Thread: BB'ing in the IE
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 868
-
04-15-24 21:51 #523Senior Member

Posts: 45[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-15-24 18:44 #522Banned Member

Posts: 99All true
If you've known her at all then you know she lies about everything. Her and the truth haven't been around each other for years. Lmao. I don't have time to stalk a lame thief like her or anyone else either. Truth is she's a ripoff and her pimp is more likely to rob you than any other thing happening. She's went from a great provider to a stinking mess and a needle using waste of time. Spent more time in jail than doing anything productive in life. The fact is she stole from me and her people broke into my car and took my wallet and stole my identity as well.
Originally Posted by AngelPena
[View Original Post]
I'm still dealing with the problems of it all.
-
04-11-24 17:30 #521Senior Member

Posts: 30Crystal
And the guy who's looking for Crystal hit me up I saw her a couple days ago I got her number favor for a favor let me know what I mean.
-
04-11-24 16:20 #520Senior Member

Posts: 30No bro she was a white girl not Hispanic.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-24 13:58 #519Senior Member

Posts: 45So Why
I never get involved, but WHY would you give a bunch of flirts on Hx TO HER if she is so dangerous to everyone. She posted in SD a few weeks ago and avoided her because of you. Now I have personally seen the flirts posted on Hx from you to her in the last few weeks, I'm definitely going to try her out- everyone should.
Originally Posted by GuySwanson
[View Original Post]
Please don't respond to this Guyswanson as your credibility is done.
PJ.
-
03-30-24 13:04 #518Banned Member

Posts: 521Allison
Dude, give it a rest. The frequency and vitriol with which you criticize Allison makes clear that you're a stalker or a disgruntled pimp (as your post below proves). No one believes a word you say. With every post you harm your reputation 10 x more than you harm hers.
And BTW, I haven't seen Allison for 5+ years since I moved from Vegas so I don't know what she's up to. I just know that your methodology proves you're not worthy of anyone's belief.
Originally Posted by GuySwanson
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-24 23:24 #517Banned Member

Posts: 99Yes I know
I know her mom her kids. Her extended family. Been to her house in Kauai and Santa Barbara. Helped her with the old man throughout the pandemic and afterwards. Never told her she couldn't work. Not captain save a ho. Never ever interacted with any of why'all. Never tried to break into anyone's cars or tried to pass by any clients on the way in or out to see her. Outcalls I dropped her off and found a place to park and nap. Not steal your neighbors mail. She was always clean and she didn't have to worry about being stolen from her profits either.
Originally Posted by GuySwanson
[View Original Post]
Now. The threat is real that any of these things can and will happen to anyone who decides to take the risk and see her. Just because she doesn't ripoff a certain couple of clients doesn't mean the rest are not going to be fucked over. I have just started learning about her and her pimp have been trying to get loans in my name and they have rented cars using my name using ids from the wallet they stole from me. She has a new agenda theses days now and it's to keep her pimps and lowlife loser associates interested in her. That means lie cheat and steal from whoever she can get to think that they are not in danger while on appointments with her.
-
03-25-24 23:55 #516Banned Member

Posts: 99How does one stalk someone from work and over 120 miles away. The fact that she lies to everyone about everything including to herself. Doesn't make me any less diligent about letting everyone know what she is doing to people. Buyer Beware.
Originally Posted by AngelPena
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 18:24 #515Senior Member

Posts: 148Bs
I've known Allison since 09 and she is legit. This must be the stalker she is talking about 😂128514;.
Originally Posted by GuySwanson
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 12:57 #514Banned Member

Posts: 99Buyer Beware
So yeah she'll be okay for a client or two. But then the ugly truth comes out for others. It's a sure thing that there are at least a couple of people that are there. Trying to get into your car while you're in there. But if you don't mind getting robbed of the threat of being ripped off. Go ahead and take a chance. This is just a warning. For sure can tell you that her current pimp is in the next room.
Originally Posted by BadVision
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-24 18:09 #513Regular Member

Posts: 8I've seen her maybe 6 times and bust in her every time! She's very responsive and I like that she pushes it out to let me push it back in when you finish in her! She's the best!
Originally Posted by PaulSgv
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 01:02 #512Banned Member

Posts: 99Dirty and dangerous
So she's back in the other house in Rancho Mirage. If you know then you know. Still got pimp making a mess of it. She has been posting with fake pictures and burner numbers. Do know that she has little to no takers and that's good to hear. No more mongers getting robbed and ripped off.
-
03-04-24 16:20 #511Senior Member

Posts: 115Saw her awhile ago and definitely had a great time. I wish I had more time. She let me record and I filled her up. She gets super wet and will even squirt. I lost count of many times I popped. My favorite part is how submissive she is and I think she actually likes it rough. Had her worship my cock in between pops and had her beg for more. Pretty hot blonde MILF, not a sports model for sure, but def has that soccer mom look. The head is amazing, she twirls her tongue around and gets a nice and sloppy suction going. All while having a huge smile. I am going to try to reach out again, thank you for the heads up!
Originally Posted by Velcrolio
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-24 19:12 #510Senior Member

Posts: 184Only once. She did admit to being double booked as I was a few minutes late and made me wait but other than that she was real chill even wanted to chat up a bit afterwards but I had to run.
Originally Posted by PaulSgv
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-24 13:56 #509Senior Member

Posts: 62Brook in Temecula
Had a fun experience with this lady in Temecula. I saw her ad she was super responsive. Let me know where she was with the donnation was. She was a little particular about the language we used during text but I could understand her safety concerns. She did provide me an address for a home in Temecula not too far from where I was. I arrived, she let me in definitely an older lady, but it's very sweet. Took real good care of me. After we take care of business, she had me laid down and provided a very enthusiastic b. BB jwith lots of eye contact. And she allowed me to Rome and for an older lady. She has a very nice body.
Once I was ready. She hopped on no cover applied and and had a real fun time with me. It seemed like she genuinely enjoyed herself. And because of that I ended a little early but it was fun.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/165560307









Reply With Quote





