High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 493
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #163

    Nova

    It's not like I didn't see that coming. I saw her come in later one shift, I did get a glimpse of her on stage and she was way too hot for this place. I joked with Crystal about her being hot and she said that's good she can give me a break. Sorry boys Crystal and nothing else is worth it in this club. She also mentioned some creep threatened her and actually went to her house. That is very troubling.

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Crystal told me Thursday that Nova was fired.

    Lizzie is the short haired big tits older woman. No BJ, so not fun for me.

  2. #162

    Nova

    Quote Originally Posted by Harmen  [View Original Post]
    Nova hasn't been in the lineup since 3 Thursdays ago (dayshift). While she seemed okay on that visit, she mentioned she almost quit the previous Thursday (dayshift).
    Crystal told me Thursday that Nova was fired.

    Lizzie is the short haired big tits older woman. No BJ, so not fun for me.

  3. #161

    Lizzie

    Quote Originally Posted by SoapDish  [View Original Post]
    Thanks H. So does she still work the same days.
    She typically works the shifts that she described to you and may have picked up a shift or two more in Nova's absence.

  4. #160
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmen  [View Original Post]
    Soap Dish: I think you've got Lizzie mixed up with Nova. Lizzie is a short haired blond and Nova is not.
    Thanks H. So does she still work the same days.

  5. #159

    Nova

    Soap Dish: I think you've got Lizzie mixed up with Nova. Lizzie is a short haired blond and Nova is not.

  6. #158

    Nova

    Quote Originally Posted by SoapDish  [View Original Post]
    Happy Friday, was Nova the one with short blond hair. She told me she only works Tues. And Wed days and Thursday nites. Cheers.
    Nova hasn't been in the lineup since 3 Thursdays ago (dayshift). While she seemed okay on that visit, she mentioned she almost quit the previous Thursday (dayshift).

  7. #157

    Jennifer

    Jennifer is the former Houston of Cheaters fame.

  8. #156

    Nova

    Maybe a break yet hasn't been there for a minute.

    Quote Originally Posted by SoapDish  [View Original Post]
    Happy Friday, was Nova the one with short blond hair. She told me she only works Tues. And Wed days and Thursday nites. Cheers.

  9. #155

    Nova

    Happy Friday, was Nova the one with short blond hair. She told me she only works Tues. And Wed days and Thursday nites. Cheers.

  10. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by FedExAviator  [View Original Post]
    What day were you there? Who were the other dancers?
    It was last night. I don't even know their names because they didn't speak to me.

  11. #153

    Yup

    I get a similar situation with Jennifer. Claims to do nothing in the rooms yet I go in with another dancer, I peak over and she's on her knees blowing some dude. I can't even get her back in a room, not sure if a color issue. I believe someone said this is Houston from Cheaters. True? Weird because I was a dj when she was a dancer. At the pink palace. All good, I am taking a break from this place. Last dancer I went with was Shilo. $1. 5 and was mediocre. Did Nova just quit, I saw her on stage and she was hot. I will wait for some new blood which could have me waiting for awhile.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cackalope  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to vent my frustration. I don't think I'll ever go back to mickeys. I think this was my last time. Whenever I walk in Anna is all over me. Once she's all over me it's like I'm marked, none of the other girls will even talk to me. Three girls were in the corner talking to these two guys who must be good tippers or something, not that they'd ever know if I was one because they don't give me the time of day. So I'm like whatever, I'll settle for Anna, and then she pulls her usual bullshit of "I'm on my period" I can only do BJ. I just got up and walked out. Every time I walk in there I have $500 in my pocket and these girls won't even take it. Like what the hell are you even here for?

  12. #152

    Mickeys

    What day were you there? Who were the other dancers?

  13. #151

    Mickeys

    Just wanted to vent my frustration. I don't think I'll ever go back to mickeys. I think this was my last time. Whenever I walk in Anna is all over me. Once she's all over me it's like I'm marked, none of the other girls will even talk to me. Three girls were in the corner talking to these two guys who must be good tippers or something, not that they'd ever know if I was one because they don't give me the time of day. So I'm like whatever, I'll settle for Anna, and then she pulls her usual bullshit of "I'm on my period" I can only do BJ. I just got up and walked out. Every time I walk in there I have $500 in my pocket and these girls won't even take it. Like what the hell are you even here for?

  14. #150

    Jewel

    I may be wrong yet does Jewel have a fantastic ass and wear glasses? If so, she is indeed a smoke show. Also I cannot sneak out at night so my loss.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBugBill  [View Original Post]
    She is single mom with five kids by the same father. She is wicked smart, multilingual, and educated. Thursday is her night for herself. She may be nympho if you are truly trustworthy. I don't kiss and tell. Treat her well.

  15. #149

    Jewel

    Quote Originally Posted by DJrunner  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the info.
    She is single mom with five kids by the same father. She is wicked smart, multilingual, and educated. Thursday is her night for herself. She may be nympho if you are truly trustworthy. I don't kiss and tell. Treat her well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape