Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 323 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 373 423 823 1323 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 33450
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28620

    Intel

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/162816955

    Saw this add no luck on searches she is close messaged her. Am always skeptical when thwy are in real small town. Thought about toft until she said her sister and bf where there anyone have any info would be nice to have one this close to home to go bust out with a quick BBBJ when I need a fast release.

  2. #28619

    Alexa / Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Swflmonger  [View Original Post]
    I am coming up to Blue Ash next week again work. It's been a little bit so the providers I have used in the past seem to be MIA now.

    I have noticed Lexi posting everyday multiple times. I did some research but there are a few girls that go by Lexi. Does anyone have experience with the Lexi in the links below? If so, how was the experience and the damage for a half hour.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/162794138

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/513-341-6238
    She used to go by Alexa, I went and saw her back in early 2023 after talking with her for a while. She looks like her pics, but that was pretty much the only upside of my visit. She seemed totally disinterested during my visit, and was a dead fish. I got in and got out without any problems, but I never went back to see her because of her lackluster performance. Can't say for sure if she'd be worth it now. If her performance has improved she might be fun, I also don't know what she's charging at this time. Like everything else, I'm sure her rates have increased. She had a guy friend at the time, I saw him leaving when I arrived and I didn't see him around when I left. Not sure if he's still in the picture, but if he is, he doesn't seem to cause any issues. I hope this helps. Report back if you do see her, I'd be interested in seeing her again if her performance has improved. Stay safe.

    RR.

  3. #28618

    500 emails

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerCin85  [View Original Post]
    Westside cincinnati, low volume, 25'ish. Only looking for a few senior members, no drama.
    Thanks, she is good for now, as she has about 500 emails. Some of you people have too much time on your hands.

  4. #28617

    500 emails

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldPilot  [View Original Post]
    Never heard a thing. Someone playing games.
    Yeah, she is good for now, thanks for the 500 emails.

  5. #28616

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by TitManToo  [View Original Post]
    I have not heard anything. Why bother putting that out there if you aren't going to do anything about it?
    Got about 500 emails. Thanks, she is good for now. Sorry for not responding to the 500 + emails.

  6. #28615

    Lexi

    I am coming up to Blue Ash next week again work. It's been a little bit so the providers I have used in the past seem to be MIA now.

    I have noticed Lexi posting everyday multiple times. I did some research but there are a few girls that go by Lexi. Does anyone have experience with the Lexi in the links below? If so, how was the experience and the damage for a half hour.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/162794138

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/513-341-6238

  7. #28614
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Jiggle

    I forgot what her name is but do a search in Dayton on "jiggle" and you get some reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this one around for a while but can't find a name to search on nor heard any reviews.

    Anyone experience her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...h/667739206862

  8. #28613

    Any intel?

    I've seen this one around for a while but can't find a name to search on nor heard any reviews.

    Anyone experience her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...h/667739206862

  9. #28612

    Slow to respond

    Quote Originally Posted by TitManToo  [View Original Post]
    I have not heard anything. Why bother putting that out there if you aren't going to do anything about it?
    The OP did say "slow to respond. " It's the holidays. Lots of stuff going on for people with lives, like utrs.

  10. #28611

    West side UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldPilot  [View Original Post]
    Never heard a thing. Someone playing games.
    I have not heard anything. Why bother putting that out there if you aren't going to do anything about it?

  11. #28610

    Irina

    I enjoyed my visit with Irina. She is the girl in the ad and looks better in person. Very petite with perfect B cups and responsive nipples. She only offered CBJ but it was good enough as an appetizer to the main event which consisted of several positions and ended with me being very happy and exhausted. She got into it and seemed to like it too.

    This is her last day in town. I wanted to post earlier but I didn't see her ad until just now. I've used this unnamed agency 4 times in the past so they must have done a soft opening with this new 20 year old from Ukraine and contacted current customers first. They send me between 0 and 3 texts per week, from different numbers, announcing new girls coming to Cincinnati. They always write in first person but it's a handler and the verbiage is always the same which is my indicator that it's safe. Rates for their girls are 300/500. I've always opted for the hhr and been very satisfied.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/1286553.htm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6544.jpg‎  

  12. #28609

    Nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimme  [View Original Post]
    Anyone get contact info on this one? I've had radio silence since replying. Just curious if I didn't make the cut.
    Not sure if she backed out but it looks like no one heard no even me. Just has curious as you were.

  13. #28608
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimme  [View Original Post]
    Anyone get contact info on this one? I've had radio silence since replying. Just curious if I didn't make the cut.
    His post said a few seniors. I am sure his inbox was flooded with requests. I know from experience that when I posted Divine Rachel was thinking about returning I couldn't keep up with request. Also I never made the cut for this one either LOL.

  14. #28607

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimme  [View Original Post]
    Anyone get contact info on this one? I've had radio silence since replying. Just curious if I didn't make the cut.
    Never heard a thing. Someone playing games.

  15. #28606
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    Anybody

    Anyone get contact info on this one? I've had radio silence since replying. Just curious if I didn't make the cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerCin85  [View Original Post]
    Westside cincinnati, low volume, 25'ish. Only looking for a few senior members, no drama.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape