Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 26667
-
03-30-24 23:24 #21162Senior Member

Posts: 62She wants a 2 $$ deposit to "build trust" LOL!
Originally Posted by Cj357
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 21:04 #21161Senior Member

Posts: 185Ember
Made contact decided on price for 45 min. Kept telling me when I get home then I'm getting dinner then going back home then sorry only do the. Took 3 hrs of back forth of my time. Went home not into BS.
-
03-30-24 14:17 #21160Senior Member

Posts: 162Miss Ela
Just saw this ad pop up on tryst. Anyone have any info?
https://tryst.link/escort/missela#rates.
-
03-30-24 12:01 #21159Senior Member

Posts: 130Sabrina
Friends,
Originally Posted by RaulJulia
[View Original Post]
I do NOT believe this is a self review. I had almost the same exact experience months ago when I visited her for the first time. I will repeat. The only differences were that I didn't choose the milking table as I preferred having her ride a dildo that was strapped to my face so I was up close and personal while she stroked me.
She is exactly what this review describes. Only thing that kept me from coming back is the price.
She is simply gorgeous and I had a blast though. Highly recommend. Just my two cents. And even if this was a self-review (which I doubt), I don't have as much of a problem with it because it is a 100% accurate depiction of the experience that I had.
Cheers, boys!
-
03-29-24 23:20 #21158Senior Member

Posts: 226Cj
I've seen Lauren a few times and I know she partners with CJ sometimes. Looking forward to meeting her!
Originally Posted by ToysRUs
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-24 18:09 #21157Senior Member

Posts: 45CJ — Your winning ticket
Well, I didn't win the lottery this week, but my other dream-ticket finally did come up. My first visit with CJ!
I was a bit intimidated in meeting this legend, but she put me at ease when we met at her rental. I was her first appointment of the day, so we chatted for a few minutes while she got the room set up, then wham! Talk about 'Power-balling'! She is truly a bundle of sexual energy and enthusiasm. So fun, so vocal and so accommodating (and no shortage of oil either)! Got to hit the jackpot two times in my hour visit the second one between the "Mega-melons"!
Thank you CJ! I'm still smiling (and still a little sore. In the good way)!
Remember guys "You can't win if you don't play"!
TRU.
-
03-29-24 18:04 #21156Senior Member

Posts: 499After Austin's review, you and 50 other guys have been texting her. Keep trying. She is a gem.
Originally Posted by Monger01
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-24 17:59 #21155Banned Member

Posts: 1268Texted her at 10 AM and again at 3:30 PM. Crickets. Guess she doesn't need this monger's business. Which sucks since CJ is on vacation.
Originally Posted by AustinRamos1
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-24 15:09 #21154Senior Member

Posts: 106Review Time!
I've been out & about lately, but will leave as much info about my travels as I can below:
Old Nancy. Off 'L' / Turner by the highway. She old. Hunched back old. Likes cats too much. Has a number of them. BJ was sufficient for. 8.
Curly Sue. She's not the most stable, but she'll do in a pinch. BJ is enthusiastic; will swallow.
Kitty. Larger than the currently posted photos. I've only seen her for a BJ a couple times, but the last time, she used her hand to clean me after & just wiped it on the carpet. That's gross.
Allison. You like it, I love it. Saw her when she was staying with Kitty. As others have said before me, mediocre BJ, but fun to finish on her face.
Boomerang - Native American Princess. Looks like she booked two clients at the same time. I got the rush job, so I paid her for a SS instead of a HHR. She got mad, but told me I had a point. Also, older and heavier than the pics she uses by a bit.
Ariana Solei. Sweetheart. Will listen to you talk or whatever you want; definitely a BBW. The over-the-top noises are a bit much for me though. Personality-wise, I'd see her again.
Mandy - 6 ft, huge tits, mechanical. Would still play again. Maybe I'm into when they don't pay attention?
Lilly Vrega. Tried successfully to contact, set time & off to meet! Then ghosted. Tried again the next day. Ghosted again.
Stay safe!
-
03-29-24 14:58 #21153Senior Member

Posts: 106Miss Honey / Ashley. Worth the effort?
Anybody dipped into this yet? I'm digging the look, but no reviews for 'Miss Honey' / 'Ashley' that I've found match her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/824012169247
-
03-29-24 12:39 #21152Senior Member

Posts: 80Well boys, I got got.
Traveling to your Fair City I decided to take a look at some tig bitties. I make appointment with redhead big tits, and start heading that way. She says she needs 30 to keep the room so I send in the $30. Then as I get there she needs a little bit more. I say okay we're only 60, but she makes a deal with me for a trip around the world for 80 bucks. I make sure her room is paid for, and arrive. Then as soon as its time to get down to business, they have to spray her room. And they apparently won't stop knocking until she leaves. So of course I kind of know how this is going. Head to the car he says to be don't leave me and I say sure 20 minutes later nobody's in the car so I figured she just passed. She's over at the super 8 on 44.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/997215490975
-
03-29-24 12:01 #21151Senior Member

Posts: 33Catch me if you can
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...c/660078441006
Reached out but always requested outcall. Anyone seen her before?
-
03-29-24 09:02 #21150Senior Member

Posts: 226Dead fish
I did review her then. It was one of my first posts.
Originally Posted by TokyoDawson
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-24 08:26 #21149Senior Member

Posts: 282I reviewed her
I said basically the same thing in my review.
Originally Posted by TokyoDawson
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-24 07:50 #21148Senior Member

Posts: 582"New" MILF
https://skipthegames.com/posts/holla...t/654175854039
Interesting curves. Has anyone seen her?
No name to search.
Thanks.
Ss.









Reply With Quote





