Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #8249
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    Quote Originally Posted by InHerGuts  [View Original Post]
    Nina, based in mine and 2 of my buddies experience, absolutely doesn't belong here. When I brought it up she was a VERY firm no but was cool about it. For my buddy, she told him she'll report him on tna if he ever txts her again LOL. Anyone else who has experience with her feel free to chime in, but she' doesn't belong here.
    That's based on you and your buddy experience. It's always YMMV. And which Nina are you talking about put a link up.

  2. #8248

    Nina, absolutely doesn't belong here

    Nina, based in mine and 2 of my buddies experience, absolutely doesn't belong here. When I brought it up she was a VERY firm no but was cool about it. For my buddy, she told him she'll report him on tna if he ever txts her again LOL. Anyone else who has experience with her feel free to chime in, but she' doesn't belong here.

    Quote Originally Posted by ViagraMan590  [View Original Post]
    Stephy out of federal way at 2. 5, madam kitty at 2. 2, Puyallup, mzbedroomeyes Tacoma 2. 75, fbstbre Tacoma 5. 0 although now says no bb. All AA OK, Happy pipe laying.

  3. #8247

    Miss Dahlia

    Quote Originally Posted by ViagraMan590  [View Original Post]
    Stephy out of federal way at 2. 5, madam kitty at 2. 2, Puyallup, mzbedroomeyes Tacoma 2. 75, fbstbre Tacoma 5. 0 although now says no bb. All AA OK, Happy pipe laying.
    The Finbabe misses him some Dahlia. She was absolutely amazing!!

    Thank you for your post.

    Finbabe.

  4. #8246
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJohnson480  [View Original Post]
    What do you know about this gal.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-With-Makenna-(OUTCALL-ONLY)%26%23129293%3 B.
    Also goes by Makenna.

  5. #8245

    Emerypdx

    What do you know about this gal.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-With-Makenna-(OUTCALL-ONLY)%26%23129293%3 B.

  6. #8244

    Madame kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by ViagraMan590  [View Original Post]
    Stephy out of federal way at 2. 5, madam kitty at 2. 2, Puyallup, mzbedroomeyes Tacoma 2. 75, fbstbre Tacoma 5. 0 although now says no bb. All AA OK, Happy pipe laying.
    I will. Be in seattle for a work trip. Have got a gang bang set up with madame kitty. She specifically seeks creampie gangbangs. Loves them.

  7. #8243

    Miss kitty, Stephy, fbstbre, mzbedroomeyes

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Morning all.

    Putting together an updated list of BBFS slamdunk providers I've seen in the last 6 months. Others mongers here I hope will add to the list. Some are current if you search stg, tna or EB by name. Don't complain if you've seen them and swear BBFS was not available. I've overspent for sure in some cases. Others were less than 1. 5.

    Red Sasha. Was nicknamed this due to her predominate ads where she is in a red dress.

    Madison james. Used to be my go to last year. Lifestyle has recently taken its toll.

    Viola bonita. Took three visits, but now she doesn't even ask when I see her.

    Alexababy. On my current rotation.

    Winter - 20's little stripper.

    Naughtynina.

    Sevyn. Needs no introduction.

    Monique334 - price has gone up, so I haven't seen her in a while.

    Lisalane.

    Misscannabliss. Went by amythest as well.

    Kayla Nicole. Hasn't been back to portland in a while.

    Anorexic twins in happy valley. Chloe and candace.

    Tiffanyhammon.

    Insatiable Anna. The goat. Actually took the title of GOAT from the true goat, Dahlia (retired).

    Isabella11.

    Also, I have two more I've filled up very recently. 200 hh, Fit (no fatties) and recent on tna. I'll post the names if I get some good responses to help this list.
    Stephy out of federal way at 2. 5, madam kitty at 2. 2, Puyallup, mzbedroomeyes Tacoma 2. 75, fbstbre Tacoma 5. 0 although now says no bb. All AA OK, Happy pipe laying.

  8. #8242
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Wowmissrose bbfscip no upsell.

    Greek YMMV.

    Hotel ic

    Definitely repeat.

    Yimani bbfscip no upsell.

    Greek upsell.

    Great wet and sloppy deepthroat head doctor.

    She bbw with big ass, msog.

    Apartment ic.
    Good feedback! Thanks for the info.

  9. #8241
    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?586329-Sloan-PDX

    Anyone know if Sloan. Pdx offers bb?

    She's in my area and is so sexy. Dying to meet her. Feel free to dm me. Thanks!
    Seems like a no to me but I never asked for it.

  10. #8240

    Sloan. Pdx

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?586329-Sloan-PDX

    Anyone know if Sloan. Pdx offers bb?

    She's in my area and is so sexy. Dying to meet her. Feel free to dm me. Thanks!

  11. #8239
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got info on amandajeanpdx & lexxxi monee?

    They belong here?
    Pretty sure that I've read that amandajeanpdx is a hard no. I don't even think she will kiss anyone.

  12. #8238

    Fet user name

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Naomi is super active on fetlife. I went to one of her gangbangs about two years ago. She had a simp boyfriend at the time. She is wild, but I got no impression she belongs here.
    What is her FetLife user name? I'd like to follow her.

  13. #8237

    Naomi

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm if she offer bbfscip / greek?

    Upsell?

    It's been a minute since I've seen a petite provider, I think last one was dahlia & lisalanexxx.
    Naomi is super active on fetlife. I went to one of her gangbangs about two years ago. She had a simp boyfriend at the time. She is wild, but I got no impression she belongs here.

  14. #8236
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157

    Any intel

    Anyone got info on amandajeanpdx & lexxxi monee?

    They belong here?

  15. #8235
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157

    Naominash

    Can anyone confirm if she offer bbfscip / greek?

    Upsell?

    It's been a minute since I've seen a petite provider, I think last one was dahlia & lisalanexxx.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape