Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 10597
-
04-01-24 18:39 #8227Senior Member

Posts: 72Fine Print?
According to her Ad, don't text? "I'm interested in seeing guys that are over 35. It's just my personal preference! When reaching out please call and not text, as text do not go to my phone!
Originally Posted by RedBed
[View Original Post]
Maybe they do go to her phone and her manager is trying to avoid that? Thanks for the heads up.
-
04-01-24 15:11 #8226Senior Member

Posts: 2027Not sure why you're going off on me, most of what you wrote has nothing to do with my reply. Perhaps take the time to read who wrote each post.
Originally Posted by JayJohnson480
[View Original Post]
I stated the things I agree with, for example that being respectful is the way to go. I also said what I don't totally agree with, that is that money is the same thing as respect. I also pointed out other possibilities of why someone might pay more, including insecurity. Why did you feel the need to tell us what kinds of cars you drive?
Speaking of psychobabble, the comment about looking into a mirror comes off as such.
It's ok if you don't agree with me, but I do think that paying extra encourages prices to go up even higher. Is that what you want? Claiming it is not true does not make it so.
-
04-01-24 14:37 #8225Senior Member

Posts: 158If you have test results she will go bb. I hit her up and that's what she told me. Ended up being a major time waste and a flake when it came to our appointment time.
Originally Posted by MarcSpencer
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 12:35 #8224Senior Member

Posts: 153Ashlyddlg
Does anyone know what her VIP includes or whether she belongs here? It is 650 an hour!
Only one review on the other board mentioned that she is very open to her menu if you are safe, chill and have $.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-Companionship
-Marc.
-
03-31-24 20:42 #8223Senior Member

Posts: 37Jane. Nut case
If I remember right, she's been known to try a reverse look up on your phone # and act like she knows everything about you, even if the info see finds is for people that used to have that #. Dude posted that he only had the number like 3-4 months. He reported that she was trying to blackmail him to send her $$ or she'd look up & contact his family, work, etc. She's souns like she has a real borderline personality disorder with psychosis.
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-24 13:20 #8222Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423Jane
Yeah, she's a total nut job. First time I texted her she was a total *****. She asked me about my job, and I told her what I did. She then proceeded to tell me all about my job and how I didn't know what I was talking about because she has a bachelor's in science and knew everything. Despite that, we actually started talking on the phone within a 10 minute window. During the conversation it became fine and cordial, but then all of sudden she said, "can you hang on a second", and I said sure. Then she hung up, and she blocked me. I have no idea why, but later on I determined that I dodged a bullet. Stay the fuck away is my advice to anyone thinking about contacting her. In addition to that, her pictures are older than I've been in the hobby, and that's about 4 years now?? So she's probably way fuckin worse looking now.
Originally Posted by RedBed
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-24 08:35 #8221Senior Member

Posts: 85I remember reading about her on this site a while back and basically about the same behavior. Sounds like a good person to avoid.
Originally Posted by RedBed
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 23:46 #8220Senior Member

Posts: 1138Mia
This is a follow up on my previous report on mia. She's been hitting me up off and on for at least the last couple of months. Honestly probably should have blocked her number. In a weak moment, set up a time to meet her at her new IC in downtown portland. Private apt. She wantes to introduce me to her friend. Sent me some photos of her and she looked thin and pretty hot. Thought well, wth.
When Mia opened the door, I almost didn't recognize her. She is full on bbw huge. Her legs literally looked like tree trunks. Unhealthy swelling. She could hardly walk. I was in her apt for about 10 min, waiting for her friend (who no showed). Mia was chain smoking from a cigarette, then to a vape, then to a pipe. The entire time I was there. I dropped a QV donation, made an excuse and gtfo. Never seeing her again.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/167338146
-
03-30-24 21:39 #8219Senior Member

Posts: 43Crazy Jane
I'll preface this by saying this lady is a crazy ass loose cannon. Met her in Eugene at her condo the first time. She was weird and her eyes did a crazy vibrating thing. Talked for what seemed like 45 minutes. The best thing about it was she grinded raw on my dick for most of that time talking about her parents. So much so that the next morning the underside of my dick was red.
Fast forward, saw her ad in pdx in January. Texted her, came down and met up. Even more psychotic. Probably the most paranoid encounter I've had. No bare slides the second time.
Fast forward to today, texted her earlier this morning and I received the most unhinged diatribe I've ever seen. She actually threatened me with a pew pew. New number, nice message and a recap of past meets. It was the ramblings of an insane person.
Anyone else have dealings with this lady? I was intrigued but not I'm genuinely concerned she's walking amongst us. She's looney with text messages, it sets her off.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bend/...-/469739457768
-
03-30-24 13:04 #8218Senior Member

Posts: 42I've never seen her but one of her reviews mentions she is a "safety girl", so probably no.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-24 10:57 #8217Senior Member

Posts: 764Hopefully
I'd pay $400 to unload in her snatch.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 20:41 #8216Senior Member

Posts: 577Does this lovely lady belong on this list?
She seems to move around from OR-WA-I'd.
Anyone know if babyjade / Alex belongs on this list?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?407421-Babyjade
-
03-28-24 19:42 #8215Senior Member

Posts: 502Back to your original post where you said you're paying 500/ hr for no limits fun with high end ladies. I would have no issues with paying that for an open minded, fit, attractive, 20-something babe. Please help a brother out! DM me if you don't want to post publicly.
Originally Posted by JayJohnson480
[View Original Post]
I have issues with the higher rates for old, fat, unattractive, or strung out hoes, but for a grounded, hot, fit young woman, particularly if she is local and open to regulars, I'm absolutely willing to pay.
-
03-28-24 11:56 #8214Senior Member

Posts: 764At first I was taken aback
Then realized it was a joke. I think someone could be prosecuted for this depending on the outcome.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
I had 1 breakage in my life and didn't realize it until pullout and my load was fully delivered. She went and douched and got plan b. It wasn't necessary since I'm snipped, but that's here prerogative. I was a regular and we were able to laugh about it later. There was no doubt it was an accident.
-
03-28-24 10:23 #8213Senior Member

Posts: 1138Forum
Deleted by Admin
Sorry this is poorly worded parody of a similar post nuked this week on the other board. Never said I would ever do this and poor choice of words in my post. My apology for offense.
I've requested it to be deleted by mods.
Stealthing is usually punished with banishment. For my part I believe him that it was a joke that fell flat. Guys who do this don't talk about cutting "dime sized holes" in the condom, they literally talk about what is the best way to make the smallest tear that will give way once they start fucking.
To the OP, please don't do it again,
A2










Reply With Quote



