Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Vegas High Dollar Hotties

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 278
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by RogerOver
  1. #128

    Slow play

    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    Does she DFK?

    How does she slow play the time?
    Not the OP, but this generally presents as a chick just being all chatty and interested in talking to you. They want to run out the clock as much as possible. Keeps down the amount of time they have to spend working the dick.

  2. #127
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648
    I have a hot tip for you guys. This chick is a UTR provider. She is a young stripper. Very sexy half Brazilian half Egyptian from Utah $1 K.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails u.jpg‎  

  3. #126

    Dfk

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeJake80  [View Original Post]
    She is amazing. Genuine personality, fun, hot AF; checks all the boxes.

    Downside. Slow plays the time. Small talk. Etc.

    If you can afford it, I would recommend. Not a great value though for the commitment.
    Does she DFK?

    How does she slow play the time?

  4. #125
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100

    America Wilde

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeJake80  [View Original Post]
    Good point. I'll report back after next week.
    She is amazing. Genuine personality, fun, hot AF; checks all the boxes.

    Downside. Slow plays the time. Small talk. Etc.

    If you can afford it, I would recommend. Not a great value though for the commitment.

  5. #124

    Rachel Leigh

    Quote Originally Posted by CivicSi213  [View Original Post]
    Does any one have intel or has seen Rachel Leigh? Visiting soon and have her on my radar. Any input would be appreciated. Feel free to PM..
    I saw her about a year ago. I don't think she's as hot as her pics suggest, but she's still beautiful. BBBJ and CFS. She sort of rushed my first nut. But fortunately, I'm always good for one more.

    Make sure you stay at a nice hotel. She's picky as fuck about where she's willing to meet up. I wouldn't repeat it just because I didn't think it was worth the price point.

    Good luck.

    Oh. Link -.

    Rachel Leigh website

  6. #123

    Rachel Leigh

    Does any one have intel or has seen Rachel Leigh? Visiting soon and have her on my radar. Any input would be appreciated. Feel free to PM.

    SI.

  7. #122
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I personally have not, but it's always helpful to add a link so folks can quickly check her out.

    America Wilde at P411

    America Wilde website
    Good point. I'll report back after next week.

  8. #121

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeJake80  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen America Wilde? I'm lining up some talent for an upcoming trip and she looks interesting.
    Her reviews are great. The latest review says she doesn't DFK. Which for me is big if I'm paying $800 for 1. 5. But besides that she seems like a winner.

  9. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeJake80  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen America Wilde? I'm lining up some talent for an upcoming trip and she looks interesting.
    I've never seen her. Hadn't heard of her, but checked her site. She looks gorgeous. Her reviews on TER are amazing.

  10. #119

    America Wilde

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeJake80  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen America Wilde? I'm lining up some talent for an upcoming trip and she looks interesting.
    I personally have not, but it's always helpful to add a link so folks can quickly check her out.

    America Wilde at P411

    America Wilde website

  11. #118
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100

    America Wilde?

    Has anyone seen America Wilde? I'm lining up some talent for an upcoming trip and she looks interesting.

  12. #117
    What was the high price? Any contact / ad / website info you'd care to share with us? Is it one price for everything? Menu options / upcharges?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyedBrad27  [View Original Post]
    Enjoyed several dates with LV providers via p411, but I do have a thing for pornstars. I have been lucky to have dates with. About a dozen. Not often worth the high price, but this trip it was. Decided to splurge on my favorite P.S. Sarah Jessie. It was worth. Every penny. She was way hotter in person than on film and so very skilled. Very personable. Wonderful GSE and PSE. Every inch of her body is perfect. So happy I was up the occasion performance wise, but she was the inspiration. Just incredible. You won't be disappointed.

  13. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahBlah  [View Original Post]
    She's a pretty popular high end provider, so I wanted to ask if anyone has an answer on this.

    She has PSE listed as an optional upcharge on her website, but can anyone confirm what this is?

    My first thought is BBFS, but the cost seems too low for that?

    The other common one is greek but that is already a separate option.

    I know a lot of providers get touchy when you ask about services, so I thought I'd ask here instead.

    Thanks!
    Did you end up seeing her? If so, what was PSE like?

  14. #115

    Pornstar

    Enjoyed several dates with LV providers via p411, but I do have a thing for pornstars. I have been lucky to have dates with. About a dozen. Not often worth the high price, but this trip it was. Decided to splurge on my favorite P.S. Sarah Jessie. It was worth. Every penny. She was way hotter in person than on film and so very skilled. Very personable. Wonderful GSE and PSE. Every inch of her body is perfect. So happy I was up the occasion performance wise, but she was the inspiration. Just incredible. You won't be disappointed.

  15. #114
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100

    Ter

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeJake80  [View Original Post]
    No response on SS's email address.

    Madeline or Emi is better for multiple sessions during the week?
    I'll check out TER, but if anyone has experience let me know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape