Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 19299
-
04-01-24 17:30 #16704Senior Member

Posts: 660Looks like
A girl morgan that was around cocoa last year.
Originally Posted by Sinister1978
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 17:06 #16703Senior Member

Posts: 49She has an ad with tiny heather of cocoa beach who is accredited and reviewed heavily on here. They have pics together, no idea if they duo or not.
Originally Posted by MJ1960
[View Original Post]
I reached out about 6 months ago and asked for additional pics that were not heavily filtered, she was hesitant but obliged and let just say her skin was very far from stellar / marks on her arm so it was a hard pass for me.
-
04-01-24 17:01 #16702Senior Member

Posts: 436Allison
My visit went well. $120 for QV and multiple positions with no upcharge. I haven't gone back because of the room she was using is kind of dirty and I think I've been spoiled with some really good providers lately. She has told me she's in a different room of the house that is set up nicely. I've tried for a second visit but our timing hasn't worked out do to FIT being a 50 minute drive for me. I could go to Orlando and get top notch in that time frame. I am planning on keep trying though.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...i/150879360118
-
04-01-24 16:12 #16701Senior Member

Posts: 436Tatiana
Tatiana is probably coming to Melbourne this week. She is going to send me some pics today that I can share for those that don't know her. She gave me permission to share her number.
-
04-01-24 15:33 #16700Senior Member

Posts: 1033Madison
Search Madison. She has a Tryst ad as well.
Originally Posted by MJ1960
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 14:18 #16699Senior Member

Posts: 39Think that is Madison she has an ad on Tryst right now as well. If My memory is correct not the best reviews and pics and some pics she post shows her much heavier. I would use caution just my 2 cents. Good luck!
Originally Posted by MJ1960
[View Original Post]
Sid.
-
04-01-24 13:44 #16698Senior Member

Posts: 1944Bridget
Here you go!
Originally Posted by OldGamer
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 13:11 #16697Senior Member

Posts: 82Has anyone ever actually met up with her? I've only seen posts about her setting up meetings and then ghosting people.
Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 13:05 #16696Senior Member

Posts: 436Candii
Her name is Candii, but I couldn't find it by searching. I remember her last partner was pregnant so I searched that key word. She did not have a great review.
Originally Posted by MJ1960
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 11:58 #16695Senior Member

Posts: 117Any info?
Thought I remember a bad review but without a name I could not find it in a search. She is in w Melbourne and said 100 180. But negotiable. Any info would help. She did send a verification pic so she is real.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/380604663370
Thanks.
MJ.
-
04-01-24 11:20 #16694Senior Member

Posts: 43640 and Flirtatious
Thanks for the feedback. I've seen her post a coup[le times and wasn't sure.
Originally Posted by NeedMoreInPB
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 10:59 #16693Senior Member

Posts: 8640 and Flirtatious (T)
TOFTT and glad I did. For my middle age loving friends, this is a new incredible lady. Not a Barbie, but who in their 40's naturally is? Photos are true. Scheduled HHR 1. 6 and wish I scheduled longer after our first kiss. She and her dog met me at the door (absolute pet lover so he got attention first). She was in a sexy sheer cover, nice to and bottom underneath. We all walked back to the room when the dog have to leave us. There we started with a kiss as if we had know each other for years. After a few minutes off came to clothing and into 69 (she loves oral and is excellent at it). Once I decided it was time to change, on went the cover and started with dive extremely passionate missionary which transitioned to cowgirl where at the 30 min mark I finished. Inrushed clean up and place the donation on the dresser and kiss as I left. Absolutely will repeat as she shares a nice house off Sarno in a nice neighborhood.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mbay/167272925
-
04-01-24 09:24 #16692Banned Member

Posts: 1739She did have a visit with uncle so might be why no reply.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
Bs.
-
04-01-24 08:52 #16691Senior Member

Posts: 517Erica
This the same Erica who had a little apartment right by the beach and had to secure babysitting for your visit before you could confirm? As I remember she spoke Greek like a champ.
Originally Posted by OneWayOut
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 05:36 #16690Senior Member

Posts: 2652Jewels
I'm definitely interested in visiting with her and reached out the other day but never got a response back. Maybe I should be persistent.
Originally Posted by HeadAke
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




