Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 19300
-
04-01-24 05:36 #16690Senior Member

Posts: 2652Jewels
I'm definitely interested in visiting with her and reached out the other day but never got a response back. Maybe I should be persistent.
Originally Posted by HeadAke
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-24 12:10 #16689Senior Member

Posts: 145Jewels
Been in a funk lately so set up a quick visit this morning. 1. 5 at a new house but still good comms, pretty sure everything is on the menu but I usually stick with the tried and Tues. Bbjcim is good but alas she is a spitter. Pretty and never disappoints, she is slim, flexible, always clean and looks good for a mom with a medium natural rack. I have repeated several times.
Ciao for now.
https://skipthegames.com/img/016/Njg...czYzMxNjU.webp
-
03-30-24 16:59 #16688Senior Member

Posts: 665Angel. Fantastic Time!
I got to see her this week when she came back down for a brief visit. She is a very cool girl and has a gorgeous ass for sure with a great body! All the positions were run through and a good time enjoyed by both of us. Looking forward to hanging out with her again!
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 07:40 #16687Senior Member

Posts: 46Roxanne
Hey do anyone know what happend to Roxanne haven't heard from her in awhile.
-
03-29-24 20:27 #16686Senior Member

Posts: 490Jack & Coke
Paige mystery solved, as Thunder Chief mentioned ERICA and 6 yrs ago prior to huge weight gain this woman was wild and fun time, w J & C OMG porn style experience. Sweetheart of a girl but it became chaos w schedules and the huge weight gain had me cancel my well used subscription. Hopefully she is heading in better direction then past.
Originally Posted by BbcPhat6969
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-24 19:57 #16685Regular Member

Posts: 3Erica
There you go Fabio.
Originally Posted by Legend808
[View Original Post]
I know her as Erica when she lived in Titusville. I've seen her a few times at her new spot in the Cape. As mentioned, the incall is dirty / messy, but is what seems like a safe apt complex.
She is a sweetheart with a lovely playful personality. Lovely tits and a decent BBBJ with CIM but she jumps up too soon to go spit. YMMV. She get's into it during FS and the pussy is snug. Communication has always been good with me, never ghosted and no more then five minutes late. I've always seen her in the late morning or early afternoon.
Hope that helps.
-
03-29-24 13:50 #16684Senior Member

Posts: 323How do you access to her contact?
Thanks for the review.
Originally Posted by BbcPhat6969
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-24 01:50 #16683Regular Member

Posts: 23Paige encounter
Saw the reviews from legend about Paige. She is in cape Canaveral near the 7 eleven off a1 a. Her apartment is not the cleanest in my opinion. Dog droppings on the outside and inside the apartment. Her comms are okay but her availability is not consistent. I think she has a male roommate based off the shoes I saw in the room.
Service was okay. BBBJ and cfs but she has like a huge nugget on her forehead and I'm assuming acne on her face. I probably won't repeat due to the unclean living space and guy shoes I saw. But it is Definitely an easy lay. I would probably try to push for 80 instead of a 100 for the qv.
-
03-27-24 15:16 #16682Senior Member

Posts: 244Need eyes checked
Bridgette looks like Gollum on Lord of the Rings. WTF.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 12:36 #16681Senior Member

Posts: 1944Your Right!
I certainly apologize! Shame on me for being such a White Knight and from now on I will just post about her on her blog! Actually, I was just trying to help LvGolfGuy and should have just sent him a PMs! And I am sure that I will get some grief from others! Mea culpa! Cheers Willie.
Originally Posted by DougStamper
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 08:21 #16680Senior Member

Posts: 375Come on man
Seriously man, you're wearing us out. The post was about Bridget. You're constantly high jacking threads about your current obsession. Xina has a user blog dedicated to her.
Can't you keep your comments there?
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 21:29 #16679Senior Member

Posts: 124Bridgette
Hard Hat. Yep - That's the *****.
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 19:22 #16678Senior Member

Posts: 1944Bridget
LvGolfGuy as long as you have been around and the number of good experiences you have shared on these pages, I'm shocked! Nine out of ten mongers can't be wrong about this time wasting * Offering eighty Mario's for a session should have been your first tip off! Sorry you wasted your time! For one hundred and twenty more Mario's you could have enjoyed a half hour with Xina. Please PMs me for her contact information and maybe a half hour of PSE, GFE and incredible time will make up for it! Cheers Willie.
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 19:03 #16677Senior Member

Posts: 791https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...p/918307895161
Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy
[View Original Post]
A link would be helpful, but I am guessing it is this one as the experience sounds familiar.
-
03-26-24 15:46 #16676Senior Member

Posts: 124Again Bridgette performs a ghost
Been trying to get ahold of Bridgette for a while. Finally set up a time for today. She is roughly 40 minutes from me. I get to 5 minutes out and I get a message that she running about 15 to 20 minutes behind. OK. No problem. I get there exactly 20 minutes later and get a message that she has no raincoat. I go to gas station about 5 minutes one way away. Get back and she says it'll be another 15 to 20 minutes. Figured at this point I have too much time invested to leave so I say ok. About 10 minutes later she texts me and says something came up. She needs to reschedule. Tried to call her. No answer. Text her and explain I wasted 2 hours with all this bullshit. She texts back some crap about a problem with her roommate. Then asks why can't I understand. I should have believed all of the reviews. My advice is stay away. Not worth it even at cut rate prices. Probably cut rate service also. Never try again.










Reply With Quote





