Thread: The Woodshed
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 3728
-
04-21-24 21:19 #3578Senior Member

Posts: 934I'm a productive and helpful member of this forum. When some chump says some dumb shit and I call out the dumbshit being said, it's seen as arguing. Schill accounts are allowed to remain and bs but legit contributors who have mostly civil conversations, supportive post, and helpful information aren't given any grace.
-
03-21-24 10:21 #3577Senior Member

Posts: 477Well, they did work.
They worked when I posted them. Lolz.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
03-20-24 21:38 #3576Senior Member

Posts: 587LOL. Only one of these be workin.
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 21:33 #3575Senior Member

Posts: 587Ashley James
As promised, here it is. After all the good reports, I met with Ashley this afternoon. In regard to the BBBJ rating, I still have to give the gold star to Ariana. But, I have to say the effort Trophy goes to Ashley. Both are awesome, but a completely different vibe. Other than that, I have to give an A+ to Ashley for an overall great time. Evidently she's so popular that she doesn't even have an active link to post
-
03-20-24 16:46 #3574Senior Member

Posts: 105Enjoy your dream
Have fun brother.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 14:28 #3573Senior Member

Posts: 359Most of these links don't work
Only 1 or 2 of these links work.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-24 13:46 #3572Senior Member

Posts: 587I'll weigh in on Ashley later today😉.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 23:22 #3571Senior Member

Posts: 477How could I have done that?
You are absolutely right. Karman should be on this list.
Originally Posted by SupeDav
[View Original Post]
Gentleman,
Let's end this self-proclaimed queen of headache relief debate once and for all. Each of these ladies claim to be the outright leader in knob polishing. Vote for your favorite and let's see where we land.
Ashley James (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/935129862938).
Karman (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/693986140477).
Arianna (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/814846046007).
Ashley (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/773530793913).
Eve (https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...ille/166615223).
Heaven (Granny Clampett) (https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...ille/163255599).
Chloe (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/069411177660).
Apologies for only listing Caucasians. That's the only ones I see.
My vote goes to:
Ashley James.
-
03-18-24 19:21 #3570Senior Member

Posts: 105Karman didn't make the list?!
Unfortunately, I've only had dreams with Ashley James from this list. Karman probably should have made the list but I'd still give my vote to Ashley James. Been curious about Eve though if anyone has any remembrance of a great dream with her.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-24 15:07 #3569Senior Member

Posts: 587Arianna for me.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-24 10:05 #3568Senior Member

Posts: 477The BBBJ Poll
Gentleman,
Let's end this self-proclaimed queen of headache relief debate once and for all. Each of these ladies claim to be the outright leader in knob polishing. Vote for your favorite and let's see where we land.
Ashley James (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/935129862938).
Arianna (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/814846046007).
Ashley (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/773530793913).
Eve (https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...ille/166615223).
Heaven (Granny Clampett) (https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...ille/163255599).
Chloe (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/069411177660).
Apologies for only listing Caucasians. That's the only ones I see.
My vote goes to:
Ashley James.
-
03-13-24 09:55 #3567Senior Member

Posts: 411Ha
If this moron wants to throw money around and pretend to be a baller, so be it. Needs to get the "look at me" out of his system. Gross.
Originally Posted by LikeToGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 00:57 #3566Senior Member

Posts: 371Overpaying?
You are probably one of those who pay a girl simply for "existing. " So many out there that think men owe them money because they breathe air. Obviously, someone is paying them, but I'll be damned if I'm going to contribute to that bs. Probably one of the reasons we can't get anyone to work at a restaurant anymore.
Originally Posted by LikeToGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-24 15:19 #3565Administrator

Posts: 5263Point of information
I'm not sure you understand the concept of over paying.
Originally Posted by LikeToGetIt
[View Original Post]
Not judging, just saying.
A2.
-
03-08-24 17:43 #3564Senior Member

Posts: 79I'm not "Over Paying" if I can afford it. Over Paying is if you can't really afford it but, you pay it anyway. I plan on seeing her again this weekend and I might even give her a Benjamin as a tip. LMFAO.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






