Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 59472
-
04-04-24 05:47 #55032Senior Member

Posts: 580Reply
I went to St. Jame the other week. It's really efficient and no nonsense. She told me they have a lineup but I liked what I had and they went over their massage service rates. You can pm for for more details. I did find it kind of unerotic and businesslike.
Originally Posted by JRTheMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 00:16 #55031Senior Member

Posts: 36More of a question then a report.
It has been about 5 years since I was last in Atlanta (Follies was still a thing and in its prime). Last time I was here, the AMP's were excellent (most services available). But since that shooting a few years back and the state feeling more conservative, I am just plain afraid this visit to try anything. What is the vibe on what to do to get entertained? I don't visit often enough to get vetted at one of the Nice Agencies. Here for a few more weeks, and open to any suggestions or advice.
Thanks.
Dark.
-
04-03-24 20:07 #55030Senior Member

Posts: 124Thanks! Just PMd you.
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 19:22 #55029Senior Member

Posts: 283Rena?
Can you describe Rena please?
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 15:44 #55028Senior Member

Posts: 351Uu
In Kennesaw.
Almost 2 weeks ago now when I stopped in; sorry for the delayed report, haven't been in the game hardly at all, so I'm off my routine.
Nothing special, L1 no muss no fuss. Never got her name, but she wasn't remarkable in any way LOL.
-
04-03-24 10:20 #55027Senior Member

Posts: 240Massage Spring-Marietta
I suggest you call in advance for Rena. Great massage; excellent sessions!
Originally Posted by KC1985
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 06:50 #55026Senior Member

Posts: 58Is it located in a strip mall with Chinese restaurant and karate place?
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 20:27 #55025Senior Member

Posts: 124Massage Spring
Anyone have a recommendation for the one off Windy Hill in Marietta?
It's been a couple months since I went and I didn't like what I saw last time but want to give it another try since it's a favorite here. I like a busty girl too. Anyone I should ask for?
Feel free to PM.
Thanks.
KC.
-
04-02-24 11:32 #55024Senior Member

Posts: 283Chloe is new
Try Chloe. A recent addition at Heavenly Feel. She's slim and very intuitive.
Originally Posted by Dudeatl
[View Original Post]
I can't speak to the available menu as I prefer a really good massage with a nice finish. I'll be back. Treat her well.
-
04-02-24 11:31 #55023Senior Member

Posts: 36St. James
Has anyone been to St. James lately or the place across from it? Drove through there yesterday and have never tried those places.
-
04-02-24 10:55 #55022Senior Member

Posts: 351Tiffany has left the building.
Originally Posted by Dudeatl
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 19:43 #55021Senior Member

Posts: 351Never been there. Looked closed when I drove by last week.
Originally Posted by GreekLurker212
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 15:38 #55020Senior Member

Posts: 332The OP was referring to Elite in Cumming.
Originally Posted by AlexGsxr
[View Original Post]
The Elite on Pleasant Hill has younger and nicer looking girls, Casey and Lisa.
-
04-01-24 14:30 #55019Regular Member

Posts: 12Prostate
Where can I get a good prostate massage. I have been looking for a while a good place would be nice.
-
04-01-24 11:38 #55018Senior Member

Posts: 315Elite?
Which elite are you talking about? The one on pleasant hill behind Burger King? What was your experience like.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





