Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 24703
-
03-18-24 09:03 #22183Senior Member

Posts: 151Good massage with HE
Any recommendations for a good massage with a HE? Has anyone reviewed Savannah at PLM?
-
03-17-24 12:00 #22182Senior Member

Posts: 152Traveling UTR
Any traveling UTR massage around? PM me if needed.
-
03-15-24 17:34 #22181Senior Member

Posts: 638Nikki
She's 44. And despite my misgivings about her constantly late behavior, she does have a fantastic body, incredible tits, and provides excellent, albeit, limited service. No hidden fees, no upsell. Professional, discreet, and easy to talk to. Her HJ is one of the best I've ever had. And she is always fresh and clean for DATY.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 12:14 #22180Senior Member

Posts: 1744Cheat Sheet on Nikki
I have seen her twice. Worth this time and price for admission. She has become a hot topic of late which is probably more about the choices and less about her.
She is a long time provider. She was here when I got here about 10 years ago.
She worked out of a couple of places in Clayton. Her spa has some kind of generic new age name.
She is a relator. It is bizarre that the same number sells houses and HJs.
I just texted my availability and got an answer within the hour. It seems like she schedules massages around showing homes. With that, Tuesday is a traditionally busy day for relators. Don't expect her to be available Tuesday morning.
She was on time for me. She has a long history of being up to an hour late. Recent reviews make that around ten minutes or less.
She is probably around 50. Slim, nice boobs. The pictures in her ad are real but professionally done. If you have seen Brea with PLM, Nikki is what Brea would look like if she stopped lifting. I like the soccer mom look.
The 200 VIP is a new addition. With it comes a nude Nikki and for me DATY. Finish is a HJ.
Overall I have found her easy to see and fun. With AMPs pushing 140, PLM at 175, the price is in the ballpark. Especially if you like DATY.
-
03-15-24 10:39 #22179Senior Member

Posts: 69I had something similar, One lady that I have had in the past and was pleased to have drawn her again took my money and lead me to the room. After I had disrobed and was situated on the table a different lady walked in (Lulu, in the first room) . Had that one greeted me I would have asked for someone else. The problem I had with that is if it was her from the git go I would have declined, asked for someone else or "forgot my wallet, be right back". In the past at Classic when a different lady came in the room then who I asked for I got up and got dressed, went to the mamasan and asked to have the girl that I asked for or money back and Ill come back later. Or Keep the money and put it towards massage later that night with the one I wanted. She refused to refund money and said if I have other girl massage me it would be an additional 60 bucks. That shit pissed me off but I didn't want to make a scene as the lady I had originally requested gave the best massage and finish that I had ever had at any of the local AMPs. Didn't want to screw that up while she was still there.
Originally Posted by TinyLil
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 23:35 #22178Senior Member

Posts: 411Yes but she's quite stimulating and fun.
Originally Posted by Muadib
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 21:57 #22177Senior Member

Posts: 63Classic
Visited Classic last week. Started out with Lily. Asked me to turn over. To my surprise I did see a different lady. I did not know when the switch was made.
Massage was good. No teasing but left happy.
-
03-14-24 21:40 #22176Senior Member

Posts: 63Nikki
Does she require a photo identification and / or a deposit?
Originally Posted by Jfouquet
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 19:22 #22175Regular Member

Posts: 15Not today
Was there today and it was $60 for the hour.
Originally Posted by HeHopeful
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 13:25 #22174Senior Member

Posts: 162Mistress Lisa
Sparky went to see Mistress Lisa recently. She's a bit on the heavy side, blonde, middle-aged, quiet, and friendly. She has a real massage table and clean sheets, but her massage is really more of a rub, nothing to write home about, cost is 1. For an hour. She rattled off a list of fetishes that she does, and while nothing particularly interested Sparky, he still recommends her if you want to try some fetish out in a safe environment for a reasonable cost, with someone that isn't a kook. Not sure if FS is available for extra. South city residence with ample street parking on the other side of the street.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/166452781
-
03-14-24 11:06 #22173Senior Member

Posts: 41Is lakes still DIY?
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 09:50 #22172Senior Member

Posts: 228Nikki
Nikki has been on time with me lately. Surprise!
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
The VIP option is as described by Jeffc.
She's a fun time. Good massage. She's been my go to option lately.
-
03-14-24 09:50 #22171Senior Member

Posts: 169Massage givers
DM me that number. I like giving a good massage.
Originally Posted by BigTitluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 09:24 #22170Senior Member

Posts: 94Jenny
I used to see Jenny many years ago when she was still doing BBJCIM. It was really good too. I'd see her about once or twice a week back then, (10+ years ago). She was always late. Always. She would keep me waiting 20 or 30 minutes every damn time. The last time I saw her, I was 10 minutes late. She acted like a like *****, slamming things around and not talking to me. Ruined the whole session. I didn't go back after that. I hear she's not doing BBJs anymore, so really no reason to see her.
Originally Posted by Derosa
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-24 09:13 #22169Senior Member

Posts: 105Jenny
The last time I saw Jenny was a couple of years ago. Decent massage followed by a good handjob.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
But.
Based on my experience I have to warn that at least for me the fun was accompanied by relentless babbling about how everyone should wear a mask all the time, "Trump is evil," etc. I don't really care about her views but I did care about her endless chatter when all I wanted was to look at her tits and have my balls drained. Keep in mind this was in early 2022, not during the height of covid.
As always, YMMV. I won't be going back.









Reply With Quote






