Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 478 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 528 578 978 1478 ... LastLast
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 41291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34136

    Natalya

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/870829220770

    I had a dream with her the other night. Everything went perfect. Comms were good. Her tits were great, soft and plump, but not deflated, which is odd considering she is a MILF. She squirts too, which was cool to watch. Kitty was tight, no smell, everything covered.

  2. #34135

    Who is paying at that rate?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    I did notice her ad on Tryst has recently changed. Her incall is now 600 / hour and outcall 900.

    Insanity.

    Rich.
    I wonder how many mongers will dream with her at that rate? That's a bit steep. I know she is good but DAMN, I don't think it's worth 900 Mario coins.

  3. #34134
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    I did notice her ad on Tryst has recently changed. Her incall is now 600 / hour and outcall 900.

    Insanity.

    Rich.
    I found her😏.

  4. #34133

    Thats what I am looking for

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I know some that will suck and fuck you for a reasonable amount (as reasonable as today's rates are). This one just rode my dick for a while.

    What do you consider "great?"
    I'm looking for that. Good rate and a good fuck and suck.

  5. #34132

    Help me?

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a PM Sir.
    Could I have the number also please?

  6. #34131

    Don't do it

    Wouldn't get me hard and then when she took panties off you couldn't take the smell. Pics are real but the rest is a hustle.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/141203268244

  7. #34130
    Quote Originally Posted by MandarinMature  [View Original Post]
    I'd lOve to find a safe, reliable, black provider that enhoys DATY.
    Sent you a PM Sir.

  8. #34129

    Black

    I'd lOve to find a safe, reliable, black provider that enhoys DATY.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I know some that will suck and fuck you for a reasonable amount (as reasonable as today's rates are).

    What do you consider "great?"

  9. #34128

    Ebony

    Quote Originally Posted by MichFan1  [View Original Post]
    Really looking for a great ebony provider Any help would be appreciated.
    I know some that will suck and fuck you for a reasonable amount (as reasonable as today's rates are). This one just rode my dick for a while.

    What do you consider "great?"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000003.jpg‎  

  10. #34127

    Any Reviews on Raven

    Seeing her ad pop up recently, wondering if anyone has dreamed with her yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/729466929552

  11. #34126

    Holy Inflation, Batman!

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from her? It's been several weeks since she responded to my text. Much longer than a normal monthly vacation would take.
    I did notice her ad on Tryst has recently changed. Her incall is now 600 / hour and outcall 900.

    Insanity.

    Rich.

  12. #34125

    Blonde Beauty

    This one post often but o never see any reviews on her. Do anyone have any details?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/431231356634

  13. #34124

    Need some help

    Really looking for a great ebony provider Any help would be appreciated.

  14. #34123

    Any news on this one

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...k/519924233685

    I don't see the name here but has anyone met her?

  15. #34122
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    There's always Ania if you get too desperate.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/264453873400

    She's known to be a thief, so don't pay until she's done. She's also known to be so blitzed on candy that she's useless.

    Rich.
    She's useless junkie. She stated shooting up after the session was over with the first time I saw her. The only thing that is a plus is that she will let you rawdog her, but that's about it. She seemed nice at first, but after 10-15 minutes she was like can you hurry up and cum already? I did, but she got really aggravating real quick. Will not repeat. Don't even bother with this chick.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape