Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 27795
-
03-19-24 09:27 #23670Senior Member

Posts: 906More like ninety percent of 'them
I swear in the last twenty years all but one of the indy escorts I saw had a serious drug addiction. And if you spend enough time with them on repeat visits you will eventually be confronted with that, usually in a pretty fucking ugly fashion. At this point it is almost like a requirement for the job.
Originally Posted by WalkingSpanish
[View Original Post]
For myself, it is one more big reason I've noped the fuck out of the escort scene.
-
03-18-24 22:35 #23669Senior Member

Posts: 133Koriii
I'm sure she's been mentioned here before. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?578580-Koriii
I've seen her a couple times. They were both reasonably good times.
Incall is a sketchy motel on hwy 99 in Edmonds. She is not quite bbw but larger than the ones I usually see. But she's has a pretty face, very nice juggs and is very flexible. Great head game and a wet and tight kitty. HH for $$ and buried a weeks worth of DNA juice deep in her.
Used to see her before COVID (she was much littler then) and she remembered. I think I over paid but she dolls up for every meet, is reliable and no drama.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...-/899007977186
-
03-18-24 20:49 #23668Senior Member

Posts: 86They're the half you don't want to see. It's already high risk activity without the drugs. Bad habits can bring bad behavior and bad company you don't want to meet. Better to get it from someone who's clean and sober, maybe gets tested somewhat frequently. Everyone's got a risk profile you're willing to accept. That's also value of this forum verses the other, you can call out users here, that intel is an advantage.
Originally Posted by WalkingSpanish
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 18:00 #23667Banned Member

Posts: 11Like half of the women in this thread? LOL.
Originally Posted by GreekExplorer
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-24 19:12 #23666Senior Member

Posts: 27This one was great but.
So seen her 1 time and she is very well worth it. She's a squirter too which I do enjoy. Today I set up a date with her and she asked for 10 upfront for gas. Which I figured sure why not. Then she said hey can I get another 10 to make sure I can get to you. Again sure why not. 1:45 she said I'm on my way. It's not 4:15 and no show. Not even a peep from here. I hate sending money to these people cause they fuck us off. Ghost me for 20.00?
https://callescort.org/253-655-3707
-
03-17-24 16:35 #23665Regular Member

Posts: 5MMFF interested?
Hi, I have never done MMFF and would want to explore, anyone here interested? Please dm.
-
03-17-24 12:01 #23664Senior Member

Posts: 86Mersades
I'd be careful, she asks for party favors in trade, drinks, drugs, coke, injectables.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-24 10:35 #23663Regular Member

Posts: 11She is friendly to the topic. Only thing is she can't really take anything bigger than 5". On top of her regular rates $.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-24 01:01 #23662Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Kat and Mersades
I got blocked by KG for what reason, idk. She won't respond to my text asking, but I assume she blocked my number too. I saw her and asked about the topic but she said no.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
Also, I think Mersades has been mentioned in the past and she has been posting for a long time, but is she topic-friendly?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/rento...b/115265198584
-
03-16-24 11:36 #23661Senior Member

Posts: 2184Kat
Originally Posted by TeninchBeast
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TeninchBeast
[View Original Post]
Fuck her. The only reason she got repeat customers was because she had a open menu. To be honest I always hated way she always had a price attached to every service. Now with this new drama. It is just not worth it anymore.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-24 02:55 #23660Banned Member

Posts: 410I blocked her on there. She was stalking and harassing me. Why I do not know.
Originally Posted by DutchBoy25
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 20:15 #23659Senior Member

Posts: 1401She wanted 200 to BB. I finished covered and as I left she asked when I will be back. Told her never, she was pissed.
Originally Posted by TeninchBeast
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 19:39 #23658Senior Member

Posts: 2924Bella fox on TNA.
Originally Posted by Piketty
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 17:11 #23657Senior Member

Posts: 1303
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Piketty
[View Original Post]
Sounds like a good time.
Originally Posted by FlyPunter
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 14:40 #23656Senior Member

Posts: 652M $. Bellafoxxx
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?179347-M-BellaFoxxx
M $. BellaFoxxx.
Big Flabby Tit's. Sloppy wet pussy. Bbfscip. Race play.
She is a nasty woman. Made me worship her big juicy pussy. Ate out my cream pie after.
She told me she had taken two loads before I got there. So nasty.
I am a dirtyfuk.









Reply With Quote





