Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 172 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 222 272 672 1172 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16730

    Amy Quinn

    Quote Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I have been browsing around and came across with Adorable Amy "AmyQuinn" Porn Star. Something odd here. It is that according with her insta, she is visiting Vegas. The phone number and email take you no where. Is truly her? Or Scam?. She looks damn good ever after loosing a lot of weight and it is not longer young looking. Any tips.

    https://tryst.link/escort/adorableamy
    It's definitely her. Did a meet and greet for roughly 10 minutes in Palm Bay so I could verify myself. She ask for a lot prior to meeting for safety reasons. Never pulled the trigger though. If you go through with it let us know how it was.

  2. #16729

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    I've searched and cannot find one review from anyone good or bad. I don't think the STG ads run at the same time between Space Coast and Daytona Beach but it's almost daily that they are in one or the other area. Something just isn't adding up.
    I could not find any reviews in Daytona either. She has been advertising here for a while, she definitelycaught my eye. Perhaps she has a "no review" policy, I have had providers say that before. If it was easy and relatively risk free for me to do I might give it a shot, like at a hotel room vs. My house. But given my circumstances I would have to see a review, or verification from a trusted source.

  3. #16728

    Amy Quinn Porn Star??

    Hello, I have been browsing around and came across with Adorable Amy "AmyQuinn" Porn Star. Something odd here. It is that according with her insta, she is visiting Vegas. The phone number and email take you no where. Is truly her? Or Scam?. She looks damn good ever after loosing a lot of weight and it is not longer young looking. Any tips.

    https://tryst.link/escort/adorableamy

  4. #16727

  5. #16726

    Marcie LSM

    Marcie is usually easy to communicate with but she has gone silent. Phone and text off line. Anyone know why?

  6. #16725

    No reviews in Daytona

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    Interesting that she advertises in Daytona as well. If it is at the same time as Brevard that seems like a long way to travel for dates although I guess she could be in the middle with about an hour either direction. I have contacted her once additionally and got the same response but slower and I ran out of time. I have never seen a review, perhaps there are some from Daytona area?
    I've searched and cannot find one review from anyone good or bad. I don't think the STG ads run at the same time between Space Coast and Daytona Beach but it's almost daily that they are in one or the other area. Something just isn't adding up.

  7. #16724
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Alright so I may just have to take one for the team here. Outcal is difficult for me when I'm in the space coast but I do see where she advertises in Daytona Beach as well which I could accommodate. My only question is has anyone on this forum actually seen her? I find it hard to believe that someone who advertises as much as she does and actually looks like those pics in her ad does not have more reviews. Something just doesn't seem right and I'm guessing those pics are either not her or it's a scam. If anyone has info they would like to share please let me know.
    Interesting that she advertises in Daytona as well. If it is at the same time as Brevard that seems like a long way to travel for dates although I guess she could be in the middle with about an hour either direction. I have contacted her once additionally and got the same response but slower and I ran out of time. I have never seen a review, perhaps there are some from Daytona area?

  8. #16723
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Alright so I may just have to take one for the team here. Outcal is difficult for me when I'm in the space coast but I do see where she advertises in Daytona Beach as well which I could accommodate. My only question is has anyone on this forum actually seen her? I find it hard to believe that someone who advertises as much as she does and actually looks like those pics in her ad does not have more reviews. Something just doesn't seem right and I'm guessing those pics are either not her or it's a scam. If anyone has info they would like to share please let me know.
    I have contacted her in the past, but haven't pulled the trigger. I believe she doesn't do GFE, and for the 400 I didn't see the value in a visit.

    If I can get 8 guys to send me $50 I can do the research!

  9. #16722

    Outcal only?

    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    $$ and no GFE.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    If I'm recalling it correctly, I'm pretty sure she's been discussed, but not reviewed. I believe, like you, someone asked if there was any info, but there were no replies in the affirmative. And, with no name in her ad, kind of hard to search. Anybody got any actual information on this one?
    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to her recently and was quoted 400 for incall. Unfortunately my place availability did not work ou as planned so I couldn't connect. But her comms were great and she remains on my to do list, I just don't have the option for incall very often.

    And I am always a bit nervous about having unknown providers over.
    Alright so I may just have to take one for the team here. Outcal is difficult for me when I'm in the space coast but I do see where she advertises in Daytona Beach as well which I could accommodate. My only question is has anyone on this forum actually seen her? I find it hard to believe that someone who advertises as much as she does and actually looks like those pics in her ad does not have more reviews. Something just doesn't seem right and I'm guessing those pics are either not her or it's a scam. If anyone has info they would like to share please let me know.

  10. #16721
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Since you mentioned "my place" and "don't have the option", pretty sure you meant outcall, her coming to you. And yeah, I've got that problem too, can almost never do outcall!
    You are correct my friend. That was a wishful thinking typo! She is outcall only.

  11. #16720

    Outcall

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Since you mentioned "my place" and "don't have the option", pretty sure you meant outcall, her coming to you. And yeah, I've got that problem too, can almost never do outcall!
    One of the many benefits of divorce is having a place to host.

  12. #16719

    Outcall?

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to her recently and was quoted 400 for incall. Unfortunately my place availability did not work ou as planned so I couldn't connect. But her comms were great and she remains on my to do list, I just don't have the option for incall very often.

    And I am always a bit nervous about having unknown providers over.
    Since you mentioned "my place" and "don't have the option", pretty sure you meant outcall, her coming to you. And yeah, I've got that problem too, can almost never do outcall!

  13. #16718

    Any info

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...o/128339777507

    Sorry if I did not scroll back enough to see but also no name to search.

    Texted this one recently and got a quick return with rates and hotel address on 192/95 but near an area that had some LEO issues a while back. So quick and easy made me a bit nervous.

    Anyone connect with her?

  14. #16717
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    If I'm recalling it correctly, I'm pretty sure she's been discussed, but not reviewed. I believe, like you, someone asked if there was any info, but there were no replies in the affirmative. And, with no name in her ad, kind of hard to search. Anybody got any actual information on this one?
    I spoke to her recently and was quoted 400 for incall. Unfortunately my place availability did not work ou as planned so I couldn't connect. But her comms were great and she remains on my to do list, I just don't have the option for incall very often.

    And I am always a bit nervous about having unknown providers over.

  15. #16716

    Honey has BF / management living with her

    Bad dream / warning, dream with Honey. Yes, I know she has her own here, thought it'd get more view. Ill skip the pre-room stuff all everyone seems to hav had same issues I experience. New place at the ABVI next to 7-11 in Satellite Beach. In room, while she's freshening up, answers txt by voice telling wherever that we haven't started (about 2:05 am, trust me she checked all the times). I ask "that yur BF"? Something like that. Ask "anything to worry about", No, I just didn't remember seeing you before like you said (6 months ago), and just telling him what is up, and that wen I saw you I did remember, and that alls OK and about to start, you know just being safe in case hadn't seen you before. Don't worry about him, 1st hint at something Off, but proceeded. Donation handled. Lots of texts from BF (no ding but def hearable on vibrate) especially after she voice texted him. Finally ready to get started, isn't a "how was dream" post so ill skip to end, by then BF had called not texted 3 times, said "you need to take that", that's where the fun starts. She checks texts and says "we should be done" gets up, gets cleaned up and turns very nervous, starts picking up trashcan said he likes it clean, I'm like what is going on. She says that we should be done, went way over, bars are closed, hes pissed off and prob coming back soon and doesn't want to hear him knock soon. She offers me cleaning wipes, I didn't even answer, dressed and back in car in like 30 secs, looked back to see if BF was in his car watching what I got into, nothing noticed luckily. Also, happened to be parked close to room, b / c of course she never gives out room #, so she can stall and stall for whatever reason until she finally comes get you like most have experienced. BTW as far as time, went for QV, donation handled 2:25, events ended 2:45, again she checked time. Be careful fellas! When is Carly comin'?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape