Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 19310
-
04-01-24 15:33 #16700Senior Member

Posts: 1033Madison
Search Madison. She has a Tryst ad as well.
Originally Posted by MJ1960
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 14:18 #16699Senior Member

Posts: 39Think that is Madison she has an ad on Tryst right now as well. If My memory is correct not the best reviews and pics and some pics she post shows her much heavier. I would use caution just my 2 cents. Good luck!
Originally Posted by MJ1960
[View Original Post]
Sid.
-
04-01-24 13:44 #16698Senior Member

Posts: 1946Bridget
Here you go!
Originally Posted by OldGamer
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 13:11 #16697Senior Member

Posts: 82Has anyone ever actually met up with her? I've only seen posts about her setting up meetings and then ghosting people.
Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 13:05 #16696Senior Member

Posts: 436Candii
Her name is Candii, but I couldn't find it by searching. I remember her last partner was pregnant so I searched that key word. She did not have a great review.
Originally Posted by MJ1960
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 11:58 #16695Senior Member

Posts: 117Any info?
Thought I remember a bad review but without a name I could not find it in a search. She is in w Melbourne and said 100 180. But negotiable. Any info would help. She did send a verification pic so she is real.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/380604663370
Thanks.
MJ.
-
04-01-24 11:20 #16694Senior Member

Posts: 43640 and Flirtatious
Thanks for the feedback. I've seen her post a coup[le times and wasn't sure.
Originally Posted by NeedMoreInPB
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 10:59 #16693Senior Member

Posts: 8640 and Flirtatious (T)
TOFTT and glad I did. For my middle age loving friends, this is a new incredible lady. Not a Barbie, but who in their 40's naturally is? Photos are true. Scheduled HHR 1. 6 and wish I scheduled longer after our first kiss. She and her dog met me at the door (absolute pet lover so he got attention first). She was in a sexy sheer cover, nice to and bottom underneath. We all walked back to the room when the dog have to leave us. There we started with a kiss as if we had know each other for years. After a few minutes off came to clothing and into 69 (she loves oral and is excellent at it). Once I decided it was time to change, on went the cover and started with dive extremely passionate missionary which transitioned to cowgirl where at the 30 min mark I finished. Inrushed clean up and place the donation on the dresser and kiss as I left. Absolutely will repeat as she shares a nice house off Sarno in a nice neighborhood.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mbay/167272925
-
04-01-24 09:24 #16692Banned Member

Posts: 1739She did have a visit with uncle so might be why no reply.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
Bs.
-
04-01-24 08:52 #16691Senior Member

Posts: 517Erica
This the same Erica who had a little apartment right by the beach and had to secure babysitting for your visit before you could confirm? As I remember she spoke Greek like a champ.
Originally Posted by OneWayOut
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 05:36 #16690Senior Member

Posts: 2653Jewels
I'm definitely interested in visiting with her and reached out the other day but never got a response back. Maybe I should be persistent.
Originally Posted by HeadAke
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-24 12:10 #16689Senior Member

Posts: 145Jewels
Been in a funk lately so set up a quick visit this morning. 1. 5 at a new house but still good comms, pretty sure everything is on the menu but I usually stick with the tried and Tues. Bbjcim is good but alas she is a spitter. Pretty and never disappoints, she is slim, flexible, always clean and looks good for a mom with a medium natural rack. I have repeated several times.
Ciao for now.
https://skipthegames.com/img/016/Njg...czYzMxNjU.webp
-
03-30-24 16:59 #16688Senior Member

Posts: 665Angel. Fantastic Time!
I got to see her this week when she came back down for a brief visit. She is a very cool girl and has a gorgeous ass for sure with a great body! All the positions were run through and a good time enjoyed by both of us. Looking forward to hanging out with her again!
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 07:40 #16687Senior Member

Posts: 46Roxanne
Hey do anyone know what happend to Roxanne haven't heard from her in awhile.
-
03-29-24 20:27 #16686Senior Member

Posts: 490Jack & Coke
Paige mystery solved, as Thunder Chief mentioned ERICA and 6 yrs ago prior to huge weight gain this woman was wild and fun time, w J & C OMG porn style experience. Sweetheart of a girl but it became chaos w schedules and the huge weight gain had me cancel my well used subscription. Hopefully she is heading in better direction then past.
Originally Posted by BbcPhat6969
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






