Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 615 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 554 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 9224
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #8429

    We had our share of idiots on there

    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    Remeber that scammer pimp who was trying to create fake reviews for his girl, and wanted to have a fancy dinner. At Red Lobster? He claimed to have a college degree, but for 10 consecutive posts, I kept pointing out spelling errors of the simplest words. "Spelll check! LOL.

    TBD and Sinsinnati (run by The Mayor). Those were the days.
    Remember the guy that went by the handle of "London" that decided he was going to end all socials by going to LE and telling them they were being planned?.

    He completely wigged out when he found out that everything for the L'ville one was booked under "London Tour & Adventures".

    Or the guy that found out his SO used to be a provider when he found he little black book? He went off the deep end of how many feet & yards of cock she had had in her as a provider.

    3 guys with 8" in a day was 2 feet, she worked 3 days a week it meant she had 6 feet a week, 100 yards in a year, etc etc.

    He disappeared after one of the guys asked him if he had ever considered it based on how many strokes per guy. LOL.

  2. #8428
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by BarnesMike32  [View Original Post]
    I miss TBD, also! Had a couple of great meet and greets off of there, one at the casino. I also miss that hole in the wall.

    Mike B.
    Remeber that scammer pimp who was trying to create fake reviews for his girl, and wanted to have a fancy dinner. At Red Lobster? He claimed to have a college degree, but for 10 consecutive posts, I kept pointing out spelling errors of the simplest words. "Spelll check! LOL.

    TBD and Sinsinnati (run by The Mayor). Those were the days.

  3. #8427
    Quote Originally Posted by BarnesMike32  [View Original Post]
    I miss TBD, also! Had a couple of great meet and greets off of there, one at the casino. I also miss that hole in the wall.

    Mike B.
    Thisust have been before my time. What was the site?

  4. #8426

    Large Canine Board.

    I miss TBD, also! Had a couple of great meet and greets off of there, one at the casino. I also miss that hole in the wall.

    Mike B.

    Quote Originally Posted by WarlockKy  [View Original Post]
    As in from the days of the large canine board.

    I'm thinking a retiree getting back in the game.

  5. #8425

    For some reason she looks familiar.

    Quote Originally Posted by magicman1123  [View Original Post]
    With a response like that she is either going to get out of the game or we will see her on the non SB escort sites soon enough.
    As in from the days of the large canine board.

    I'm thinking a retiree getting back in the game.

  6. #8424

    EverythingNice

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyfordboy85  [View Original Post]
    She messaged me back and quoted 400, I asked for how long and her words were literally an hr or until you pop so I'd say she's dtf.
    With a response like that she is either going to get out of the game or we will see her on the non SB escort sites soon enough.

  7. #8423
    She messaged me back and quoted 400, I asked for how long and her words were literally an hr or until you pop so I'd say she's dtf.

  8. #8422

    EverythingNice

    Quote Originally Posted by DennyTime  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Sexy. 500 a visit. Locked in on that number and I moved on?
    Thanks for the info. Exactly what I was looking for. I wonder if anyone has paid the price can verify the services they got? To me 500 for an hour is not worth it. On the other hand she is exactly my type and if 500 was for like a full augar baby date night experience with multiple pops could totally be worth it.

  9. #8421
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    Did you message or text with her? Sometimes these girls say platonic as an aspirational goal when, for the right price, they are totally DTF.

    I am not interested but only because strippers make lousy SB's.

    BAM.
    I know her pretty well. 2 kids, and she refuses to do anything beyond hanging out. That may change but she's been offered large $ and turned it down. Hot body, very sexy but almost no chance.

  10. #8420
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Morrgbabyyyy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginzo666  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-8a44b620b309

    Single mom and stripper looking for platonic. You can't make this shit up if you tried.
    Did you message or text with her? Sometimes these girls say platonic as an aspirational goal when, for the right price, they are totally DTF.

    I am not interested but only because strippers make lousy SB's.

    BAM.

  11. #8419
    Quote Originally Posted by magicman1123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got info on the below sugar baby? Is she ppm before I waste credits?

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/
    She's real. Sexy. 500 a visit. Locked in on that number and I moved on?

  12. #8418
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginzo666  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-8a44b620b309

    Single mom and stripper looking for platonic. You can't make this shit up if you tried.
    I'm really curious if anyone has ever asked these platonic princesses, "If I'm bringing the cash and luxury life, what are you bringing to the table if they're out interested in platonic?

    I'm really curious what they're offering that's worth what they're expecting.

  13. #8417

    EverythingNice3

    Anyone got info on the below sugar baby? Is she ppm before I waste credits?

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240326_134629_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240326_134510_Chrome.jpg‎  

  14. #8416

    Morrgbabyyyy

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-8a44b620b309

    Single mom and stripper looking for platonic. You can't make this shit up if you tried.

  15. #8415
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob1469  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Emily_1988 on SB? https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...d085e979984275.

    I would appreciate any information you might have.
    Yes, she's legit and sexy. Decent price too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape