Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 19295
-
04-02-24 22:20 #16715Senior Member

Posts: 94Damage?
What was the damage for both?
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 17:44 #16714Senior Member

Posts: 1033Legit or not?
Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
I agree JayJay I can not find any info positive or negative. She post in Daytona Beach as well but no one seems to have ever met her. I'm thinking the pics aren't what you would get if in fact you ever did see her which is too bad because they look really good.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 17:39 #16713Senior Member

Posts: 1033If you need a little help
Maybe a fourth would be helpful with entertaining these ladies.
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 15:54 #16712Senior Member

Posts: 2959Not a lot of info
If I'm recalling it correctly, I'm pretty sure she's been discussed, but not reviewed. I believe, like you, someone asked if there was any info, but there were no replies in the affirmative. And, with no name in her ad, kind of hard to search. Anybody got any actual information on this one?
Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 15:13 #16711Senior Member

Posts: 436$$ and no GFE.
Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 15:10 #16710Senior Member

Posts: 89Curious
Any information on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/908770736377
-
04-02-24 13:15 #16709Senior Member

Posts: 436Hair extensions
Those are hair extensions. She was back to shorter dark hair this morning.
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 12:28 #16708Senior Member

Posts: 436Vanessa and Tatiana
I normally won't drive an hour to see someone, but I've seen Vanessa before and Tatiana texts me when ever she is coming to town. I found out last night that they know each other very well, and Tatiana tried to convince me that I should go over and see them both. I also don't see two woman at the same time because I think there would be a sensory overload. Boy was I wrong! I couldn't be happier that I let her talk me into it. This rated as one of the best experiences I could have had. Maybe because I already knew them separately before, but this is some thing I would love to do again.
I walked into a nice vacation rental in Lake Buena Vista, both woman came over and gave me a welcome kiss and hello. We went into the bedroom so I can be undressed, DFK with one while a getting taken care of by the other. Then switching places. There was some dining done by all in every combination You could think of. More DFK with some cowgirl, again any combo you could imagine. I could have done other positions, but really enjoyed making out with one beautiful woman while another beautiful woman sat on top of me. Too many fine details to list, but this going to to be a top 2 for me.
I've texted Tatiana that I wish I could do it again, and she's trying to convince me to have them at my place this afternoon. I'm trying to remain strong!!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/425508111553
-
04-02-24 11:21 #16707Senior Member

Posts: 2959Yes please!
Count me in! Sent you a PM too for info.
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 20:39 #16706Senior Member

Posts: 436She is looking for 5 appointments to come to town. I've had two people reach out so far. With me that makes three. Two more and she'll visit. Contact me for the number.
-
04-01-24 19:45 #16705Senior Member

Posts: 490Correct Erica
The Greek thing was only on Jack & Coke days however, good memories.
Originally Posted by Ryuut
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 17:30 #16704Senior Member

Posts: 660Looks like
A girl morgan that was around cocoa last year.
Originally Posted by Sinister1978
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 17:06 #16703Senior Member

Posts: 49She has an ad with tiny heather of cocoa beach who is accredited and reviewed heavily on here. They have pics together, no idea if they duo or not.
Originally Posted by MJ1960
[View Original Post]
I reached out about 6 months ago and asked for additional pics that were not heavily filtered, she was hesitant but obliged and let just say her skin was very far from stellar / marks on her arm so it was a hard pass for me.
-
04-01-24 17:01 #16702Senior Member

Posts: 436Allison
My visit went well. $120 for QV and multiple positions with no upcharge. I haven't gone back because of the room she was using is kind of dirty and I think I've been spoiled with some really good providers lately. She has told me she's in a different room of the house that is set up nicely. I've tried for a second visit but our timing hasn't worked out do to FIT being a 50 minute drive for me. I could go to Orlando and get top notch in that time frame. I am planning on keep trying though.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...i/150879360118
-
04-01-24 16:12 #16701Senior Member

Posts: 436Tatiana
Tatiana is probably coming to Melbourne this week. She is going to send me some pics today that I can share for those that don't know her. She gave me permission to share her number.











Reply With Quote





