rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 328 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 4911
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3906

    Good Bye to Lee

    Lee's last day is on the 28th. A very good woman, in a not great situation. She said she is staying in Atlanta and working only 2 days a week doing something else.

  2. #3905

    Shed sitter

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdFusion2500  [View Original Post]
    Next to Gaga. Saw a car parked in the car port to the right of Gaga person sat there in it the whole time I was inside. It's something about it set my spidey senses off. I've definitely seen cars there pulled in and empty, never backed and people sitting in them.
    I've never seen that either. It really concerns me. Maybe a message to Lee to keep her eyes open?

  3. #3904
    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyDolphin  [View Original Post]
    She gorgeous but massage only! DIYS.
    Your probably getting swamped. I would b most appreciative for the contact information.

    Regards,

    H19.

  4. #3903

    Massage info

    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyDolphin  [View Original Post]
    She gorgeous but massage only! DIYS.
    Yes, please.

  5. #3902

    I don't know about the shed business

    Next to Gaga. Saw a car parked in the car port to the right of Gaga person sat there in it the whole time I was inside. It's something about it set my spidey senses off. I've definitely seen cars there pulled in and empty, never backed and people sitting in them.

  6. #3901
    Quote Originally Posted by GtBabyAtt  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't plan your day around meeting her, unless she agreed to something, and even then, she's pretty hot or miss.
    Oh wow didn't know that. I didn't see in the reviews here she was flaky. Thanks for the heads up.

  7. #3900

    Scheduling with Roan

    Quote Originally Posted by Gysot  [View Original Post]
    I'be never seen her but been trying to. Not asking for her address but can someone let me know about where the location is (like I75 and exit 348)?

    Second question because of her available times I would have to see her late in the day does she have a bathroom that you can shower in to freshen up?

    Thanks in advance and you can post here or DM me.
    I wouldn't plan your day around meeting her, unless she agreed to something, and even then, she's pretty hot or miss.

  8. #3899

    Roan Questions

    I'be never seen her but been trying to. Not asking for her address but can someone let me know about where the location is (like I75 and exit 348)?

    Second question because of her available times I would have to see her late in the day does she have a bathroom that you can shower in to freshen up?

    Thanks in advance and you can post here or DM me.

  9. #3898

    Massage Friend

    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyDolphin  [View Original Post]
    She gorgeous but massage only! DIYS.
    I would be interested in her info.

  10. #3897

    Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyDolphin  [View Original Post]
    She gorgeous but massage only! DIYS.
    Yes send me the info.

  11. #3896

    Little AND cute AND fun?

    Hey all, long time no post. Want to hit up GQ or Gaga tomorrow. Would like to see someone little AND cute AND fun! Any recommendations of someone at one of those fine establishments to ask for that fits that description? Or am I asking for what doesn't exist?

  12. #3895

    Any nice guys looking for a massage friend?

    She gorgeous but massage only! DIYS.

  13. #3894

    Gq

    Stopped into GQ on my way back north. I think her name was Pawnee? No idea of that's close to being right. . 8 house $. 6 for everything. Started with TS. Below average massage, the fun, then finished with a solid back massage. Lady was your average Asian 30's mayyyybe 40's. Dark hair dark eyes. Some extra in the stomach but thought it was kinda sexy she wasn't a toothpick. Pretty smile and cute laugh.

    Am I crazy or is Pinky now the mamasan? I swear the mamasan there today used to be a worker there but I haven't been to GQ in a almost a year so I'm probably misidentifying her.

    Edit: I see below someone ID’d her as Bonnie

  14. #3893

    Cathy

    Has anyone been there lately is it the same old thing self service as usual as always thanks in advance.

  15. #3892

    Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by SilkMilkIs  [View Original Post]
    Considering between a few day trip ideas in the near future. Have had several North Alabama members speak glowingly of GQ.

    It looks like Gaga, GQ, and Royal, are all within a half-hour drive. Is that a good one-day venture or should I replace Gaga and-or Royal?

    The recent Royal reviews don't seem all that good.
    GAGA and GQ, that is it, don't waste your time anywhere else.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape