Thread: Vegas High Dollar Hotties
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 280
-
06-23-24 13:06 #130Senior Member

Posts: 63Emi Rei
What's up guys, I've been a long time lurker on here because I've had issues creating an account. Thankfully someone helped me out to register so I can finally post.
Anyways, I seen Emi Rei back in April when I was in Vegas and she was amazing! Short, banging body, and great personality. I did an hour and a half with her and we did quite a bit of things in that time as well as talked a bit. I'd definitely see her again and recommend her to anyone looking for higher end fun.
-
04-13-24 20:53 #129Senior Member

Posts: 3424Thanks
Without a name and some sort of substantiating info, like reviews, etc. , I don't think any chick is worth $1 K. There's not even a pic. Have you met her and have some sort of review to share?
Originally Posted by LVK13
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-24 12:21 #128Senior Member

Posts: 3424Slow play
Not the OP, but this generally presents as a chick just being all chatty and interested in talking to you. They want to run out the clock as much as possible. Keeps down the amount of time they have to spend working the dick.
Originally Posted by Rook6642
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 15:40 #127Senior Member

Posts: 648I have a hot tip for you guys. This chick is a UTR provider. She is a young stripper. Very sexy half Brazilian half Egyptian from Utah $1 K.
-
04-12-24 08:40 #126Banned Member

Posts: 443Dfk
Does she DFK?
Originally Posted by JakeJake80
[View Original Post]
How does she slow play the time?
-
04-12-24 01:05 #125Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 100America Wilde
She is amazing. Genuine personality, fun, hot AF; checks all the boxes.
Originally Posted by JakeJake80
[View Original Post]
Downside. Slow plays the time. Small talk. Etc.
If you can afford it, I would recommend. Not a great value though for the commitment.
-
03-30-24 12:05 #124Senior Member

Posts: 3424Rachel Leigh
I saw her about a year ago. I don't think she's as hot as her pics suggest, but she's still beautiful. BBBJ and CFS. She sort of rushed my first nut. But fortunately, I'm always good for one more.
Originally Posted by CivicSi213
[View Original Post]
Make sure you stay at a nice hotel. She's picky as fuck about where she's willing to meet up. I wouldn't repeat it just because I didn't think it was worth the price point.
Good luck.
Oh. Link -.
Rachel Leigh website
-
03-30-24 08:37 #123Senior Member

Posts: 183Rachel Leigh
Does any one have intel or has seen Rachel Leigh? Visiting soon and have her on my radar. Any input would be appreciated. Feel free to PM.
SI.
-
03-29-24 21:22 #122Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 100Good point. I'll report back after next week.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 10:59 #121Banned Member

Posts: 443Same
Her reviews are great. The latest review says she doesn't DFK. Which for me is big if I'm paying $800 for 1. 5. But besides that she seems like a winner.
Originally Posted by JakeJake80
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 06:01 #120Senior Member

Posts: 298I've never seen her. Hadn't heard of her, but checked her site. She looks gorgeous. Her reviews on TER are amazing.
Originally Posted by JakeJake80
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 12:14 #119Senior Member

Posts: 3424America Wilde
I personally have not, but it's always helpful to add a link so folks can quickly check her out.
Originally Posted by JakeJake80
[View Original Post]
America Wilde at P411
America Wilde website
-
03-26-24 16:44 #118Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 100America Wilde?
Has anyone seen America Wilde? I'm lining up some talent for an upcoming trip and she looks interesting.
-
01-03-24 01:25 #117Senior Member

Posts: 1303What was the high price? Any contact / ad / website info you'd care to share with us? Is it one price for everything? Menu options / upcharges?
Originally Posted by BlueEyedBrad27
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-24 19:55 #116Senior Member

Posts: 185Did you end up seeing her? If so, what was PSE like?
Originally Posted by BlahBlahBlah
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





