Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 328 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 117 167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 4916
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3926

    Lk atl

    Quote Originally Posted by Flasean  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations on proper agencies?
    Lk in atl is great. You'll need to be verified.

  2. #3925

    Agencies

    Quote Originally Posted by Flasean  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations on proper agencies?
    I am suggesting that the AMP management look into starting their own agency. They could rent an apartment an perform screening and scheduling as the agencies do.

    Cost will escalate to the end user. For myself it would be worth not dealing with possible police hassles. I also feel that the workers would feel more secure, and you would have.

    Younger more attractive workers.

    Read the agency reviews in other areas.

    Regards,

    H19.

  3. #3924

    Went to GQ today

    I went to GQ today and didn't see any cops and service was as normal. Always be safe but drove by multiple times before going in.

  4. #3923

    Curing massage calhoun

    Anyone tried this place?

  5. #3922
    Quote Originally Posted by Flasean  [View Original Post]
    I just tried to call gaga and the phone number is disconnected. Doesn't sound good with the blue presence being around the past few days.
    I'm in the area every couple of days, I noticed the sign off I believe Sunday but it was lite up yesterday when I drove by. I've never gone there but I drive by quite a bit.

  6. #3921

    Tried to call gaga

    I just tried to call gaga and the phone number is disconnected. Doesn't sound good with the blue presence being around the past few days.

  7. #3920
    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai19  [View Original Post]
    The AMP entrepreneurs may want to consider switching to a venue such as Agencies provide.

    Cost would be more. Screening would be required.

    However, I believe the quality of the providers would be upgraded.

    And you would not have the police hanging around the door.

    Regards,

    H19.
    Any recommendations on proper agencies?

  8. #3919
    Quote Originally Posted by SilkMilkIs  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the reports. Doesn't seem like a good time to visit.
    Damn, I wanted to say bye to Lee today. I guess I'll have to figure something else out.

  9. #3918
    Quote Originally Posted by BStoned  [View Original Post]
    Yes send me the info.
    Me too please 🙏.

  10. #3917

    Thoughts?

    Heading to chatt / Dalton next week and was hoping to stop by gq again or try Gaga. From others reports the block is hot and the boys in blue have been hanging around. Is it best to avoid until things cool down? I was really hoping to stop in as I rarely get down that way. Any other spots in the area w less heat?

  11. #3916
    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyDolphin  [View Original Post]
    She gorgeous but massage only! DIYS.
    I'm interested. Sent you a DM.

  12. #3915

    Agencies

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxwellSavage  [View Original Post]
    Are there agencies in the area besides in atl or nash?
    I have also found them in Kentucky. Check the agencies sections for the different locals. I am hoping it will expand to other locations.

    Regards,

    H19.

  13. #3914

    Thanks

    Appreciate the reports. Doesn't seem like a good time to visit.

  14. #3913
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdsa7172  [View Original Post]
    Would appreciate the contact details. Feel free to DM me.

    Thanks.
    You inbox is full Dizzy.

  15. #3912

    Local agencies

    Are there agencies in the area besides in atl or nash?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai19  [View Original Post]
    The AMP entrepreneurs may want to consider switching to a venue such as Agencies provide.

    Cost would be more. Screening would be required.

    However, I believe the quality of the providers would be upgraded.

    And you would not have the police hanging around the door.

    Regards,

    H19.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape