for his girl, and wanted to have a fancy dinner. At Red Lobster? He claimed to have a college degree, but for 10 consecutive posts, I kept pointing out spelling errors of the simplest words. "Spelll check! LOL.
Originally Posted by BarnesMike32
[View Original Post]
TBD and Sinsinnati (run by The Mayor). Those were the days.
-
04-06-24 17:26 #8427Senior Member

Posts: 44Thisust have been before my time. What was the site?
Originally Posted by BarnesMike32
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 10:40 #8426Senior Member

Posts: 84Large Canine Board.
I miss TBD, also! Had a couple of great meet and greets off of there, one at the casino. I also miss that hole in the wall.
Mike B.
Originally Posted by WarlockKy
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-24 17:25 #8425Senior Member

Posts: 1138For some reason she looks familiar.
As in from the days of the large canine board.
Originally Posted by magicman1123
[View Original Post]
I'm thinking a retiree getting back in the game.
-
04-05-24 15:47 #8424Senior Member

Posts: 44EverythingNice
With a response like that she is either going to get out of the game or we will see her on the non SB escort sites soon enough.
Originally Posted by Kyfordboy85
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 16:48 #8423Senior Member

Posts: 107She messaged me back and quoted 400, I asked for how long and her words were literally an hr or until you pop so I'd say she's dtf.
-
04-03-24 19:38 #8422Senior Member

Posts: 44EverythingNice
Thanks for the info. Exactly what I was looking for. I wonder if anyone has paid the price can verify the services they got? To me 500 for an hour is not worth it. On the other hand she is exactly my type and if 500 was for like a full augar baby date night experience with multiple pops could totally be worth it.
Originally Posted by DennyTime
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 12:20 #8421Senior Member

Posts: 238I know her pretty well. 2 kids, and she refuses to do anything beyond hanging out. That may change but she's been offered large $ and turned it down. Hot body, very sexy but almost no chance.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 12:16 #8420Senior Member

Posts: 1897Morrgbabyyyy
Did you message or text with her? Sometimes these girls say platonic as an aspirational goal when, for the right price, they are totally DTF.
Originally Posted by Ginzo666
[View Original Post]
I am not interested but only because strippers make lousy SB's.
BAM.
-
04-03-24 09:59 #8419Senior Member

Posts: 68She's real. Sexy. 500 a visit. Locked in on that number and I moved on?
Originally Posted by magicman1123
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 23:16 #8418Senior Member

Posts: 2645I'm really curious if anyone has ever asked these platonic princesses, "If I'm bringing the cash and luxury life, what are you bringing to the table if they're out interested in platonic?
Originally Posted by Ginzo666
[View Original Post]
I'm really curious what they're offering that's worth what they're expecting.
-
04-02-24 22:37 #8417Senior Member

Posts: 44EverythingNice3
Anyone got info on the below sugar baby? Is she ppm before I waste credits?
https://www.secretbenefits.com/
-
04-02-24 21:01 #8416Senior Member

Posts: 384Morrgbabyyyy
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-8a44b620b309
Single mom and stripper looking for platonic. You can't make this shit up if you tried.
-
04-01-24 21:04 #8415Senior Member

Posts: 238Yes, she's legit and sexy. Decent price too.
Originally Posted by Bob1469
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




