Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 10591
-
03-22-24 20:47 #8206Senior Member

Posts: 2027Agree that spending more can have benefits, but one does not have to spend more to get good service. Being respectful is the way to go. However money does not equal respect.
Originally Posted by JayJohnson480
[View Original Post]
Spending more money is not necessarily a demonstration of respect. For example, it can be a demonstration of insecurity or lack of respect for self.
-
03-22-24 19:23 #8205Senior Member

Posts: 1137Melissa scam
She has been well documented here as a prepay scam. There has been no credible evidence that anyone has actually seen her.
Originally Posted by JoseCuervo
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-24 19:12 #8204Senior Member

Posts: 37It doesn't matter to me where they post, Max80, Skip, Tna, Sugarnights. Where they post is irrelevant. They just prefer $respect that I provide. But, even the ones that flake a bit the first time never flake a second time. Money talks & bs get the drama & a self service HJ when they're choosing which one of us mongers to see.
Originally Posted by Marklar27
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-24 19:06 #8203Senior Member

Posts: 192Melissa?
She seems pretty open about it. Any experience?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...-/373686048960
Thanks,
Jose.
-
03-22-24 17:28 #8202Marklar27GuestLOL, go back to TNA with this bullshit.
Originally Posted by JayJohnson480
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-24 12:39 #8201Senior Member

Posts: 1137Candace
This right here is why I'm taking a break from the twins. I don't want to know the details of what her "Medical issue" she is referring to that she can't provide FS.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...-/051110172197
-
03-21-24 20:50 #8200Senior Member

Posts: 135Casey no longer belongs?
Last I heard, Casey doesn't do BB anymore. Not sure if it's a hard no, YMMV, or she's just doing it when requested in person.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-24 18:51 #8199Senior Member

Posts: 1137Casey
The infamous cumdump of CT girls fame is back in town. Line. Up to fill her up.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....VIEWED-TEXT-ME!-509-867-0145.
-
03-21-24 07:24 #8198Senior Member

Posts: 502I saw her several years ago. (Same photos by the way.) She was hot. Regular tate was CBJ and cfs only. VIP rate was fir rbgfe. I did tge VIP rare, and it was good. Can't remember uf sge kissed, daty, BBBJ, cfs. I asked her to film porn, and BBFS appeared to maybe available for a significant additional premium, but was not included in her advertised VIP.
Originally Posted by MarcSpencer
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 21:09 #8197Senior Member

Posts: 37So, I can't believe you made a $100 k comparison. At a "job", you don't get a BBBJCIM, msg, greek, bbfscip, and the list goes on. You can try to get those things at a "job", but likely will get fired for sexual harassment. These women are providing what their client crave but find in short supply if at all, in a meaningful way. To make a $100 k living, they need 13 loads a week at $150 per. That s 675 loads a year. Makes condoms seem really attractive.
Originally Posted by QuickFoot
[View Original Post]
I give 400 an hour, no limits 500. But it ain't a 40-60 year old skank that's been doing this for 15-20 years. By the way, that's 7000-10,000 raw dog loads.
I never wait when I hit up a meet because they know what I'm worth to them. I don't cry about what other guys do, except when they cry about what other guys do. Respect can be shown to these women with benjamins. In return, I get the girl when the other guy gets his johnson in his hand. Live & let live bro.
-
03-20-24 12:58 #8196Senior Member

Posts: 153Tanya Leena
I am also curious on what her VIP is. Problem is she posts very rarely and that too just for one are two days only.
Originally Posted by JuxtaPosedPdx
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 11:05 #8195Senior Member

Posts: 45Tanya Leena
I'm getting some hint that she belongs here as YMMV. Anyone who can share your experience?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?226037-Tanya-Leena
-
03-20-24 10:26 #8194Senior Member

Posts: 1137Kymber
So, if my description of her wasn't adequate for you, how about you go see her and the report back to us on your experience? Theres nothing quite like experiencing for yourself..
Originally Posted by Isaiah70
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 01:15 #8193Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423Kymber
So, after reading it you're still tugging at the tiger's tail?URL]http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?22289-BBFS-Bareback-in-Portland&p=6787663&viewfull=1[/URL]#post6787663
Originally Posted by Isaiah70
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 19:32 #8192Senior Member

Posts: 43Kymber
I saw your post. But, has anyone here actually fucked her?
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



