Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 27900
-
03-20-24 12:43 #23790Senior Member

Posts: 233490 minutes with body oder?
Originally Posted by MrG2J
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 03:22 #23789Senior Member

Posts: 133Re: Kori
Ya saw him and their two dogs both times. He's usualy waiting in the parking lot or at the bottom of the stairs. No issues either time.
Originally Posted by JonLaw
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 00:17 #23788Senior Member

Posts: 27So just an update on Marleigh. After a couple days and using different numbers, finally got ahold of her and she met up tonight with a huge apology. I don't buy it but whatever. She is a legit squirter and I'm huge into that! She made herself squirt in like 10 seconds. And then went in for bbj. Played with her pussy and ass and she squirted several more times. Then fucked her good. Now my car is a mess. Ooops. She is fun.
Originally Posted by FunB699
[View Original Post]
Take your own risk on this one. But will confirm she is bb friendly.
-
03-19-24 22:33 #23787Senior Member

Posts: 2924Fat frumpy looking pimp LOL.
Originally Posted by BKAllday
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 21:20 #23786Senior Member

Posts: 161RE: JasmineXXX
That's the one.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 20:53 #23785Senior Member

Posts: 2924https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?617274-Jasmine-XXX
Originally Posted by MrG2J
[View Original Post]
This her?
-
03-19-24 20:29 #23784Senior Member

Posts: 66Ashley Reid and her pimp
LOL, she is an infamous rob according to the several victims who report her pimp storming the room with a pistol in hand. Lucky you, getting to creampie this little lady without tasting the barrel end of his piece.
Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 19:43 #23783Senior Member

Posts: 694RE: Kori
In my experience he usually is. He waits outside, then comes up when she's done. I've crossed paths with him, no issues. They know from where the money comes. This was at least a few years ago, though.
Originally Posted by JonLaw
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 19:32 #23782Regular Member

Posts: 20I remember she posted on Tna. Agreed on a time, then sat in the parking lot waiting for her and got ghosted. The day after, someone posted an alert saying she robbed the guy with a pimp busting into the door. Dodged a bullet there.
Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango
[View Original Post]
That was some time ago, but still a bit hesitant to attempt again.
-
03-19-24 19:00 #23781Senior Member

Posts: 161JasmimeXXX
Found her on tna, incall was a hotel, she has b. O. , not a firm as her pics, a post pregnancy belly, strong and sloppy head game, loves spanks hard, used a rubber for greek, ripped said rubber off, rubbed my member on the outside of her pussy, I thrusted in raw, many moans, she told me to paint her face and then I left. 400 for 90 minutes with anal.
-
03-19-24 18:49 #23780Senior Member

Posts: 61Ashley Reid
I saw her about a week, and this review is long overdue.
She does have a TNA account, with a poor reputation, but she every so often posts on STG.
The first time I saw her, she was working with Kimber Kelly. I saw Ashley first, then wen a 2nd round with Kimber.
I had such a great time that I decided to see Ashley again, but this time alone.
Gorgeous, hips with curves blonde, with nice round / plump breasts and booty to die for.
Doing her in doggy-style was the death of me, I penetrated her pink, moist pussy, and with a firm grip on her small waist, I thrusted my cock inside of her in a strong, rhythmic but powerful motion. As I pounded her pussy away, I felt I was getting close to climax at any moment, so I tighten my grip around her waist and pounded her even harder, with each thrust of my hips, I felt like I was getting closer and closer to cum. She must have felt it too, and screamed "Cum inside please", and that very moment I ejaculated deep inside of her. I felt my penis pulsating, with each pulse, a healthy thick & creamy dollop of sperm found its way inside of her.
I felt drained (literally). My body was overwhelmed with a feeling of satisfaction, knowing that my DNA was now inside of a random female being. The feeling of impregnating someone is unmatched in so many ways. I let my body fall onto hers, my penis was still inside her. I stayed inside her for a while, her body under mine. When I came back to my senses, I pulled out, and she cleaned my shaft of every remaining drop of semen.
Be respectful and don't text her asking for bare. Your mileage might vary, but I had recent tests results ready.
She is not currently on Birth Control and she took a Plan B afterwards.
She said, she will be getting on Birth Control soon, so again BBFS is not guaranteed.
360.6. 0. 27. 734.
Also don't be a fucking simp.
-
03-19-24 18:05 #23779Senior Member

Posts: 163Any issue with her boyfriend? Heard he be around and etc.
Originally Posted by CoolStud
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 16:13 #23778Senior Member

Posts: 265I've had the opposite experience.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
Besides weed, I've never encountered any provider on TNA who's displayed signs of addiction.
Even the ones I've had repeat visits with, I never got any inkling they were using.
-
03-19-24 09:27 #23777Senior Member

Posts: 906More like ninety percent of 'them
I swear in the last twenty years all but one of the indy escorts I saw had a serious drug addiction. And if you spend enough time with them on repeat visits you will eventually be confronted with that, usually in a pretty fucking ugly fashion. At this point it is almost like a requirement for the job.
Originally Posted by WalkingSpanish
[View Original Post]
For myself, it is one more big reason I've noped the fuck out of the escort scene.
-
03-18-24 22:35 #23776Senior Member

Posts: 133Koriii
I'm sure she's been mentioned here before. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?578580-Koriii
I've seen her a couple times. They were both reasonably good times.
Incall is a sketchy motel on hwy 99 in Edmonds. She is not quite bbw but larger than the ones I usually see. But she's has a pretty face, very nice juggs and is very flexible. Great head game and a wet and tight kitty. HH for $$ and buried a weeks worth of DNA juice deep in her.
Used to see her before COVID (she was much littler then) and she remembered. I think I over paid but she dolls up for every meet, is reliable and no drama.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...-/899007977186










Reply With Quote





