Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 6986
-
03-29-24 18:17 #5411Regular Member

Posts: 19Fifiana
Anyone ever seen this one? Has been around for a while but can't seem to find any reviews on here.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-7560ecd23bb1
-
03-29-24 14:17 #5410Senior Member

Posts: 1041Oldest trick in the book lmao!
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
Who still fall for this crap?
-
03-28-24 13:48 #5409Senior Member

Posts: 1000Don't Fall For It
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-7103de29e255
She is using the babysitter scam. Poo.
-
03-28-24 09:45 #5408Senior Member

Posts: 49Thank you sir! I had a feeling this was the case.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 22:08 #5407Banned Member

Posts: 495Yes
I hit it once. She's bigger than her pictures; I almost walked but I wanted to bust a nut. Lives in a sketchy part of NH.
Originally Posted by Gamisi
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 10:59 #5406Senior Member

Posts: 49Livliv99
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-39c6655038bb
Has anyone met? She has been on for a long time is my only concern. Can't find any reviews which is odd.
-
03-27-24 09:55 #5405Senior Member

Posts: 1041I don't know who her college roommates is.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
But she already finished college. Yeah, she's on and off the site. I guess she goes back on the site whenever she needs additional funds for her concert trips to see the KPOP bands LOL.
I am still banging most girls for around 200-250.
-
03-27-24 09:44 #5404Senior Member

Posts: 1533Is this the one with the college roommates? She told me months back she stopped but her roommates are always broke and might be interested. Never heard back.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
400 seems to be the going quote for most girls on here. The final seems to be around 200. I have a sugar that does get 400, but she always accommodates me when I'm in town including driving an hr one way to me for each visit (or I can go to her house), brings drinks, stays the night occasionally, and also allows recording for OF content. She basically set the bar.
-
03-25-24 12:02 #5403Senior Member

Posts: 1041Aaliyahkn0 t
Another case of GPS.
Use to fuck her for 200 ppm with CIP and CIA when she was new to the game a few years back.
Now, she won't entertain your offers unless it's 400 ppm or higher.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-876321cc2c13
-
03-23-24 20:06 #5402Senior Member

Posts: 208I've texted with her. Total waste of time. Would not leave house for less than 500. Next. Has at least 2-3 phone numbers. Wants digital deposit.
Originally Posted by Swm11
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-24 19:28 #5401Senior Member

Posts: 576If you cut and paste the link, it satmyss she wants 2 to meet up and a deposit.
Originally Posted by Tnahound
[View Original Post]
Red flag to me.
-
03-23-24 18:24 #5400Senior Member

Posts: 149After 6 months of seeing a woman twice a month she asked if I could cosign a mortgage on a townhouse. I stopped seeing her immediately.
Originally Posted by BoredinCT12
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-24 15:15 #5399Senior Member

Posts: 1041Well done!
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]
I talked with her before but her initial asking ppm of 400-500 made me move on and not bother to negotiate.
Excellent work to bring her down to 200.
-
03-22-24 10:59 #5398Senior Member

Posts: 241She gave me permission to give out her contact. Dm if you want it.
Originally Posted by YukPhu
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-24 20:26 #5397Senior Member

Posts: 347Looks like the profile is gone. It would be my first time looking at her so I'd be surprised if I'm already blocked.
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





