Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 8106
-
03-26-24 19:56 #4851Senior Member

Posts: 129Looks like her TER I'd is for Ariana / Penny. I think I saw her as Ariana several years ago back when there used to be the Queen's Club agency. Interesting that she's popped up again! She was crazy hot, IMO.
Originally Posted by BigHose1975
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 19:07 #4850Banned Member

Posts: 44Even the booker still references her as Akira, it's weird. And it seems like her TER page got removed at some point.
Originally Posted by KSpacey
[View Original Post]
I haven't seen Ada but I thought Cleo gave pretty good service if you're into the whole DT face fucking PSE'ish vibe. Only downside with her is that her body isn't exactly the best.
-
03-26-24 18:54 #4849Banned Member

Posts: 172Ada
The only thing missing would be her if not tried. The only difference between the 2, is Jay does a gel body slide (aka fake nuru). Otherwise, they are in the same top tier service level.
Originally Posted by JakeJake80
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 17:12 #4848Senior Member

Posts: 352Peach at VAC
I like Peach. She was Akira before and something else before that but she's a cutie and good performance. Search Akira. Not sure why the names always have to change.
Originally Posted by JakeJake80
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 16:53 #4847Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 100VAC. Service Options
Disappointed to see Jay is busy with her new career coaching program in SanDiego while I'm in town.
Reading through the forum, it sounds like Ada is the next best thing when it comes to overall service level and making sure you leave happy? Am I missing anything there?
-
03-26-24 16:04 #4846Senior Member

Posts: 1294If it's Cuban Betty, I think she's usually with VAC when she's in town, but I'm not seeing her listed on any of the agencies' websites, so either she's not working right now, or maybe she's working as an independent now?
Originally Posted by Rook6642
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 12:04 #4845Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 276She look familiar
http://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/cont...co_id=lvbonnie
Looking at her pictures the temptation are strong.
-
03-26-24 10:48 #4844Banned Member

Posts: 443Which agency
Which agency is she with??
Originally Posted by Marquise
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 00:29 #4843Banned Member

Posts: 172The legend lives on
I now have become educated after experiencing this K-girl legend known as Kuban Betty!
It was all systems go once the door is shut. Trips to Greece is available for qualified participants. Special attraction with limited seating for this week only, from what I understand.
It appears there is a changing of the guard lately for the top spot amongst the KAgencies.
-
03-25-24 19:53 #4842Senior Member

Posts: 432"Coaches" LOL.
Originally Posted by KwicherBitchen
[View Original Post]
Yup. Seen that outfit before in the video, definitely her body.
-
03-25-24 18:06 #4841Senior Member

Posts: 250ASL My Guess. LV Cherry LTLV
A = Anal.
Originally Posted by SexThinker
[View Original Post]
S = Sex.
L = Linguistics (Ability to understand English, LOL).
That would be my guess.
Saw LV Cherry at LTLV, my instant reaction was she looks like a KPop performer / Model, tall slim. My TER will be up soon. Last dude put her as a 10 on TER with looks, I would lean more towards a 8.
-
03-25-24 15:09 #4840Senior Member

Posts: 111Service S Attitude A Looks L
Pretty standard.
Originally Posted by SexThinker
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 15:08 #4839Senior Member

Posts: 54Confirmation
This is one of the more amusing K-org websites I have seen. For your own entertainment, I will not spoil it for you, but search and you will find pics confirming Jay / Summer on the roster. https://sdasiangirls.com/.
Originally Posted by MisterO
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 10:45 #4838Senior Member

Posts: 352Probably
Probably Attitude, Service and Looks if I were to guess.
Originally Posted by SexThinker
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 08:10 #4837Senior Member

Posts: 300The heck is A S and L?
Originally Posted by Reshala
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



