Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 24703
-
03-20-24 12:48 #22198Senior Member

Posts: 40X rated massage
She lives in Ronks, Pennsylvania. Per her web page.
Originally Posted by AceRimmer340
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 12:46 #22197Senior Member

Posts: 164Spring Spa
I like this place because they actually do massage. Most AMPs that do massage are not one and done jack shacks. They focus on massage and appreciate regular business. Frequency is the key to AMPs like this. Nice ladies working here.
Originally Posted by PeteSand
[View Original Post]
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/227573.html
-
03-20-24 11:20 #22196Senior Member

Posts: 159Ya, I felt the energy for sure. But scam or not. If someone has had contact with her or tried to book I'm just curious.
Originally Posted by AceRimmer340
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 08:47 #22195Senior Member

Posts: 94Doubtful.
That's got scam written all over it.
Originally Posted by Spellbound728
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 02:51 #22194Senior Member

Posts: 30Spring Spa O'Fallon
A few years ago I went a couple times because of convenience and hope and wound up with bad massages and nothing happy or DIY. Couple recent reviews and convenience so thought I'd try again. What a mistake. Greeted by mid 40's very thin lady, of course took the hour. Very quick in realized she had about 12 word English vocabulary, not an issue, but. Massage was actually pretty good, "Moo-Moo" was her name. Nothing sensual really but did give some time to my glutes and inner thighs with some brushing eventually which turned out to be accidental I realized. Flip and the cover was put over my little guy, she started massaging my chest while standing behind my head and I rearranged myself with a quick brush over the top of the cover. "You like that massage?" Look back as best I could and say yes please. She went over and got a handful of oil, lifted the cover, poured it on me and put my hand on myself. Tried to bargain, but very stern no, however did immediately massage my balls and asshole during the DIY. After she cleaned me up and finished massaging me for the remaining time. On leaving I was met with the usual bottle of water and I did tip. 2 massage was good she was confused by tip.
-
03-20-24 02:43 #22193Senior Member

Posts: 30Spring Spa O'Fallon
A few years ago I went a couple times because of convenience and hope and wound up with bad massages and nothing happy or DIY. Couple recent reviews and convenience so thought I'd try again. What a mistake. Greeted by mid 40's very thin lady, of course took the hour. Very quick in realized she had about 12 word English vocabulary, not an issue, but. Massage was actually pretty good, "Moo-Moo" was her name. Nothing sensual really but did give some time to my glutes and inner thighs with some brushing eventually which turned out to be accidental I realized. Flip and the cover was put over my little guy, she started massaging my chest while standing behind my head and I rearranged myself with a quick brush over the top of the cover. "You like that massage?" Look back as best I could and say yes please. She went over and got a handful of oil, lifted the cover, poured it on me and put my hand on myself. Tried to bargain, but very stern no, however did immediately massage my balls and asshole during the DIY. After she cleaned me up and finished massaging me for the remaining time. On leaving I was met with the usual bottle of water and I did tip. 2 massage was good she was confused by tip.
-
03-20-24 01:14 #22192Regular Member

Posts: 4Plm
I saw Savannah last week. She has limited availability these days. She gives a great massage and really gets into it. She offered a few extras but I didn't want to splurge that day. I've also seen Olivia with PLM and always enjoy it. They work out of the same spot.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 18:08 #22191Senior Member

Posts: 159X-Rated Massage. Anyone?
Here's this woman who has been gathering followers on Facebook and promoting her services. I've chatted with her a few times. Would be nice if she's legit, but she wants a deposit, (which is a deal breaker for me). I asked her if she has a rub ratings profile or any other site besides Facebook and she says no. Seems a bit sketchy, but if there are any good references, I might give her the benefit of doubt. I figure if she's been around the STL Metro giving massages for any significant amount of time someone in this forum will know her.
https://www.facebook.com/x.rated.mas...ibextid=ZbWKwL
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/CWW...ibextid=qi2Omg
https://www.facebook.com/x.rated.mas...ibextid=ZbWKwL
-
03-19-24 14:35 #22190Senior Member

Posts: 638Nikki
Yes. She doesn't fake. First time, I got her off and it was a whole body convulsion. Second time, she wasn't feeling it and told me it wasn't going to happen. Third time she came hard again and she squeezed the shit out of my head with her thighs while holding her mouth (trying not to make loud sex noises in an industrial park with shared walls) and pulling the cover off the massage table.
Originally Posted by Parboil
[View Original Post]
If you make it happen, you'll definitely know. She doesn't really give a shit about hurting your feelings. She'll say it's not working.
Here's a tip: Do not go fast.
-
03-19-24 13:28 #22189Senior Member

Posts: 172Does Nikki get off / have orgasms from DATY?
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 13:21 #22188Senior Member

Posts: 63I think she was with PLM as Ivy and I saw her there. She was petite and friendly. Good ending but she almost got me off too fast and without much teasing. Like she knew how to make it happen quick. Don't know if that is helpful lmao.
Originally Posted by JdJacobs
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-24 08:04 #22187Senior Member

Posts: 94Anyone else?
There's an AMP lady that's been around for many years. I started seeing her in St. Charles at Riverside around 2009, (always diy there for the most part.) She then went to Healthy at 141 and Manchester, then back to St. Charles. She has been in west St. Louis county for the last few years. About 5 years ago she started allowing more for me. HJ, daty and even bbfscip. She's even come to my house a few times. I've been wondering how many guys she's doing bb. If you know who I'm talking about, pm me so we can compare notes.
-
03-19-24 08:00 #22186Regular Member

Posts: 11https://tryst.link/massage/silksomatics
Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 23:17 #22185Senior Member

Posts: 823Do you have a link? A lot of these providers change names.
Originally Posted by JdJacobs
[View Original Post]
I do remember a VI from years ago. But would need to see a picture to see if it is the same VI.
-
03-18-24 11:31 #22184Regular Member

Posts: 11Vii
Does anyone have any experience with Vii? Interested in booking an appointment. Feel free to dm me. Thanks.












Reply With Quote





