Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 493
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #178

    Mickey's

    Just want to say, fuck this place. First time I went a couple months ago there were no girls, I had one drink and then left for Providence. Second time I went there actually were girls, but I use that term loosely. Some old hag ("Jade" I think) decided it would be a great idea to start grilling me about who I am and why I'm not married, and starts straight insulting me. I walked out, went to Providence, and spent my money at a real club where the girls know how to treat a customer.

    Never going back to Mickey's, obviously they don't want business.

  2. #177

    New

    Quote Originally Posted by DJrunner  [View Original Post]
    I was on Mickey's FB account Lexy and Kayla are they new and if so what the low-down. Need a reason to return to this place.
    More of the same, but Gia is exceptionally hot.

  3. #176

    Emeral

    Looks looks she's not coming back. Any intel?

  4. #175

    New?

    I was on Mickey's FB account Lexy and Kayla are they new and if so what the low-down. Need a reason to return to this place.

  5. #174

    Mickey's

    Quote Originally Posted by FedExAviator  [View Original Post]
    I drove past tonite at 4:30 and Lisa the bartender was the only car in the lot. Usually Thursdays are packed.
    Figures. She's more concerned with playing left, right, center than actually tending bar.

  6. #173

    Wth

    That's strange. Hoping all is well in good in the hood. My extended break continues till more talent arrives.

  7. #172

    Mickeys

    I drove past tonite at 4:30 and Lisa the bartender was the only car in the lot. Usually Thursdays are packed.

  8. #171

    Interesting take

    As we all must know, Cumberland is small and knows what's going on especially the resident within the neighborhood. Let sleep hoes lie, would be the best description. They are in need of fresh blood but the competition is touch. Only a handful of these ladies could survive in a Providence club.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBugBill  [View Original Post]
    A few years ago, the finest would send in an underage decoy, and bust the bartender for serving. There's likely a reason why they generally leave it be. A first responder who was injured in the line of duty may be involved.

  9. #170

    Sting

    Quote Originally Posted by DJrunner  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like an employee of the establishment yet what do I know. Having been a dj at plenty of clubs this sounds about right. When will the time come when Cumberland's finest make a visit? Yet I'm sure they're paid off.
    A few years ago, the finest would send in an underage decoy, and bust the bartender for serving. There's likely a reason why they generally leave it be. A first responder who was injured in the line of duty may be involved.

  10. #169

    Lots of insights

    Sounds like an employee of the establishment yet what do I know. Having been a dj at plenty of clubs this sounds about right. When will the time come when Cumberland's finest make a visit? Yet I'm sure they're paid off.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBugBill  [View Original Post]
    Fighting with another dancer (stolen tips or clothes) can get a new girl bounced. Regulars realize they need each other more than a stolen customer and don't disrespect each other. A weapon (knife) is instant dismissal no matter how long they worked there (I know of one veteran).

  11. #168

    Additional observations

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBugBill  [View Original Post]
    The best way to get fired instantly is to deal drugs in the club. Plenty of sharing on both sides of the bar, but no deals. Getting drunk will get a suspension.
    Fighting with another dancer (stolen tips or clothes) can get a new girl bounced. Regulars realize they need each other more than a stolen customer and don't disrespect each other. A weapon (knife) is instant dismissal no matter how long they worked there (I know of one veteran).

  12. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by DJrunner  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure how many they have in the rotation yet to fire one of the hotter girls in the place is ridiculous.
    The best way to get fired instantly is to deal drugs in the club. Plenty of sharing on both sides of the bar, but no deals. Getting drunk will get a suspension. No shows or late shows are on a case by case basis. Requesting a day off after Nancy made the schedule (which the girls have to pay for) can also get them fired. My observations and I only went once in over a year for a dancer birthday when several long term but retired favorites were present.

  13. #166

    Friday afternoon

    I had read posts about this place so I decided to give it a try. Stopped by Friday afternoon at 5. Walked in and 3 or 4 girls were sitting at the bar. 3 large, 1 not the best looking. Nobody dancing. Waited for 5-10 min for barmaid to get off the phone. Decided to cut my losses and head to Providence. Before barmaid came over.

  14. #165

    You are correct sir

    I'm not sure how many they have in the rotation yet to fire one of the hotter girls in the place is ridiculous. Mya was I think Haitian, I normally don't go for black women yet she was the real deal. Very nice girl who provided great service. I got her number for take out yet it never panned out. Let's hope some fresh talent is on the horizon. There is no need to give any revenue to this shithole. Not sure why Faye has GPS, she's not all that.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    Seems crazy for a place like this lacking in talent to be firing anyone! I never got to see Myha, and always did, but after she was let go my interest kind of disappeared!

    I stopped in last week and Crystal was the only girl doing dances, although did see Fay do one after working the guy for a while! I left after a beer since Crystal was too busy and the others just didn't do it for me! To be quite frank, Crystal really doesn't either but would have taken her for a spin.

  15. #164
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by DJrunner  [View Original Post]
    It's not like I didn't see that coming. I saw her come in later one shift, I did get a glimpse of her on stage and she was way too hot for this place. I joked with Crystal about her being hot and she said that's good she can give me a break. Sorry boys Crystal and nothing else is worth it in this club. She also mentioned some creep threatened her and actually went to her house. That is very troubling.
    Seems crazy for a place like this lacking in talent to be firing anyone! I never got to see Myha, and always did, but after she was let go my interest kind of disappeared!

    I stopped in last week and Crystal was the only girl doing dances, although did see Fay do one after working the guy for a while! I left after a beer since Crystal was too busy and the others just didn't do it for me! To be quite frank, Crystal really doesn't either but would have taken her for a spin.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape