Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: The Woodshed

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 249 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 3728
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3578
    I'm a productive and helpful member of this forum. When some chump says some dumb shit and I call out the dumbshit being said, it's seen as arguing. Schill accounts are allowed to remain and bs but legit contributors who have mostly civil conversations, supportive post, and helpful information aren't given any grace.

  2. #3577

    Well, they did work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Only one of these be workin.
    They worked when I posted them. Lolz.

    Rich.

  3. #3576
    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    Only 1 or 2 of these links work.
    LOL. Only one of these be workin.

  4. #3575

    Ashley James

    As promised, here it is. After all the good reports, I met with Ashley this afternoon. In regard to the BBBJ rating, I still have to give the gold star to Ariana. But, I have to say the effort Trophy goes to Ashley. Both are awesome, but a completely different vibe. Other than that, I have to give an A+ to Ashley for an overall great time. Evidently she's so popular that she doesn't even have an active link to post

  5. #3574

    Enjoy your dream

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    I'll weigh in on Ashley later today.
    Have fun brother.

  6. #3573

    Most of these links don't work

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    I'll weigh in on Ashley later today😉.
    Only 1 or 2 of these links work.

  7. #3572
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    You are absolutely right. Karman should be on this list.

    Gentleman,

    Let's end this self-proclaimed queen of headache relief debate once and for all. Each of these ladies claim to be the outright leader in knob polishing. Vote for your favorite and let's see where we land.

    Ashley James (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/935129862938).

    Karman (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/693986140477).

    Arianna (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/814846046007).

    Ashley (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/773530793913).

    Eve (https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...ille/166615223).

    Heaven (Granny Clampett) (https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...ille/163255599).

    Chloe (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/069411177660).

    Apologies for only listing Caucasians. That's the only ones I see.

    My vote goes to:

    Ashley James.
    I'll weigh in on Ashley later today😉.

  8. #3571

    How could I have done that?

    Quote Originally Posted by SupeDav  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, I've only had dreams with Ashley James from this list. Karman probably should have made the list but I'd still give my vote to Ashley James. Been curious about Eve though if anyone has any remembrance of a great dream with her.
    You are absolutely right. Karman should be on this list.

    Gentleman,

    Let's end this self-proclaimed queen of headache relief debate once and for all. Each of these ladies claim to be the outright leader in knob polishing. Vote for your favorite and let's see where we land.

    Ashley James (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/935129862938).

    Karman (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/693986140477).

    Arianna (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/814846046007).

    Ashley (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/773530793913).

    Eve (https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...ille/166615223).

    Heaven (Granny Clampett) (https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...ille/163255599).

    Chloe (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/069411177660).

    Apologies for only listing Caucasians. That's the only ones I see.

    My vote goes to:

    Ashley James.

  9. #3570

    Karman didn't make the list?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman,

    Let's end this self-proclaimed queen of headache relief debate once and for all. Each of these ladies claim to be the outright leader in knob polishing. Vote for your favorite and let's see where we land.

    Ashley James (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/935129862938).

    Arianna (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/814846046007).

    Ashley (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/773530793913).

    Eve (https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...ille/166615223).

    Heaven (Granny Clampett) (https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...ille/163255599).

    Chloe (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/069411177660).

    Apologies for only listing Caucasians. That's the only ones I see.

    My vote goes to:

    Ashley James.
    Unfortunately, I've only had dreams with Ashley James from this list. Karman probably should have made the list but I'd still give my vote to Ashley James. Been curious about Eve though if anyone has any remembrance of a great dream with her.

  10. #3569
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman,

    Let's end this self-proclaimed queen of headache relief debate once and for all. Each of these ladies claim to be the outright leader in knob polishing. Vote for your favorite and let's see where we land.

    Ashley James (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/935129862938).

    Arianna (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/814846046007).

    Ashley (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/773530793913).

    Eve (https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...ille/166615223).

    Heaven (Granny Clampett) (https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...ille/163255599).

    Chloe (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/069411177660).

    Apologies for only listing Caucasians. That's the only ones I see.

    My vote goes to:

    Ashley James.
    Arianna for me.

  11. #3568

    The BBBJ Poll

    Gentleman,

    Let's end this self-proclaimed queen of headache relief debate once and for all. Each of these ladies claim to be the outright leader in knob polishing. Vote for your favorite and let's see where we land.

    Ashley James (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/935129862938).

    Arianna (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/814846046007).

    Ashley (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/773530793913).

    Eve (https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...ille/166615223).

    Heaven (Granny Clampett) (https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...ille/163255599).

    Chloe (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/069411177660).

    Apologies for only listing Caucasians. That's the only ones I see.

    My vote goes to:

    Ashley James.

  12. #3567

    Ha

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeToGetIt  [View Original Post]
    I'm not "Over Paying" if I can afford it. Over Paying is if you can't really afford it but, you pay it anyway. I plan on seeing her again this weekend and I might even give her a Benjamin as a tip. LMFAO.
    If this moron wants to throw money around and pretend to be a baller, so be it. Needs to get the "look at me" out of his system. Gross.

  13. #3566

    Overpaying?

    You are probably one of those who pay a girl simply for "existing. " So many out there that think men owe them money because they breathe air. Obviously, someone is paying them, but I'll be damned if I'm going to contribute to that bs. Probably one of the reasons we can't get anyone to work at a restaurant anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeToGetIt  [View Original Post]
    I'm not "Over Paying" if I can afford it. Over Paying is if you can't really afford it but, you pay it anyway. I plan on seeing her again this weekend and I might even give her a Benjamin as a tip. LMFAO.

  14. #3565
    Administrator


    Posts: 5260

    Point of information

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeToGetIt  [View Original Post]
    I'm not "Over Paying" if I can afford it. Over Paying is if you can't really afford it but, you pay it anyway. I plan on seeing her again this weekend and I might even give her a Benjamin as a tip. LMFAO.
    I'm not sure you understand the concept of over paying.

    Not judging, just saying.

    A2.

  15. #3564
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Did you read Tall's simple comment? Yes, mongers will pay more for clean, good looking and great skills. That was not the point. The point was for a hot, clean provider why would a monger pay more than other mongers are paying for that same hot, clean provider? There is no pride in overpaying for the same provider others are getting for fewer coins! That is why we mongers share info here, to help fellow mongers from overpaying.

    LB.
    I'm not "Over Paying" if I can afford it. Over Paying is if you can't really afford it but, you pay it anyway. I plan on seeing her again this weekend and I might even give her a Benjamin as a tip. LMFAO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape