Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 60900
-
04-03-24 10:20 #56460Senior Member

Posts: 240Massage Spring-Marietta
I suggest you call in advance for Rena. Great massage; excellent sessions!
Originally Posted by KC1985
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 06:50 #56459Senior Member

Posts: 58Is it located in a strip mall with Chinese restaurant and karate place?
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 20:27 #56458Senior Member

Posts: 124Massage Spring
Anyone have a recommendation for the one off Windy Hill in Marietta?
It's been a couple months since I went and I didn't like what I saw last time but want to give it another try since it's a favorite here. I like a busty girl too. Anyone I should ask for?
Feel free to PM.
Thanks.
KC.
-
04-02-24 11:32 #56457Senior Member

Posts: 283Chloe is new
Try Chloe. A recent addition at Heavenly Feel. She's slim and very intuitive.
Originally Posted by Dudeatl
[View Original Post]
I can't speak to the available menu as I prefer a really good massage with a nice finish. I'll be back. Treat her well.
-
04-02-24 11:31 #56456Senior Member

Posts: 36St. James
Has anyone been to St. James lately or the place across from it? Drove through there yesterday and have never tried those places.
-
04-02-24 10:55 #56455Senior Member

Posts: 351Tiffany has left the building.
Originally Posted by Dudeatl
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 19:43 #56454Senior Member

Posts: 351Never been there. Looked closed when I drove by last week.
Originally Posted by GreekLurker212
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 15:38 #56453Senior Member

Posts: 332The OP was referring to Elite in Cumming.
Originally Posted by AlexGsxr
[View Original Post]
The Elite on Pleasant Hill has younger and nicer looking girls, Casey and Lisa.
-
04-01-24 14:30 #56452Regular Member

Posts: 12Prostate
Where can I get a good prostate massage. I have been looking for a while a good place would be nice.
-
04-01-24 11:38 #56451Senior Member

Posts: 315Elite?
Which elite are you talking about? The one on pleasant hill behind Burger King? What was your experience like.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 06:03 #56450Senior Member

Posts: 289Being from the area making it convenient. Lisa at elite is one of my atfs. Good massage aims too please. Never left disappointed after seeing her.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
Same with lulu / lucy at health. Definitely no lookers in the area but there's good / reliable service available.
-
03-31-24 14:18 #56449Senior Member

Posts: 332Elite is definitely not elite. Not worth the effort or $$. Golden or A Massage much better options on Peachtree Pkwy.
Originally Posted by AtlBud
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 23:14 #56448Senior Member

Posts: 27You have covered it all
No, I think you cover all.
Originally Posted by Basser
[View Original Post]
Hows elite? Never tried it. Is it worth a visit?
Also there is A massage on peachtree parkway near the bagley rd. Never tried it. Not sure if it was reviewed here.
-
03-30-24 23:11 #56447Senior Member

Posts: 27She was okay with that tip
Yeah, she seems happy with that. No argument.
Originally Posted by Tenex
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 22:25 #56446Senior Member

Posts: 208Once was enough for me. No happiness though the lady was pretty hot. Decent massage. But that's secondary for me.
Originally Posted by AtlBud
[View Original Post]
Elite or Health are the only options in that immediate area. Oasis in Suwannee is good. Massage pro and Golden on Peachtree Parkway are game.
Great Massage on hwy 9 in a pinch.
That's pretty much it in the Cumming area unless I'm missing something.
All around 70-80/ hr plus gratuity.
Anywhere else I don't know of?









Reply With Quote




