Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 10619
-
04-05-24 23:00 #8249Senior Member

Posts: 1157That's based on you and your buddy experience. It's always YMMV. And which Nina are you talking about put a link up.
Originally Posted by InHerGuts
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-24 22:16 #8248Senior Member

Posts: 54Nina, absolutely doesn't belong here
Nina, based in mine and 2 of my buddies experience, absolutely doesn't belong here. When I brought it up she was a VERY firm no but was cool about it. For my buddy, she told him she'll report him on tna if he ever txts her again LOL. Anyone else who has experience with her feel free to chime in, but she' doesn't belong here.
Originally Posted by ViagraMan590
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-24 20:20 #8247Senior Member

Posts: 61Miss Dahlia
The Finbabe misses him some Dahlia. She was absolutely amazing!!
Originally Posted by ViagraMan590
[View Original Post]
Thank you for your post.
Finbabe.
-
04-05-24 19:16 #8246Senior Member

Posts: 37Also goes by Makenna.
Originally Posted by JayJohnson480
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-24 18:59 #8245Senior Member

Posts: 37Emerypdx
What do you know about this gal.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-With-Makenna-(OUTCALL-ONLY)%26%23129293%3 B.
-
04-05-24 14:33 #8244Senior Member

Posts: 1142Madame kitty
I will. Be in seattle for a work trip. Have got a gang bang set up with madame kitty. She specifically seeks creampie gangbangs. Loves them.
Originally Posted by ViagraMan590
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-24 09:11 #8243Senior Member

Posts: 104Miss kitty, Stephy, fbstbre, mzbedroomeyes
Stephy out of federal way at 2. 5, madam kitty at 2. 2, Puyallup, mzbedroomeyes Tacoma 2. 75, fbstbre Tacoma 5. 0 although now says no bb. All AA OK, Happy pipe laying.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 18:16 #8242Senior Member

Posts: 2938Good feedback! Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 17:19 #8241Senior Member

Posts: 379Seems like a no to me but I never asked for it.
Originally Posted by BreastObsessed
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 16:43 #8240Senior Member

Posts: 94Sloan. Pdx
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?586329-Sloan-PDX
Anyone know if Sloan. Pdx offers bb?
She's in my area and is so sexy. Dying to meet her. Feel free to dm me. Thanks!
-
04-04-24 09:38 #8239Senior Member

Posts: 89Pretty sure that I've read that amandajeanpdx is a hard no. I don't even think she will kiss anyone.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 21:18 #8238Senior Member

Posts: 502Fet user name
What is her FetLife user name? I'd like to follow her.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 19:28 #8237Senior Member

Posts: 1142Naomi
Naomi is super active on fetlife. I went to one of her gangbangs about two years ago. She had a simp boyfriend at the time. She is wild, but I got no impression she belongs here.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 16:17 #8236Senior Member

Posts: 1157Any intel
Anyone got info on amandajeanpdx & lexxxi monee?
They belong here?
-
04-03-24 16:15 #8235Senior Member

Posts: 1157Naominash
Can anyone confirm if she offer bbfscip / greek?
Upsell?
It's been a minute since I've seen a petite provider, I think last one was dahlia & lisalanexxx.












Reply With Quote





