Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 19305
-
04-05-24 14:16 #16740Senior Member

Posts: 575Thank you for the help, it is well appreciated.
Originally Posted by ChillyCanoe
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-24 10:35 #16739Senior Member

Posts: 78Sadie Taylor
I saw Sadie had her ad up over the weekend so reached out on Saturday for a Monday visit. She was responsive, agreed to a 7:00 meet at her place (I've been there before so was easy). Earlier in the day I confirmed with her, thumbs up.
Around 6:30 I let her know I'm headed her way shortly, get a little delayed but end up getting there a few minutes after 7. No text responses for a bit, roll up to her place and text, no answer. Walk up to the door, stand there for a minute, knock. No answer. Neighbor across the street waves in a friendly manner, I wave back. Knock again, nothing. Text again, a few minutes later. Completely forgot and went up to get food. Says I can just let myself in and hang out for a minute, so I do.
I think she got there a bit before 8, spent some time getting things together, couldn't find her condoms so drove together up to the store, back to the crib and then she just stripped and we got to it.
Love that girl, she is crazy and will never be on time but she is cool as hell, great body, great fuck and genuinely likes what she does.
https://tryst.link/escort/seductivesadie
-
04-05-24 07:42 #16738Senior Member

Posts: 49It's her. I inquired as well but her verification is way too intrusive. You may as well give her your social security number so she can run a hard inquiry on your credit report.
Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 21:12 #16737Senior Member

Posts: 517Same
I used to get pretty immediate responses, but none for the past month or so. Might try posting to the Marcy thread.
Originally Posted by Mark3559
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 19:22 #16736Senior Member

Posts: 105Awesome. I reached out to her on email and exchanged some emails. I was honestly skeptical if it was really her until now as I read all these updates.
Originally Posted by OnceMore
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 16:26 #16735Senior Member

Posts: 70Amy Quinn
Reached via phone number on Tryst ad.
Originally Posted by SupeDav
[View Original Post]
Simply asked if it was really her. She responded with a yes and various social platforms that you could message her in to confirm. IG, twitter, PH. Etc.
-
04-04-24 13:47 #16734Regular Member

Posts: 21Amy Quinn
I was able to meet with Amy Quinn last week and can confirm it is her.
Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy
[View Original Post]
Pros:
-looks just like the pics, which probably isn't surprising given the amount of content she posts.
-very accommodating. I asked about documenting the dream and she brought a phone holder setup for me to use!
-would say a porn star experience, a lot was included in the base donation, though Greek is not spoken without additional.
Cons:
-as mentioned there is a high level of verification needed, including a deposit. First time I ever gave a deposit and accepted it as a loss when I sent it as a chance to check the pornstar box.
-high fee. I don't regret it, but definitely highest in the area.
Overall, was a fun experience. Would recommend if you are ok with the splurge to check that pornstar box.
-
04-04-24 13:04 #16733Senior Member

Posts: 575Update,
Yes indeed it is her, I was able to reached her through her official studio business. I was surprised, I like her videos, however I see that she doesn't look curvy like the videos and it is way up when other porn stars are better entry fees. Also no reviews, whatsoever. Too much to risk. My opinion. If someone partake then good. I think I will pass.
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h60bdfd08d0c48
Originally Posted by OnceMore
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 11:23 #16732Senior Member

Posts: 105How did you connect with her?
Just curious on how did you connect with her? Did she reply to your text messages, email, or social media? I haven't even tried to reach out to her but I am definitely interested now that you confirmed it truly is her.
Originally Posted by OnceMore
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 10:33 #16731Senior Member

Posts: 2963The All Natural Exotic Doll
This post on a no-name provider kicked off quite the discussion!
Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974
[View Original Post]
I think she's a legit provider, she's been posting too long to be Uncle LEO or a scam. That said, you may well be right about the fake pics, that's definitely my concern too, the girl showing up at the door is not the one you see in those pics!
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
Truth! While I've no intention of getting divorced, the SO sure does put a cramp on the hobbying! 🤣.
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
You would do that for us? That is TOO kind, my brother! Where do I send the $50? 🤣.
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
For me personally, advertising both here and in Daytona doesn't really cause me any concern. As an example, Della advertises in several counties and we know her to be a legit provider. And, like you suggested, she could be around the Titusville area and, if so, Daytona is maybe 30 minutes away. If I see someone advertising several counties away, maybe like Dade County, definitely an issue. So long as it's contiguous counties, I don't consider that a red flag. For me, the biggest issues are that she doesn't show a name and, so far, no reviews to be found. And, specific to me and my fellow monger's with an SO, the lack of an incall.
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
Bottom line, sure would be nice if we had some actual intel on this chick!
-
04-04-24 07:13 #16730Senior Member

Posts: 70Amy Quinn
It's definitely her. Did a meet and greet for roughly 10 minutes in Palm Bay so I could verify myself. She ask for a lot prior to meeting for safety reasons. Never pulled the trigger though. If you go through with it let us know how it was.
Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 07:07 #16729Senior Member

Posts: 791Yup
I could not find any reviews in Daytona either. She has been advertising here for a while, she definitelycaught my eye. Perhaps she has a "no review" policy, I have had providers say that before. If it was easy and relatively risk free for me to do I might give it a shot, like at a hotel room vs. My house. But given my circumstances I would have to see a review, or verification from a trusted source.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 20:13 #16728Senior Member

Posts: 575Amy Quinn Porn Star??
Hello, I have been browsing around and came across with Adorable Amy "AmyQuinn" Porn Star. Something odd here. It is that according with her insta, she is visiting Vegas. The phone number and email take you no where. Is truly her? Or Scam?. She looks damn good ever after loosing a lot of weight and it is not longer young looking. Any tips.
https://tryst.link/escort/adorableamy
-
04-03-24 18:46 #16727Regular Member

Posts: 15Any one seen?
-
04-03-24 18:02 #16726Senior Member

Posts: 110Marcie LSM
Marcie is usually easy to communicate with but she has gone silent. Phone and text off line. Anyone know why?












Reply With Quote





