Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Vegas High Dollar Hotties

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 278
The Best Rub in Vegas
This blog is moderated by RogerOver
  1. #113
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100

    Crap

    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    Damn they do look alike.

    Has anyone tried this group lately??

    They all raised their prices. Pretty much have priced me out. I'll pay $900 but it has to be 1. 5-2 hours for me.

    Emi has always caught my eye.
    No response on SS's email address.

    Madeline or Emi is better for multiple sessions during the week?

  2. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    https://madelinemarie.ch/

    I think this is Sydney Sloan.
    They are not the same girl.

    Madeline is great but she recently bumped up her rates. If you've got the money I highly recommend. Super super nice girl and will rock your world.

  3. #111

    Looked alike

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeJake80  [View Original Post]
    Given there are pictures of both them under Duos on her site. Probably not.
    Damn they do look alike.

    Has anyone tried this group lately??

    They all raised their prices. Pretty much have priced me out. I'll pay $900 but it has to be 1. 5-2 hours for me.

    Emi has always caught my eye.

  4. #110
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100

    I don't think so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    https://madelinemarie.ch/

    I think this is Sydney Sloan.
    Given there are pictures of both them under Duos on her site. Probably not.

  5. #109

    I think this is her

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeJake80  [View Original Post]
    It looks like Sydney Sloan took down all her primary sites / Twitter profiles. Hopefully she is just taking a break and not retiring for good.

    Anyone else found anything comparable in terms of looks and performance? She definitely had an exotic look that was unique.
    https://madelinemarie.ch/

    I think this is Sydney Sloan.

  6. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeJake80  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, thanks for the heads up. I might just check and see if Sydney retained her email contacts.
    Let me know too bro, I'm curious on what's happening.

  7. #107
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100

    I see.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    It seems like a couple of the girls from that group have left. Tia Rose is one that comes to mind. She just rebranded to her personal. Still using Tia rose but the website has changed and her rates went up.

    https://tiarosevip.com/

    Her old site ended with a CH. So maybe she left. I Tia disappeared from socials for a couple of weeks.
    Interesting, thanks for the heads up. I might just check and see if Sydney retained her email contacts.

  8. #106

    Re-brand

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeJake80  [View Original Post]
    It looks like Sydney Sloan took down all her primary sites / Twitter profiles. Hopefully she is just taking a break and not retiring for good.

    Anyone else found anything comparable in terms of looks and performance? She definitely had an exotic look that was unique.
    It seems like a couple of the girls from that group have left. Tia Rose is one that comes to mind. She just rebranded to her personal. Still using Tia rose but the website has changed and her rates went up.

    https://tiarosevip.com/

    Her old site ended with a CH. So maybe she left. I Tia disappeared from socials for a couple of weeks.

  9. #105
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100

    Sydney Sloan

    It looks like Sydney Sloan took down all her primary sites / Twitter profiles. Hopefully she is just taking a break and not retiring for good.

    Anyone else found anything comparable in terms of looks and performance? She definitely had an exotic look that was unique.

  10. #104

    No real answer for everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahBlah  [View Original Post]
    She's a pretty popular high end provider, so I wanted to ask if anyone has an answer on this.

    She has PSE listed as an optional upcharge on her website, but can anyone confirm what this is?

    My first thought is BBFS, but the cost seems too low for that?

    The other common one is greek but that is already a separate option.

    I know a lot of providers get touchy when you ask about services, so I thought I'd ask here instead.

    Thanks!
    I think every provider has their own definition. I know that some use it to attract more clients, despite knowing they will most likely not provide what is assumed. I've seen many providers not list their "dos and don'ts" when it comes to services they provide. I believe it's to encourage / fool more hobbyists to engage. Granted, some actually are being careful, but IMO, many use it as a ploy. With that said, you really have to outright ask when the time is appropriate, there's no other way. If its the main reason for wanting to meet, then you have to insist on knowing. You wouldn't pay extra for a car that just said,"options included", you'd want to know what the options were.

  11. #103

    Anal yes

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahBlah  [View Original Post]
    She's a pretty popular high end provider, so I wanted to ask if anyone has an answer on this.

    She has PSE listed as an optional upcharge on her website, but can anyone confirm what this is?

    My first thought is BBFS, but the cost seems too low for that?

    The other common one is greek but that is already a separate option.

    I know a lot of providers get touchy when you ask about services, so I thought I'd ask here instead.

    Thanks!
    BBFS. Fat chance but you never know.

  12. #102

    From

    Quote Originally Posted by SackTap  [View Original Post]
    Probably a stupid question, but I've only dealt with AMPs and not this world yet. But looking at Catsrina's booking process (and pretty much everyone else) she asks for references. How can I get references? Any help is greatly appreciated.
    From other providers you have seen. Not counting K-houses. Sometimes to get access to this hotties you need to find one who is not an A with newbies and she can refer you.

  13. #101

    References

    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    I'm having a hard time deciding on who to see next week. Because I don't know the menu.

    Catarina rose is on my radar. I know her menu she lists it on her website.
    Probably a stupid question, but I've only dealt with AMPs and not this world yet. But looking at Catsrina's booking process (and pretty much everyone else) she asks for references. How can I get references? Any help is greatly appreciated.

  14. #100

    Harmony Taylor PSE?

    She's a pretty popular high end provider, so I wanted to ask if anyone has an answer on this.

    She has PSE listed as an optional upcharge on her website, but can anyone confirm what this is?

    My first thought is BBFS, but the cost seems too low for that?

    The other common one is greek but that is already a separate option.

    I know a lot of providers get touchy when you ask about services, so I thought I'd ask here instead.

    Thanks!

  15. #99

    Ridiculous

    Quote Originally Posted by Night234  [View Original Post]
    I have become friendly with this young lady. She is young, pert and beautiful.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...s/Pleasurebaby
    The prices in this town, for the services received (most of the time) are fucking stupid.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape