Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 4923
-
03-27-24 15:30 #3918Senior Member

Posts: 83Damn, I wanted to say bye to Lee today. I guess I'll have to figure something else out.
Originally Posted by SilkMilkIs
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 15:27 #3917Senior Member

Posts: 83Me too please 🙏.
Originally Posted by BStoned
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 12:40 #3916Regular Member

Posts: 21Thoughts?
Heading to chatt / Dalton next week and was hoping to stop by gq again or try Gaga. From others reports the block is hot and the boys in blue have been hanging around. Is it best to avoid until things cool down? I was really hoping to stop in as I rarely get down that way. Any other spots in the area w less heat?
-
03-27-24 10:44 #3915Senior Member

Posts: 64I'm interested. Sent you a DM.
Originally Posted by DizzyDolphin
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 09:20 #3914Banned Member

Posts: 407Agencies
I have also found them in Kentucky. Check the agencies sections for the different locals. I am hoping it will expand to other locations.
Originally Posted by MaxwellSavage
[View Original Post]
Regards,
H19.
-
03-26-24 22:40 #3913Senior Member

Posts: 135Thanks
Appreciate the reports. Doesn't seem like a good time to visit.
-
03-25-24 16:03 #3912Senior Member

Posts: 117You inbox is full Dizzy.
Originally Posted by Mdsa7172
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 15:39 #3911Senior Member

Posts: 79Local agencies
Are there agencies in the area besides in atl or nash?
Originally Posted by Hentai19
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-24 10:44 #3910Senior Member

Posts: 75Massage Friend
Would appreciate the contact details. Feel free to DM me.
Originally Posted by DizzyDolphin
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
03-25-24 10:34 #3909Banned Member

Posts: 407GQ, and GAGA police presence
The AMP entrepreneurs may want to consider switching to a venue such as Agencies provide.
Cost would be more. Screening would be required.
However, I believe the quality of the providers would be upgraded.
And you would not have the police hanging around the door.
Regards,
H19.
-
03-25-24 00:29 #3908Senior Member

Posts: 40Gq
Was in the area and wanted to try GQ, went by but a county sheriff sitting in car behind building. So went on south, wound up in Adairsville and I can't think of name of Spa but mark it off the list. Not worth it at all.
-
03-24-24 13:04 #3907Senior Member

Posts: 58Good Bye to Lee
Lee's last day is on the 28th. A very good woman, in a not great situation. She said she is staying in Atlanta and working only 2 days a week doing something else.
-
03-23-24 14:34 #3906Senior Member

Posts: 75Shed sitter
I've never seen that either. It really concerns me. Maybe a message to Lee to keep her eyes open?
Originally Posted by ColdFusion2500
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-24 13:25 #3905Banned Member

Posts: 407Your probably getting swamped. I would b most appreciative for the contact information.
Originally Posted by DizzyDolphin
[View Original Post]
Regards,
H19.
-
03-22-24 11:50 #3904Senior Member

Posts: 168Massage info
Yes, please.
Originally Posted by DizzyDolphin
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




