Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 19303
-
04-02-24 12:28 #16708Senior Member

Posts: 436Vanessa and Tatiana
I normally won't drive an hour to see someone, but I've seen Vanessa before and Tatiana texts me when ever she is coming to town. I found out last night that they know each other very well, and Tatiana tried to convince me that I should go over and see them both. I also don't see two woman at the same time because I think there would be a sensory overload. Boy was I wrong! I couldn't be happier that I let her talk me into it. This rated as one of the best experiences I could have had. Maybe because I already knew them separately before, but this is some thing I would love to do again.
I walked into a nice vacation rental in Lake Buena Vista, both woman came over and gave me a welcome kiss and hello. We went into the bedroom so I can be undressed, DFK with one while a getting taken care of by the other. Then switching places. There was some dining done by all in every combination You could think of. More DFK with some cowgirl, again any combo you could imagine. I could have done other positions, but really enjoyed making out with one beautiful woman while another beautiful woman sat on top of me. Too many fine details to list, but this going to to be a top 2 for me.
I've texted Tatiana that I wish I could do it again, and she's trying to convince me to have them at my place this afternoon. I'm trying to remain strong!!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/425508111553
-
04-02-24 11:21 #16707Senior Member

Posts: 2963Yes please!
Count me in! Sent you a PM too for info.
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 20:39 #16706Senior Member

Posts: 436She is looking for 5 appointments to come to town. I've had two people reach out so far. With me that makes three. Two more and she'll visit. Contact me for the number.
-
04-01-24 19:45 #16705Senior Member

Posts: 490Correct Erica
The Greek thing was only on Jack & Coke days however, good memories.
Originally Posted by Ryuut
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 17:30 #16704Senior Member

Posts: 660Looks like
A girl morgan that was around cocoa last year.
Originally Posted by Sinister1978
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 17:06 #16703Senior Member

Posts: 49She has an ad with tiny heather of cocoa beach who is accredited and reviewed heavily on here. They have pics together, no idea if they duo or not.
Originally Posted by MJ1960
[View Original Post]
I reached out about 6 months ago and asked for additional pics that were not heavily filtered, she was hesitant but obliged and let just say her skin was very far from stellar / marks on her arm so it was a hard pass for me.
-
04-01-24 17:01 #16702Senior Member

Posts: 436Allison
My visit went well. $120 for QV and multiple positions with no upcharge. I haven't gone back because of the room she was using is kind of dirty and I think I've been spoiled with some really good providers lately. She has told me she's in a different room of the house that is set up nicely. I've tried for a second visit but our timing hasn't worked out do to FIT being a 50 minute drive for me. I could go to Orlando and get top notch in that time frame. I am planning on keep trying though.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...i/150879360118
-
04-01-24 16:12 #16701Senior Member

Posts: 436Tatiana
Tatiana is probably coming to Melbourne this week. She is going to send me some pics today that I can share for those that don't know her. She gave me permission to share her number.
-
04-01-24 15:33 #16700Senior Member

Posts: 1033Madison
Search Madison. She has a Tryst ad as well.
Originally Posted by MJ1960
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 14:18 #16699Senior Member

Posts: 39Think that is Madison she has an ad on Tryst right now as well. If My memory is correct not the best reviews and pics and some pics she post shows her much heavier. I would use caution just my 2 cents. Good luck!
Originally Posted by MJ1960
[View Original Post]
Sid.
-
04-01-24 13:44 #16698Senior Member

Posts: 1944Bridget
Here you go!
Originally Posted by OldGamer
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 13:11 #16697Senior Member

Posts: 82Has anyone ever actually met up with her? I've only seen posts about her setting up meetings and then ghosting people.
Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 13:05 #16696Senior Member

Posts: 436Candii
Her name is Candii, but I couldn't find it by searching. I remember her last partner was pregnant so I searched that key word. She did not have a great review.
Originally Posted by MJ1960
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 11:58 #16695Senior Member

Posts: 117Any info?
Thought I remember a bad review but without a name I could not find it in a search. She is in w Melbourne and said 100 180. But negotiable. Any info would help. She did send a verification pic so she is real.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/380604663370
Thanks.
MJ.
-
04-01-24 11:20 #16694Senior Member

Posts: 43640 and Flirtatious
Thanks for the feedback. I've seen her post a coup[le times and wasn't sure.
Originally Posted by NeedMoreInPB
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





