rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 388 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 438 488 888 1388 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 37322
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31517

    ScarD

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckinAround  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time. I toftt the other day. She is in Midlo near mall. She doesn't look as good as those pics her OF is more accurate but she not terrible looking does have a nice ass. Coms were good face time verify. Rules are ridiculous can't touch nothing. After a lackluster not going past the head CBJ I stroked it and she made me change covers because I had touched it. Tried to hit doggy she ran from the D and kept her hand between us so no skin contact and to make sure the condom was on. Switched to mish and more of the same bullshit. Back to CBJ then just gave up and left worst service I ever received. Attitude was terrible and I'm easy to get along with.
    Thank you for your service 🫡 in the Monger army.

  2. #31516

    Skeptical

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    I have been trying to see this provider for legit YEARS now with no success! My money is on saying that she is the real deal, she just is extremely tough to pin down. Can one of you gentlemen please verify if you have seen her LOL!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/683049956498
    Tried to get a deposit out of me, do what you will with that info.

  3. #31515

    Algerian chick

    I have been trying to see this provider for legit YEARS now with no success! My money is on saying that she is the real deal, she just is extremely tough to pin down. Can one of you gentlemen please verify if you have seen her LOL!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/683049956498

  4. #31514

    Oooweeee

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    I took the plung and went to see this one in Chester. Went to ok motel off old hundred road and was greated by a female 3 times the size her add pictures indicated with a kisser only a mother could love. I gracefully declined and unless that's you type you should also. A bit disappointed but that's the way it goes in this games. Be safe out there.
    Man I dis the same thing when I saw her a couple years ago, she's built like a wildebeest.

  5. #31513

    Asian Club

    Quote Originally Posted by DpNiners  [View Original Post]
    Do you mind sharing the details, I wouldn't mind joining.
    See post 31405 and txt number. They will respond w details.

    BH44.

  6. #31512

    Don't waste your time

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7276338595

    She looks tasty 🤤.

    Anybody TOFTT?
    Don't waste your time. I toftt the other day. She is in Midlo near mall. She doesn't look as good as those pics her OF is more accurate but she not terrible looking does have a nice ass. Coms were good face time verify. Rules are ridiculous can't touch nothing. After a lackluster not going past the head CBJ I stroked it and she made me change covers because I had touched it. Tried to hit doggy she ran from the D and kept her hand between us so no skin contact and to make sure the condom was on. Switched to mish and more of the same bullshit. Back to CBJ then just gave up and left worst service I ever received. Attitude was terrible and I'm easy to get along with.

  7. #31511

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    I took the plung and went to see this one in Chester. Went to ok motel off old hundred road and was greated by a female 3 times the size her add pictures indicated with a kisser only a mother could love. I gracefully declined and unless that's you type you should also. A bit disappointed but that's the way it goes in this games. Be safe out there.
    Thank you for your service 🫡 and TOFTT.

    Some guys are into that though, me. I like curves but not whales.

  8. #31510

    My bad wrong link anyone seen this one?


  9. #31509

  10. #31508

    Never had a bad visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayeee  [View Original Post]
    I saw her twice last weekend her communication isn't the best. That has been reported before on the forums. When I did finally get in the room I had great time with her both sessions. I definitely repeat when I'm in the area.
    I have seen her about 3 times in the last 60 days & have seen her for years. I'll say this. She has her ups / downs. When you can get a response & not ghosted or dozed off on. Always a good time. Basically if your willing to randomly try. Eventually you will get in the door. If you make it in the door your good. Service will be good pretty much guaranteed. That's really the only downside is initial communication.

  11. #31507

    I get it

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    One of the reasons I started writing like this is because some of the AMP girls would actually read my reviews, and deduced it was me because I like paying attention to detail, and in more than one occasion, they would make a scene. I'm not even joking l. I be like "B1tch I already have a SO! F0ck off! But ever since I started writing like this, they never found out. In fact the moment I made that decision was when Daisy from the old spot at Patterson (near the sexshop) told me to never come back ever again and she would never do FS ever again with me. If you remember her she, was hot as a MoFo. And of course I denied every single thing, but she made her decision and I learned my painful lesson. 😢 She had a cute little 🍑
    I was just kidding. Not a spy created an account to joke around with it. You are correct. They can figure out who you are. I never understood the guys using this site as clout. Best to act like you never even heard of it. If a nurse brings it up. Some do read the sight. Some may recall the infamous octopus tattoo. She hated even being mentioned on here. Best not to review escorts or massage immediately after. With streetwalkers quick reviews help other mongers. Mostly location & timing. You can be vague with the other details that might give you away. If I see another monger out scoop. Never describe them or vehicle. In this game Everyone appreciates anonymity.

  12. #31506

  13. #31505

    Latina in Chester

    I took the plung and went to see this one in Chester. Went to ok motel off old hundred road and was greated by a female 3 times the size her add pictures indicated with a kisser only a mother could love. I gracefully declined and unless that's you type you should also. A bit disappointed but that's the way it goes in this games. Be safe out there.

  14. #31504

    Asian club

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckHead44  [View Original Post]
    I recently connected with the Asian Club mentioned in previous post. Got the location and headed that way, arrived then got the floor number and got to the floor given room number. Directions once I arrived were precise. I was hesitant at first but it kept me from looking like I didn't know where I was going! The location is off Broad and next to a lower / mid level place. This place is what I consider a mid to upper level location. Knocked and greeted by Anne. I think she had been asleep. LOL. She was wearing a t-shirt and that was it. Dropped the fee for 1 hr and got comfortable. Language was a challenge. She revealed a perfect tight frame. Started off w a shower and she requested mouth wash (which she had). Dried off and moved to the main event. Mic singing w / o cover. I stopped her before the eruption. I felt hungry so dined for a bit. Moved to mish, doggy finished with mish me standing. Shooting in the raincoat. Quick shower before I left. It is her in the pics on the site. I enjoyed m visit and plan to repeat when I can. The 1 hr fee is what I paid (from the previous post). BH44.
    Do you mind sharing the details, I wouldn't mind joining.

  15. #31503

    Asian Club

    I recently connected with the Asian Club mentioned in previous post. Got the location and headed that way, arrived then got the floor number and got to the floor given room number. Directions once I arrived were precise. I was hesitant at first but it kept me from looking like I didn't know where I was going! The location is off Broad and next to a lower / mid level place. This place is what I consider a mid to upper level location. Knocked and greeted by Anne. I think she had been asleep. LOL. She was wearing a t-shirt and that was it. Dropped the fee for 1 hr and got comfortable. Language was a challenge. She revealed a perfect tight frame. Started off w a shower and she requested mouth wash (which she had). Dried off and moved to the main event. Mic singing w / o cover. I stopped her before the eruption. I felt hungry so dined for a bit. Moved to mish, doggy finished with mish me standing. Shooting in the raincoat. Quick shower before I left. It is her in the pics on the site. I enjoyed m visit and plan to repeat when I can. The 1 hr fee is what I paid (from the previous post). BH44.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape