Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 478 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 528 578 978 1478 ... LastLast
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 41302
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34147
    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    Let me start by saying her Comms are good. To me that's the only thing.

    Your idea of a nice body is questionable. Her tasting good I'll let you do that. I let her go down only because she was already at my car. After the deed was done I immediately blocked number and deleted.

    I understand YMMV. But damn.

    I'm just going to stop now.

    It was a one and done.
    Ha! There's one thing I've learned, not everyone has the same standard, opinion or experience from the same provider. Good friends of mine have raved about girls before, and when I go to see them I am less than impressed.

  2. #34146

    Bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    Fellers,

    I've got a UTR in the Middleburg area that's looking for regular clients. She's got a sexy body, great comms, reliable to a fault, sweet as pie and tastes delicious. She does have a bit of a candy problem but not extreme like we've seen far too often. I'm offering up this UTR to non-Senior Members only to be fair and would only ask that you be patient with my replies with her contact info.

    Rich.
    Let me start by saying her Comms are good. To me that's the only thing.

    Your idea of a nice body is questionable. Her tasting good I'll let you do that. I let her go down only because she was already at my car. After the deed was done I immediately blocked number and deleted.

    I understand YMMV. But damn.

    I'm just going to stop now.

    It was a one and done.

  3. #34145

    Yes I saw her!

    Quote Originally Posted by TunPunFun  [View Original Post]
    Yes I saw her, she's a regular of mine! Nice girl once she warm up to you, cool, down to earth and reasonable price for what you get. Nice ass for the petite frame she has. And huge tits! Only down side, on my part though, she is very tight and couldn't take my size. After I'm very huge so who could blame her LOL! But a plus the BJ, even with a condom, is top notch not a BBJ tho. Which I rather have but it was amazing nonetheless.

  4. #34144

    Ebony

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I know some that will suck and fuck you for a reasonable amount (as reasonable as today's rates are). This one just rode my dick for a while.

    What do you consider "great?"
    Hey Clit would you mind pointing me in the right direction where I could find her contact please?

  5. #34143

    Haitian on baymeadows

    Anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/167205571
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6e38aad71611d33e243126be2dfa8f88_f.jpg‎   d698fa6adec84d9725768371f2588d8c_f.jpg‎  

  6. #34142
    Quote Originally Posted by SupeDav  [View Original Post]
    Just in case if you can't find reports on her in the St Augustine forum then just filter to Shaggy's posts. He provided a lot of info about her. I personally wouldn't risk it.
    Ok thanks for tha heads up!

  7. #34141

    Shaggy reviewed her

    Quote Originally Posted by YoloLife  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got info on this chick? Did research but couldn't come up with anything. Any info would be helpful!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/058995832750
    Just in case if you can't find reports on her in the St Augustine forum then just filter to Shaggy's posts. He provided a lot of info about her. I personally wouldn't risk it.

  8. #34140
    Quote Originally Posted by SupeDav  [View Original Post]
    I wonder how many mongers will dream with her at that rate? That's a bit steep. I know she is good but DAMN, I don't think it's worth 900 Mario coins.
    Tryst is a different venue. I have noticed that girls who post on there and other sites definitely ask for more money on Tryst. I feel Sure she's probably just throwing that out there to see what comes back. You Can't Blame a Girl for Trying, LOL.

  9. #34139

    St Augustine

    Quote Originally Posted by YoloLife  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got info on this chick? Did research but couldn't come up with anything. Any info would be helpful!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/058995832750
    I'm pretty sure this is the same one that Rich gave me a heads up about. Search Jen, Jenny, or Jennifer in the St Augustine group. Not a lot of positive reviews.

  10. #34138

    Westside

    Anyone got info on this chick? Did research but couldn't come up with anything. Any info would be helpful!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/058995832750

  11. #34137
    Been a month or so since last dream, but no change in rates for me. I suppose she could be trying to move up in the world to become more of a high end companion with FMTY on the menu etc. I personally think she has both the looks, skills, smarts, and potential socially. Might have even given her some advice on that a while back (group asskicking starting in 3, 2, 1.).

    Quote Originally Posted by SupeDav  [View Original Post]
    I wonder how many mongers will dream with her at that rate? That's a bit steep. I know she is good but DAMN, I don't think it's worth 900 Mario coins.

  12. #34136

    Natalya

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/870829220770

    I had a dream with her the other night. Everything went perfect. Comms were good. Her tits were great, soft and plump, but not deflated, which is odd considering she is a MILF. She squirts too, which was cool to watch. Kitty was tight, no smell, everything covered.

  13. #34135

    Who is paying at that rate?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    I did notice her ad on Tryst has recently changed. Her incall is now 600 / hour and outcall 900.

    Insanity.

    Rich.
    I wonder how many mongers will dream with her at that rate? That's a bit steep. I know she is good but DAMN, I don't think it's worth 900 Mario coins.

  14. #34134
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    I did notice her ad on Tryst has recently changed. Her incall is now 600 / hour and outcall 900.

    Insanity.

    Rich.
    I found her😏.

  15. #34133

    Thats what I am looking for

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I know some that will suck and fuck you for a reasonable amount (as reasonable as today's rates are). This one just rode my dick for a while.

    What do you consider "great?"
    I'm looking for that. Good rate and a good fuck and suck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape