Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 368 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 418 468 868 1368 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 26662
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21157

    CJ — Your winning ticket

    Well, I didn't win the lottery this week, but my other dream-ticket finally did come up. My first visit with CJ!

    I was a bit intimidated in meeting this legend, but she put me at ease when we met at her rental. I was her first appointment of the day, so we chatted for a few minutes while she got the room set up, then wham! Talk about 'Power-balling'! She is truly a bundle of sexual energy and enthusiasm. So fun, so vocal and so accommodating (and no shortage of oil either)! Got to hit the jackpot two times in my hour visit the second one between the "Mega-melons"!

    Thank you CJ! I'm still smiling (and still a little sore. In the good way)!

    Remember guys "You can't win if you don't play"!

    TRU.

  2. #21156
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger01  [View Original Post]
    Texted her at 10 AM and again at 3:30 PM. Crickets. Guess she doesn't need this monger's business. Which sucks since CJ is on vacation.
    After Austin's review, you and 50 other guys have been texting her. Keep trying. She is a gem.

  3. #21155
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinRamos1  [View Original Post]
    Sky reached out to me and said she's running a special this morning for us members only. Casually drop USAGuide in your text somewhere for a discounted rate and priority service. As you know, she is literally tied for my all time top pick in Michigan (with Rogue / Jade) and is currently my number one pick for 2024. This girl is an absolute firecracker of fun. If you like a cute faced, 20 something year old, petite spinner with a sexy frame and a tight fit kitty, check her out. Read the previous reviews. Her bbj is phenomenal. She's a former dancer and she's got the legs and skills to prove it! YMMV but I always leave thinking "damn, I'd see her once a week if I could" LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/648309986164

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/990445839695

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...ay-hi/60576591
    Texted her at 10 AM and again at 3:30 PM. Crickets. Guess she doesn't need this monger's business. Which sucks since CJ is on vacation.

  4. #21154
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Review Time!

    I've been out & about lately, but will leave as much info about my travels as I can below:

    Old Nancy. Off 'L' / Turner by the highway. She old. Hunched back old. Likes cats too much. Has a number of them. BJ was sufficient for. 8.

    Curly Sue. She's not the most stable, but she'll do in a pinch. BJ is enthusiastic; will swallow.

    Kitty. Larger than the currently posted photos. I've only seen her for a BJ a couple times, but the last time, she used her hand to clean me after & just wiped it on the carpet. That's gross.

    Allison. You like it, I love it. Saw her when she was staying with Kitty. As others have said before me, mediocre BJ, but fun to finish on her face.

    Boomerang - Native American Princess. Looks like she booked two clients at the same time. I got the rush job, so I paid her for a SS instead of a HHR. She got mad, but told me I had a point. Also, older and heavier than the pics she uses by a bit.

    Ariana Solei. Sweetheart. Will listen to you talk or whatever you want; definitely a BBW. The over-the-top noises are a bit much for me though. Personality-wise, I'd see her again.

    Mandy - 6 ft, huge tits, mechanical. Would still play again. Maybe I'm into when they don't pay attention?

    Lilly Vrega. Tried successfully to contact, set time & off to meet! Then ghosted. Tried again the next day. Ghosted again.

    Stay safe!

  5. #21153
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Miss Honey / Ashley. Worth the effort?

    Anybody dipped into this yet? I'm digging the look, but no reviews for 'Miss Honey' / 'Ashley' that I've found match her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/824012169247

  6. #21152

    Well boys, I got got.

    Traveling to your Fair City I decided to take a look at some tig bitties. I make appointment with redhead big tits, and start heading that way. She says she needs 30 to keep the room so I send in the $30. Then as I get there she needs a little bit more. I say okay we're only 60, but she makes a deal with me for a trip around the world for 80 bucks. I make sure her room is paid for, and arrive. Then as soon as its time to get down to business, they have to spray her room. And they apparently won't stop knocking until she leaves. So of course I kind of know how this is going. Head to the car he says to be don't leave me and I say sure 20 minutes later nobody's in the car so I figured she just passed. She's over at the super 8 on 44.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/997215490975

  7. #21151

    Catch me if you can

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...c/660078441006

    Reached out but always requested outcall. Anyone seen her before?

  8. #21150

    Dead fish

    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoDawson  [View Original Post]
    A review three weeks ago would have saved a Senior member from a miserable TOFTT. Thanks for nothing.
    I did review her then. It was one of my first posts.

  9. #21149

    I reviewed her

    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoDawson  [View Original Post]
    A review three weeks ago would have saved a Senior member from a miserable TOFTT. Thanks for nothing.
    I said basically the same thing in my review.

  10. #21148

    "New" MILF

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/holla...t/654175854039

    Interesting curves. Has anyone seen her?

    No name to search.

    Thanks.

    Ss.

  11. #21147

    Review would have been nice

    Quote Originally Posted by OldDutch  [View Original Post]
    My experience was exactly the same about three weeks ago. Dead fish is a good descriptor for her. I will never repeat.
    A review three weeks ago would have saved a Senior member from a miserable TOFTT. Thanks for nothing.

  12. #21146

    Petite Sky / Lynx Members Only Special

    Sky reached out to me and said she's running a special this morning for us members only. Casually drop USAGuide in your text somewhere for a discounted rate and priority service. As you know, she is literally tied for my all time top pick in Michigan (with Rogue / Jade) and is currently my number one pick for 2024. This girl is an absolute firecracker of fun. If you like a cute faced, 20 something year old, petite spinner with a sexy frame and a tight fit kitty, check her out. Read the previous reviews. Her bbj is phenomenal. She's a former dancer and she's got the legs and skills to prove it! YMMV but I always leave thinking "damn, I'd see her once a week if I could" LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/648309986164

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/990445839695

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...ay-hi/60576591
    Last edited by AustinRamos1; 03-29-24 at 06:33. Reason: Add her most recent post

  13. #21145

  14. #21144

    Worth the trip to Muskegon?

    I know this girl has been posting for a long time but there is no name (so I can't search). I'm assuming some of you have seen her. Is she worth a trek to Muskegon?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/066628755133

  15. #21143

    Agreed. Possible Self-Review

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkGrey  [View Original Post]
    Great report MobySabrina.
    I understand that just because it's a first time poster to the forum that doesn't necessarily mean someone is new to the hobby. But I agree with DarkGrey, this seems suspect. I don't know anyone who isn't into CBT who would actually use the term CBT (which stands for cock and ball torture, in case you're not up on your BDSM lingo) or who would just sort of get talked into being pegged someday. I could be wrong, but don't think so. --RJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape