Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 6982
-
03-27-24 22:08 #5407Banned Member

Posts: 495Yes
I hit it once. She's bigger than her pictures; I almost walked but I wanted to bust a nut. Lives in a sketchy part of NH.
Originally Posted by Gamisi
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 10:59 #5406Senior Member

Posts: 49Livliv99
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-39c6655038bb
Has anyone met? She has been on for a long time is my only concern. Can't find any reviews which is odd.
-
03-27-24 09:55 #5405Senior Member

Posts: 1041I don't know who her college roommates is.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
But she already finished college. Yeah, she's on and off the site. I guess she goes back on the site whenever she needs additional funds for her concert trips to see the KPOP bands LOL.
I am still banging most girls for around 200-250.
-
03-27-24 09:44 #5404Senior Member

Posts: 1533Is this the one with the college roommates? She told me months back she stopped but her roommates are always broke and might be interested. Never heard back.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
400 seems to be the going quote for most girls on here. The final seems to be around 200. I have a sugar that does get 400, but she always accommodates me when I'm in town including driving an hr one way to me for each visit (or I can go to her house), brings drinks, stays the night occasionally, and also allows recording for OF content. She basically set the bar.
-
03-25-24 12:02 #5403Senior Member

Posts: 1041Aaliyahkn0 t
Another case of GPS.
Use to fuck her for 200 ppm with CIP and CIA when she was new to the game a few years back.
Now, she won't entertain your offers unless it's 400 ppm or higher.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-876321cc2c13
-
03-23-24 20:06 #5402Senior Member

Posts: 208I've texted with her. Total waste of time. Would not leave house for less than 500. Next. Has at least 2-3 phone numbers. Wants digital deposit.
Originally Posted by Swm11
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-24 19:28 #5401Senior Member

Posts: 576If you cut and paste the link, it satmyss she wants 2 to meet up and a deposit.
Originally Posted by Tnahound
[View Original Post]
Red flag to me.
-
03-23-24 18:24 #5400Senior Member

Posts: 149After 6 months of seeing a woman twice a month she asked if I could cosign a mortgage on a townhouse. I stopped seeing her immediately.
Originally Posted by BoredinCT12
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-24 15:15 #5399Senior Member

Posts: 1041Well done!
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]
I talked with her before but her initial asking ppm of 400-500 made me move on and not bother to negotiate.
Excellent work to bring her down to 200.
-
03-22-24 10:59 #5398Senior Member

Posts: 241She gave me permission to give out her contact. Dm if you want it.
Originally Posted by YukPhu
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-24 20:26 #5397Senior Member

Posts: 347Looks like the profile is gone. It would be my first time looking at her so I'd be surprised if I'm already blocked.
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-24 17:52 #5396Senior Member

Posts: 241Ashley. Horny MILF
This one is fairly new to the game and has only been on Seeking since September. Single mom who has a high sex drive. Got to see her today while her daughter was at high school.
She's fairly naive on how the whole process works. Bought some content from her and instantly became interested. Original asking ppm was 500-600, but I was able to talk her down to 200 ppm on a day where she had a huge desire to see just about anyone who answered her text. Great GFE, terrific bubbly ass. A little bit of a belly, but her sizable breast and bubbly ass makes up for it. Higher pitch voice which sounds very alluring as she talks dirty to you. A lot of dirty talk and DFK. She is BBFSCIP and lets you record the session if you choose to.
Only caveat I had with her is that MSOG is questionable. She gets tired after two rounds and I had to really convince her to go for a third round. DATY tasted great, but she has very big lips and a lot of area to explore. Host out of her own house in a cozy apartment complex with 200+ units.
Worth the ppm if you can negotiate it down.
I enjoyed my time with her, will repeat.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-f395076b1c64
-
03-20-24 22:23 #5395Senior Member

Posts: 702She was one of the first girls I met off SA when I first started around Covid and she wanted 500 ppm back then.
Originally Posted by YukPhu
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 12:49 #5394Senior Member

Posts: 627Prices
Had some great experiences with a girl a couple months ago. Better looking than profile pic and dynamite in bed. She brought up ppm pretty early in discussions. A little steep, but I bargained her down. Great sessions at her place. Hours long. Multiple pops. Very skilled. Nice girl. She was well aware that our schedules did not fit well together and we could prob only get together a couple times a month.
Originally Posted by BoredinCT12
[View Original Post]
Out of the blue, she's looking for an allowance. Didn't mention how much. Says she needs more money than she would be getting from me once or twice a month. I thanked her for her services and wished her well. Next.
-
03-20-24 11:50 #5393Senior Member

Posts: 347Wow! Her twit profile is completely unappealing. She'll fuck you out of your money.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
Knowledge is power.











Reply With Quote




