Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 276 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 326 376 776 1276 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 33450
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29325

    Mila May Rip

    She was a nice girl. May she rest.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5137436343

  2. #29324
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Leighbby

    Follow up to my own post lmao.

    I saw here today, new place is cleaner and less smoky but still has a lovely Newport Light aroma. She says she is getting a different room that is totally smoke free. All previous other reviews still apply. Will do whatever with the exception of greek and skinny as a rail.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her at the new spot? She also has a new number. She says the new spot is cleaner and smoke free. Can anyone confirm that?

  3. #29323

    Izzy

    Quote Originally Posted by JrSenior  [View Original Post]
    Had a hh date w / Izzy last night. She wanted $$ but accepted $. 5 senior discount rate. I booked an apptmt since I was 40 min distance from her Eastgate motel. Positives. Her comms beforehand were good, she is a spinner w / small b, is OK w / DATY, DFK, and BBBJ. Negatives-she is not facially pretty expecially w / her buzz hair cut, when I arrived she was quick to get undressed and started, she jumped up when her phone buzzed after about 7-8 min, she looked at message, and said "you've got 15 min". When I objected she said "but he's a $1000 client". I seriously doubt it, but obviously she double booked. Needless to say, I won't repeat.
    I met her for the fist time 2 weeks ago, out on the Eastside. I had been texting with her for 3 weeks. I was shocked when I walked in and saw her. She had shaved her head. Crazy, yes, but she had her reasons. I gave her $ to go pay for her room and when she came back she sat in my lap and talked to me for about 30 minutes. Then we got in her bed and fooled around for a while. She is a great kisser, just odd with a bald lady. Pretty good BBBJ, DATY and 69. We fooled around for about 40 minutes maybe. No FS though. She jumped up and ended the session there. Maybe because of the $. Don't know, I do know I had fun and found her pleasant. She is thin, and an attractive girl. When she has her hair, she is very pretty with a nice smile. I have seen her pics on here. She is the former SincySub / CincySub. Saw her a week later and through some crazy stuff, had her and Ella Mae in my car and at lunch at the same time. I dropped Izzy off at a motel and spent several hours with Ella at another notel. Izzy got picked up at a motel last weekend. She said she was doing nothing wrong. She suspects her name was a watch list the notels have and they reported her to LEO. Is this possibly true? What if a monger was there? Yikes, not looking for that. She got out and you have read the above story. I still text with her and will see her sometime soon. By the way, she said when LEO picked her up, they didn't let her collect any of her stuff from the room. She claims she lost all of it. That's a bunch of crap if true.

    I'm not passing out digits at this time for either. I'm tired of doing it. Be safe.

  4. #29322
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Leighbby

    Anyone seen her at the new spot? She also has a new number. She says the new spot is cleaner and smoke free. Can anyone confirm that?

  5. #29321

    Izzy

    Quote Originally Posted by JrSenior  [View Original Post]
    Had a hh date w / Izzy last night. She wanted $$ but accepted $. 5 senior discount rate. I booked an apptmt since I was 40 min distance from her Eastgate motel. Positives. Her comms beforehand were good, she is a spinner w / small b, is OK w / DATY, DFK, and BBBJ. Negatives-she is not facially pretty expecially w / her buzz hair cut, when I arrived she was quick to get undressed and started, she jumped up when her phone buzzed after about 7-8 min, she looked at message, and said "you've got 15 min". When I objected she said "but he's a $1000 client". I seriously doubt it, but obviously she double booked. Needless to say, I won't repeat.
    Contact information?? Link?

  6. #29320

    Izzy

    Quote Originally Posted by MeadnMrsJones  [View Original Post]
    She was a guest of Uncle Warren over the weekend. Not sure why, I stumbled across the info accidentally while doing unrelated research.
    Can some one send a link or number for Izzy? Is it the one from list crawler? Thanks.

  7. #29319
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159
    As am I. She is easily agitated. You and other hobbyists can do with that what you will.

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Never been interested in her. I was just stating the facts.

  8. #29318
    Senior Member


    Posts: 242

    Ellamae247

    Has anyone seen the old ellamae247 recently? I've seen her posting time to time again. Her post show up on sumosearch. I've seen her several time in the past but curious to what is going on with her now. She has been off and on with text. Says she's not always available. Any info would be appreciated. PM is welcome as well. Thanks in advance.

  9. #29317
    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    It doesn't matter tbh. If I misread her add and she flew off the handle or I didn't and she flew off the handle.

    If a minor inconvenience sends you into a fit I'm not interested.

    If that doesn't bother you, go see her and report back.
    Never been interested in her. I was just stating the facts.

  10. #29316
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Dazed and confused

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    That's a great response, BamBam, except most of those girls won't understand the BIG words you're using like "documenting", "documentary" and "complainant". LOL.
    I guess baffling them with BS and jargon is another way of saying "NO!"

    BAM

  11. #29315
    Quote Originally Posted by JrSenior  [View Original Post]
    Had a hh date w / Izzy last night. She wanted $$ but accepted $. 5 senior discount rate. I booked an apptmt since I was 40 min distance from her Eastgate motel. Positives. Her comms beforehand were good, she is a spinner w / small b, is OK w / DATY, DFK, and BBBJ. Negatives-she is not facially pretty expecially w / her buzz hair cut, when I arrived she was quick to get undressed and started, she jumped up when her phone buzzed after about 7-8 min, she looked at message, and said "you've got 15 min". When I objected she said "but he's a $1000 client". I seriously doubt it, but obviously she double booked. Needless to say, I won't repeat.
    She was a guest of Uncle Warren over the weekend. Not sure why, I stumbled across the info accidentally while doing unrelated research.

  12. #29314
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159
    It doesn't matter tbh. If I misread her add and she flew off the handle or I didn't and she flew off the handle.

    If a minor inconvenience sends you into a fit I'm not interested.

    If that doesn't bother you, go see her and report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Really can't blame her for an attitude. These girls get hundreds of text s day asking questions. Her post says no BBBJ so I think that would eliminate CIM.

  13. #29313

    Blackmail and more.

    https://www.fox19.com/2024/03/27/nky...uring-officer/

    "This happens every time one of these floozies starts poontangin' around with those show folk f#gs".

  14. #29312
    Quote Originally Posted by DickSoFever  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I have been striking out for over a year. Are there literally no providers in this are that arent 1/10? Desperate here. Also all the AMPs keep getting closed any options out there?
    Cincy is having a tough time with providers being above 5 but I travel a good bit. No different from any other city now. Chattanooga. , Nashville, god forbid going to Knoxville 250 capital. With that said if you stay patient and get a couple referrals they are here. Little WetWet. Divine Rachel are a couple worth the time. We lost some good ones Molly.

    Daniels was one of my go to before she got out of the business. Don't jump at the first one that responds to your text. Read the forum search for positive post they are out there just have to be patient. Good hunting.

  15. #29311

    BJ Girls

    Hey guys. I will be in town over the next few months and looking for a few good BBBJ girls. Deepthroat and cim / facial to the front of the line.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape