Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 10592
-
03-31-24 13:20 #8222Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423Jane
Yeah, she's a total nut job. First time I texted her she was a total *****. She asked me about my job, and I told her what I did. She then proceeded to tell me all about my job and how I didn't know what I was talking about because she has a bachelor's in science and knew everything. Despite that, we actually started talking on the phone within a 10 minute window. During the conversation it became fine and cordial, but then all of sudden she said, "can you hang on a second", and I said sure. Then she hung up, and she blocked me. I have no idea why, but later on I determined that I dodged a bullet. Stay the fuck away is my advice to anyone thinking about contacting her. In addition to that, her pictures are older than I've been in the hobby, and that's about 4 years now?? So she's probably way fuckin worse looking now.
Originally Posted by RedBed
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-24 08:35 #8221Senior Member

Posts: 85I remember reading about her on this site a while back and basically about the same behavior. Sounds like a good person to avoid.
Originally Posted by RedBed
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-24 23:46 #8220Senior Member

Posts: 1137Mia
This is a follow up on my previous report on mia. She's been hitting me up off and on for at least the last couple of months. Honestly probably should have blocked her number. In a weak moment, set up a time to meet her at her new IC in downtown portland. Private apt. She wantes to introduce me to her friend. Sent me some photos of her and she looked thin and pretty hot. Thought well, wth.
When Mia opened the door, I almost didn't recognize her. She is full on bbw huge. Her legs literally looked like tree trunks. Unhealthy swelling. She could hardly walk. I was in her apt for about 10 min, waiting for her friend (who no showed). Mia was chain smoking from a cigarette, then to a vape, then to a pipe. The entire time I was there. I dropped a QV donation, made an excuse and gtfo. Never seeing her again.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/167338146
-
03-30-24 21:39 #8219Senior Member

Posts: 43Crazy Jane
I'll preface this by saying this lady is a crazy ass loose cannon. Met her in Eugene at her condo the first time. She was weird and her eyes did a crazy vibrating thing. Talked for what seemed like 45 minutes. The best thing about it was she grinded raw on my dick for most of that time talking about her parents. So much so that the next morning the underside of my dick was red.
Fast forward, saw her ad in pdx in January. Texted her, came down and met up. Even more psychotic. Probably the most paranoid encounter I've had. No bare slides the second time.
Fast forward to today, texted her earlier this morning and I received the most unhinged diatribe I've ever seen. She actually threatened me with a pew pew. New number, nice message and a recap of past meets. It was the ramblings of an insane person.
Anyone else have dealings with this lady? I was intrigued but not I'm genuinely concerned she's walking amongst us. She's looney with text messages, it sets her off.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bend/...-/469739457768
-
03-30-24 13:04 #8218Senior Member

Posts: 42I've never seen her but one of her reviews mentions she is a "safety girl", so probably no.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-24 10:57 #8217Senior Member

Posts: 763Hopefully
I'd pay $400 to unload in her snatch.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 20:41 #8216Senior Member

Posts: 577Does this lovely lady belong on this list?
She seems to move around from OR-WA-I'd.
Anyone know if babyjade / Alex belongs on this list?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?407421-Babyjade
-
03-28-24 19:42 #8215Senior Member

Posts: 502Back to your original post where you said you're paying 500/ hr for no limits fun with high end ladies. I would have no issues with paying that for an open minded, fit, attractive, 20-something babe. Please help a brother out! DM me if you don't want to post publicly.
Originally Posted by JayJohnson480
[View Original Post]
I have issues with the higher rates for old, fat, unattractive, or strung out hoes, but for a grounded, hot, fit young woman, particularly if she is local and open to regulars, I'm absolutely willing to pay.
-
03-28-24 11:56 #8214Senior Member

Posts: 763At first I was taken aback
Then realized it was a joke. I think someone could be prosecuted for this depending on the outcome.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
I had 1 breakage in my life and didn't realize it until pullout and my load was fully delivered. She went and douched and got plan b. It wasn't necessary since I'm snipped, but that's here prerogative. I was a regular and we were able to laugh about it later. There was no doubt it was an accident.
-
03-28-24 10:23 #8213Senior Member

Posts: 1137Forum
Deleted by Admin
Sorry this is poorly worded parody of a similar post nuked this week on the other board. Never said I would ever do this and poor choice of words in my post. My apology for offense.
I've requested it to be deleted by mods.
Stealthing is usually punished with banishment. For my part I believe him that it was a joke that fell flat. Guys who do this don't talk about cutting "dime sized holes" in the condom, they literally talk about what is the best way to make the smallest tear that will give way once they start fucking.
To the OP, please don't do it again,
A2
-
03-28-24 09:37 #8212Senior Member

Posts: 763How did that happen?
Did she engage you? No way would I ever chat up a non working hooker in public.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 19:05 #8211Senior Member

Posts: 982StacieCox
I accidentally bumped into StacieCox.
She has put on a few lbs.
Still had that great smile and giggle.
No, I won't say where.
It was awkward.
-
03-26-24 22:39 #8210Senior Member

Posts: 37LOL, Never found a my BMW nor Audi, to under perform & the only peices of shit I see on the road are in my rear view mirror.
Originally Posted by Marklar27
[View Original Post]
I didn't realize hobbiests were either supply side or demand side economists. Thought it was all about a personal service provider trying to make a living & dude tryin to get their stick wet.
On the side of driving prices up, I guess what your suggesting is price fixing in the marketplace. But that eliminates competition from a freemarket society. I kind of expected that providers compete with each other for the tricks & we try to get in were we fit in. If my benji's move me up to the front of a line, it works for me. It's called competition. I treat them well & they treat me even better.
Funny thing. I hear about the drama but I don't experience the drama. I see it in this furum but I don't experience it.
I don't drive the prices up in the marketplace, the prices are already up. I choose which goods & services I partake in. When the price is too high, I move on to where my wallet meets the goods in a mutually satisfying exchage. I certainly don't cry about it, and I don't belittle & critisize what others chose to spend as "sane" or "insane". If if a guy finds a price sane, who am I to say they're crazy. But I will call it out when when others critisize that same guys willingness to pay what he feels is reasonable.
I rolled last night into town & 45 minutes later was shaft deep to my jewels raw doggin all ther holes. No waiting, no hassle, no clocks, no drama. Just pure fornication baby.
I wish you well.
-
03-26-24 20:17 #8209Marklar27GuestCool story bro. All you're really accomplishing is driving up the cost for everybody else, a *legitimate* gripe that goes and in hand with supply side economics. I can tell that you think throwing money at something automatically makes it better, it's how Audi and BMW keeps schmucks buying their underperforming pieces of shit, after all.
Originally Posted by JayJohnson480
[View Original Post]
Edit: by driving the market up, all that happens is that "drama" you claim to be avoiding by doing so gets dragged up with it. Oh, I'm sorry, did you think drama was something exclusive to the lower tier of hooker? Lmfao, how do you think these women end up in this line of work? By being rational, well balanced, and mentally healthy? :lol
-
03-24-24 01:08 #8208Senior Member

Posts: 37Spare me the psycho-bable. There is a context to the stream. Its about what a woman thinks her service is worth vs cheep mongers comparing this hobby costs to a ligitimate job. Its a high risk taken by both parties. I don't blame the providers for flaking with no shows when they are exected to peform like like the goddes of love for a pittance. Mongers calling them gp syndrome because they have a value on the exchange of service for their price. Then the same mongers call it insane when hobbiests honor their providers, who in return return get tteated like a VIP because of the value they find in their respectful hobbiest. The very concept of working them down to the pittance the hobbiest is willing or able to part with treats them like a scetchy used car dealer. Who I'm sure is very respected / respectful by their antics & methods. Because you get what you pay for. My Audi & BMW always start, cause there always well cared for, my lady friends always show & always provide cause they're always well taken care of. Maybe that look in the mirror told you what you didn't want to see & decided it was about someone other than yourself. Just sayin, they take risks. My belief, is that it has a price, that price gets me what I want, when I want it, without any hassles.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




