Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Most healing spa
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4849

    Ada

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeJake80  [View Original Post]
    Reading through the forum, it sounds like Ada is the next best thing when it comes to overall service level and making sure you leave happy? Am I missing anything there?
    The only thing missing would be her if not tried. The only difference between the 2, is Jay does a gel body slide (aka fake nuru). Otherwise, they are in the same top tier service level.

  2. #4848

    Peach at VAC

    I like Peach. She was Akira before and something else before that but she's a cutie and good performance. Search Akira. Not sure why the names always have to change.

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeJake80  [View Original Post]
    Disappointed to see Jay is busy with her new career coaching program in SanDiego while I'm in town.

    Reading through the forum, it sounds like Ada is the next best thing when it comes to overall service level and making sure you leave happy? Am I missing anything there?

  3. #4847
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100

    VAC. Service Options

    Disappointed to see Jay is busy with her new career coaching program in SanDiego while I'm in town.

    Reading through the forum, it sounds like Ada is the next best thing when it comes to overall service level and making sure you leave happy? Am I missing anything there?

  4. #4846
    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    Which agency is she with??
    If it's Cuban Betty, I think she's usually with VAC when she's in town, but I'm not seeing her listed on any of the agencies' websites, so either she's not working right now, or maybe she's working as an independent now?

  5. #4845
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 276

    She look familiar

    http://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/cont...co_id=lvbonnie

    Looking at her pictures the temptation are strong.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 06C6AB61-2393-4E3A-A9F5-AAEB5EDE7181.jpg‎  

  6. #4844

    Which agency

    Quote Originally Posted by Marquise  [View Original Post]
    I now have become educated after experiencing this K-girl legend known as Kuban Betty!

    It was all systems go once the door is shut. Trips to Greece is available for qualified participants. Special attraction with limited seating for this week only, from what I understand.

    It appears there is a changing of the guard lately for the top spot amongst the KAgencies.
    Which agency is she with??

  7. #4843

    The legend lives on

    I now have become educated after experiencing this K-girl legend known as Kuban Betty!

    It was all systems go once the door is shut. Trips to Greece is available for qualified participants. Special attraction with limited seating for this week only, from what I understand.

    It appears there is a changing of the guard lately for the top spot amongst the KAgencies.

  8. #4842
    Quote Originally Posted by KwicherBitchen  [View Original Post]
    This is one of the more amusing K-org websites I have seen. For your own entertainment, I will not spoil it for you, but search and you will find pics confirming Jay / Summer on the roster. https://sdasiangirls.com/.
    "Coaches" LOL.

    Yup. Seen that outfit before in the video, definitely her body.

  9. #4841

    ASL My Guess. LV Cherry LTLV

    Quote Originally Posted by SexThinker  [View Original Post]
    The heck is A S and L?
    A = Anal.

    S = Sex.

    L = Linguistics (Ability to understand English, LOL).

    That would be my guess.

    Saw LV Cherry at LTLV, my instant reaction was she looks like a KPop performer / Model, tall slim. My TER will be up soon. Last dude put her as a 10 on TER with looks, I would lean more towards a 8.

  10. #4840

    Service S Attitude A Looks L

    Quote Originally Posted by SexThinker  [View Original Post]
    The heck is A S and L?
    Pretty standard.

  11. #4839

    Confirmation

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterO  [View Original Post]
    FYI, Jay is currently down in San Diego as Summer.
    This is one of the more amusing K-org websites I have seen. For your own entertainment, I will not spoil it for you, but search and you will find pics confirming Jay / Summer on the roster. https://sdasiangirls.com/.

  12. #4838

    Probably

    Probably Attitude, Service and Looks if I were to guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by SexThinker  [View Original Post]
    The heck is A S and L?

  13. #4837
    Quote Originally Posted by Reshala  [View Original Post]

    Yoyo A:9 S:10 L:8..
    The heck is A S and L?

  14. #4836

    Ltlv

    Tried 3 girls! Started on Friday, ended with this afternoon.

    Yoyo A:9 S:10 L:8.

    Young and hot! She has that pussy where it makes you cum really fast. Her BBBJ is top notch.

    Shoo A:8 S:8 L:7.

    Young and a high-average looking face. The best part about her is her smoking body. She isn't spinner skinny, I like them with some muscle on their body.

    CL 7/9/7.

    A very pretty face, super skinny body. Older compared to the first two.

    I love a girl with a gym type of body, so Shoo is a repeat in my rotation. Yoyo is very pretty and such a doll to be around. CL was fun for one time, I was not disappointed at all.

    Will be trying out the rest of the roster soon, wait for more.

  15. #4835
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    I can almost guarantee there's no one sitting in an idling car all day long as "security". They text the booker once the client is in, and text again when the client leaves. Aside from usually having another provider as a roommate, that's about it for security. Which is why having some form of screening is important, to add even a little bit of friction to stop casual assholes from potentially abusing the girls. It's like having a security camera at your house / work. It's not going to stop someone from actually stealing something if they actually want to steal something. It will potentially stop someone who might want to casually steal something or at least make them think twice.
    Exactly. Plus there is no way they have recording devices, if they do get busted that's just 100% proof LE will have and they are fucked.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape